May 2017 Moms

Small babies??

Anyone else out there have a tiny baby? I'm 38+1 and she is still measuring small...16-17th percentile. They did an ultrasound at 34 weeks and everything looked good, she was just on the smaller side. Just had appointment today and they want to do another ultra sound. I know it's just precautionary but still feeling anxious that something could be wrong.

Re: Small babies??

• Wow you're so helpful, thanks. New to this so just figuring it out. Think I'll stay off if it's full of people like you. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Well that was quick!

• Well first off we are not your doctor so we can't give you advise on your baby. Second, if anyone else was having small babies it's highly unlikely it would all be for the same reasons. So you should reserve these questions for your doctor.... 
    April Siggy Challenge - May BMB - Newborn Fail
    Image result for newborn fail

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• If they said everything is good, I'd go with that. I'm not actually a Dr. so I cant say more. We do have some ladies here with some true concerns regarding babies size, but they're going off what their Dr. says in regards to it.

Hopefully your U/S will come back fine. If I had magical Dr. skills and xray vision I'd take a peek for you. Well, actually, I think I'd take a peek at my own baby because I was told it's measuring larger (but still totally okay!) and I want to know how large. Guess I'll see when it comes out...
    Married 6/5/14 in Ireland
    1st Baby 5/12/17, Henry
  • She didn't get any answer at all. And because she didn't join until now means that she is undeserving of support?
  • melonmugmelonmug member
    edited April 2017
    **Removed for TOU violation**
  • The inability to mobile giph right now is killing me! 
    Married 03.09.09
    Sweet Baby H 12.21.11
    Sassy Baby P 03.26.14
    Little Brother Due 05.22.17
  • You must be proud of yourself. I hope that you have a wonderful birth experience and get everything you hoped for ;)
  • pshaortaopshaortao member
    edited April 2017
    @melonmug clearly you don't know how to lurk here either. I don't know how you two are so blind to the fact that if you scrolled down even just a little bit there's already a thread about growth restriction. If she had just done that then maybe she would get answers there. This is not the baby center for random posters.

ETA: typos

• @Jens_Hoes You won my heart with the Megara gif. Fav Disney movie!
    Pregnancy TickerDS1 8/15
    DS2 5/17
    #3 Due 9/20
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • melonmug said:
    She didn't get any answer at all. And because she didn't join until now means that she is undeserving of support?
    Uh. I responded. So did several others. We have no effing clue though because we're not Dr's and each situation is probably unique.
    Married 6/5/14 in Ireland
    1st Baby 5/12/17, Henry
  • This thread has been closed to new posts due to the discussion’s unwelcoming tone. Continuing to create threads related to this topic will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit the The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"