Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Implantation??

I had a D&C 3/21 had intercourse on day 15 after and a few other times after that.Two days ago I started spotting it was light and started in the morning and got lighter through the day. By the time I was getting ready for bed there was no more bleeding. The bleeding in the morning has gotten heavier but it is the same pattern going on day 3 now. Is this implantation or a period

Re: Implantation??

• Options
    LilLambieLilLambie member
    edited April 2017
    cloudm2 said:
    I had a D&C 3/21 had intercourse on day 15 after and a few other times after that.Two days ago I started spotting it was light and started in the morning and got lighter through the day. By the time I was getting ready for bed there was no more bleeding. The bleeding in the morning has gotten heavier but it is the same pattern going on day 3 now. Is this implantation or a period
    Qfp
    **Dirty lurker**

Little boy due July 31st 2016

• Options
    Please read the newbie guide at the top of the forum. You are not allowed to ask if you are pregnant on these boards, nor is it appropriate to start a new thread for questions like this. Lurk around, introduce yourself in the newbie thread, and read the rules before posting. I'm sorry for your loss, but there is no way that anyone on these boards can tell you what is happening to your body. That's question for your doctor to answer.
    Me: 35 DH: 28
    TTC since June 2016

Azoospermia diagnosis (zero count) Dec 2016

AZFc chromosome microdeletion discovery March 2017
    Unsuccessful TESE for DH in August 2017
    October 2017 IVF with donor sperm
    29R, 24M, 16F, 2d5, 4d6 (6 embryos total)
    Only 3 could have PGS. 2/3 normal. 5 embies frozen
    12/15/17 FET #1 (1 embryo)--CP
    2/7/17 FET #2 (2 embryos)--BFN
    Chronic endometritis diagnosis May 2018
    ERA Sept 2018--borderline receptive--12 more hours of progesterone
    Abnormal SIS Oct 2018
    Repeat hysteroscopy Nov 1. Treated recurring endometritis.
    12/4/18 FET #3 (2 embryos)--BFN
    Our journey has come to an end.
    ~*~*~Nevertheless, she persisted~*~*~
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This thread has been closed. Please do not ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"