October 2017 Moms

Weekend Chatter (4/22-4/23)

A few of us discussed starting a thread for weekend people earlier in the week.  

What are you guys up to this weekend:?

Re: Weekend Chatter (4/22-4/23)

• Loading the player...
  • @shan24 my love tit is in support. Hope both your men feel better soon ! 
  • @yasandson thanks!  We're all starting to feel better. Now, it's just to catch up on all the housework we skipped this week!
  • @JessDG boo to crappy weather!  It was so nice here two weeks ago that I thought we had turned the corner to spring. I was wrong :/
  • @TallMomma29 um! No way?! That sounds so fun... but heat? No way :(

DH and I are home so we need to get it together. We tend to plan on the day off. So far we might try some new food spots (think greasy) and shop around aimlessly. It's cold too so I'd rather be indoors. Womp.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @TallMomma29 a camel farm? This is a thing? I must know more.

+1 for cleaning this weekend. H cleaned our shower this morning and we have laundry going, which seemed like enough to reward ourselves with watching Fixer Upper.
  • @feeislove.  I like that!  
  • yasandsonyasandson member
    edited April 2017
    Cant remember which mom that was but its someones bday tomorrow, almost sure lol. 

Edited cause ive just remembered its @curlyq423 :) 
  • @sjohns08 I'm the same way with clothes in the store vs. at home. It's especially bad if I'm shopping with someone else and they talk me into buying something I'm on the fence about.

@Boobopgirl music teachers unite!
  • @yasandson Very good point. What are your thoughts @jessafishy ?
    Me: 29  DH: 32                                                                                          
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    BFP: 2/6/2017
    Due Date: 10/13/17
    pangur_ban_by_sequana-d31ja7y
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • sjohns08 said:
    Had to return some maternity jeans to Target today that I ended up hating after I tried them on at home. How is it that I can be fine with clothes at the store but hate them once I get home?

So now I'm on the hunt for maternity jeans, hopefully I can make it to the mall today, but I doubt it. We have a birthday party to go to in an hour and a half and the only pants I have are baggy and ugly and 9 years old  :(

I need to catch up on laundry and cleaning this weekend. Maybe, just maybe, I'll start on organizing my office since it's a giant disaster of fabric and papers  :s who am I kidding, I've been talking about organizing for over 4 years. 

I also need to take pictures for our fb announcement and get around to finally posting one lol
    I'm in need of new bras so I looked up Motherhood Maternity since there's one close and it looks like they've got a good sale going till tonite. Leggings and yoga pants are BOGO 50% off and all sale is an extra 40% off. I don't trust sizing with online shopping but if you have one close then you can go exchange. Bras are buy 3 get one free so I think I'm getting 4 bras today!
    Me: 28 | Him: 31
    Married: 11/12/16
    BFP: 02/09/17
    FTM | EDD: 10/13/17

Pregnancy Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I'm fine with adding birthdays. We should just do a separate sheet for those probably and I'll just add anyone who wants added.
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, 
    if one only remembers to turn on the light." 
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • jessirh said:
    Ooh I like this new thread!

We actually have a fun weekend planned. Currently driving up to the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Going to meet an old friend for lunch, see a Rangers baseball game tonight, and then stay in a hotel. Looking forward to it! 

Ohhhh heyyyy! I'm in DFW and a friend is coming up to see me for lunch too. I'm texting her now because if we're BMBuddies I need to know haha
    **April Siggy Challenge**Baby Animals**

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @curlyq423 dont freak out, just try to take it easy for the weekend like u said.  If it was a little blood im sure its nothing.Do you have an apointment scheduled soon? Or if you're worried maybe just give your Dr a call and ask, so that you re reassured quickly! 
  • @yasandson maybe the size of a quarter or two and nothing since. My next appointment isn't for another 2.5 weeks. I'll keep an eye on it and call if it happens again or more often! Thanks for the encouraging words!
  • @curlyq423. Was it bright red?  I've unfortunately had my fair share of bleeding.  If nothing else happens this weekend, you may want to call and let your doc know just so they have it on record.  Hope that was it for you though.  
  • ksf13ksf13 member
    We aren't doing much. We did go eat tacos at an awesome authentic Mexican place nearby, then we let DD spend her $10 that she got from my grandparents for Easter lol. Now we are at home being lazy and watching Octonauts. 
    Tomorrow, we have church, then I have no idea. The weather got warm for a week or so, now it's cold and rainy again. :P 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @curlyq423 I hope everything is fine!
  • @JessDG I think it may have been? By the time I saw it, it was dried up and looked a little dark, so I don't know. It happened in the 2-3 hours we weren't home and I didn't use the bathroom when we were out. Thank you! 
  • I'm sure everything is okay @curlyq423, but sending lots of good vibes anyway!