September 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 4/24-28

Re: Weekly Randoms 4/24-28

• Options
    @towntowns I am so so sorry that you are having to go through this. I truly understand how miserable that can be. (Went through it while pregnant with DD.) Lots of internet hugs to you and your baby. I hope everything gets better for you.  <3
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @towntowns So sorry you're going through this. I hope your trip goes smoothly and you have a great time!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Mmm dunkaroos...I should pick some up since my Lucky Charms are all gone!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    @Cats*in*space This is a random craving I got at the beginning of my pregnancy too.
    @dogdisnylovr I also found them on amazon but the reviews aren't very good.  :(

There are a lot of foods that are discontinued that I still crave and it makes me so sad.
    I want hot cheetos asteroids and black raspberry avalanche ice cream :tired_face:

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @dogdisnylovr I totally remember those!  Never got them, but remember the ads.
    *TW* 
    Me: 35 | DH: 38
    Met: 2007
    Married: 2013

BFP #1: 06/21/16                MMC: 08/04/16
    BFP #2: 01/08/17             DD: 09/23/17 <3
    BFP #3: 06/10/20             EDD: 02/11/2021

• Options
    mercury94mercury94 member
    edited April 2017
    @towntowns I'm sorry you're going through that. Have a good time at the wedding. 

I now want all the crazy snacks they don't make any more. Had a sudden craving for Shock Tarts and Crystal Pepsi. Apparently, Shock Tarts still exist with some other name, so maybe I'll try to track them down. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Options
    @towntowns I'm really sorry you're having to go through that right now. I hope y'all are able to find some way to work together to raise your baby. Try to have a good time at the wedding!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @towntowns I'm sorry you're going through all that. I hope yall can work through this and come out with the best option for you both. @cats*in*space oh my goodness dunk-a-roos sound amazing!
  • Options
    @towntowns I just read your comment. Stay strong momma! Try to enjoy the wedding and know everything will be okay. It might be hard but it will be okay! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @lap018 DH has now been tasked with finding those before we leave for a road trip tomorrow. 
    Most gas stations around here have them... They are amazing! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Today sucks. I want to eat all the junk food. Even though nothing really sounds good. I'd say I want it to be tomorrow, but that involves another car trip with DS and I DO NOT want to deal with that. 
  • Options
    @wyomama0427 Keep us posted. No need to feel bad about coffee or lurking. I'm sure that is stressful. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • Options
    @towntowns I'm really sorry you're going through a break up while pregnant. I hope for the best. 
  • Options
    @iheartichi I remember a conversation previously on this board about Duke's.  Is it that big of a thing in SC??
    DS1: Born 11.18.15
    DS2: EDD- 09.08.17

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @MrsJessS Good luck!

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • Options
    @ColoradoHiker yes! We definitely grew up with it and I don't really know anyone from around here that didn't. DH is anti-condiment so he doesn't get it, but he's not from around here. It's so yummy. 

@MrsJessS pimento cheese is the best! I've never made it homemade, but I found a brand called My Three Sons that is so good. It's kind of expensive, but there's a white cheddar spicy one that's my favorite! Good luck on your job interview!! 

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @bridge-and-wall thank you!

@iheartichi Having homemade this summer is what made me like it! It's actually super easy to make at home too. And then you make a grilled cheese w it and the world is a happier place 
  • Options
    @MrsJessS congrats!!!
  • Options
    @lap018 I think it's perfect and honestly can't figure out how anyone would take offense to it. And if they do then they are probably one of those that it wouldn't matter what you say, they would be offended. 
  • Options
    @lap018 I like it!

Me & DH: 31  |  Married: 5.4.13  |  TTC: April 2016  |  BFP: 1.8.17  |  EDD: 9.13.17

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers