July 2017 Moms
Options

Nursery thread

2»

Re: Nursery thread

• Options
    @kerils I screenshotted your list! I cant believe I hadn't considered needing different items in different areas of the house and having those readily accessible. 

@rae1-3 (I think it was you who said this...) I'm at a standstill with buying also because my shower isn't until May 27. I know it'll come quickly but I am antsy to get everything set up and in place and then see what else we still have to buy. 

As for nurseries, I love all the ideas and pictures so far! @hyperangel_8509 I love the mint green and grey crib bedding! So adorable. We didn't order a bedding set for the crib, but I put a bunch of fitted sheets on my registry so I'm just relying on those for right now. We still need to put our crib together and the dresser is on back order but should still arrive before the baby comes. 
  • Options
    @kat0607 thanks! I wasn't planning on buying a bedding set this time around, but finding individual items was proving to be a pain and would have cost me more $$. So I bit the bullet and just ordered a whole set :)
    BabyFruit Ticker

Married 8 years - Aug 23/08
    DD - 6 years old, March 17/11
    #2 due July 19th! (It's a boy!)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    tuxielove93tuxielove93 member
    edited April 2017
    @kat0607 Glad I could help! I always wonder if I'm just doing it for my own sake when I post my lists, so I'm glad someone found it helpful. I mostly want to have everything as close as possible for both upstairs and downstairs so I don't drive myself crazy scaling the steps every hour. Although that's one way to lose the baby weight ;)

Edit: just changing wording 

Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)