June 2016 Moms
Options

HDBD 4/19

Lets see those cuties!!!

Re: HDBD 4/19

• Options
    laurendiaz02laurendiaz02 member
    edited April 2017
    Ethan turned 44 weeks yesterday. It's been a busy week: Easter, daddy's birthday and first week of swim lessons!

For some reason it won't let me add pictures. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Damien is 10 months old and had his 1st swim "lesson" on Saturday. He very much enjoyed it except for the dunking parts. I think he's trying to figure out how to clap, which is pretty cute to watch. He'll get it soon enough. Other than being sick, he's still crawling everywhere and trying new solids. This weekend he had grapes, which he seemed to really love. We also introduced pasta with plain tomato sauce too. We played with bubbles for the first time this weekend and he went crazy for those, might have to pick up more since we've already gone through the bottle!

Cameron started clapping this week too. I love his mean mug expression in the first pic!
  • Options
    Tawny87 said:
    Damien is 10 months old and had his 1st swim "lesson" on Saturday. He very much enjoyed it except for the dunking parts. I think he's trying to figure out how to clap, which is pretty cute to watch. He'll get it soon enough. Other than being sick, he's still crawling everywhere and trying new solids. This weekend he had grapes, which he seemed to really love. We also introduced pasta with plain tomato sauce too. We played with bubbles for the first time this weekend and he went crazy for those, might have to pick up more since we've already gone through the bottle!

Cameron started clapping this week too. I love his mean mug expression in the first pic!
    The kid's got some 'tude that's for sure! He also has this, "I am amused, please continue," smirk that he does all the time. I love baby claps, so uncoordinated but so happy to make sounds with their hands!
  • Options
    Nadia has 8 teeth now, and will be 10 months on Friday. I wish it would let me upload pictures, because I have some cute ones! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Nadia has 8 teeth now, and will be 10 months on Friday. I wish it would let me upload pictures, because I have some cute ones! 
    Meeee tooooo. Sad the uploading isn't working. 
  • Options

Jackie is 9 1/2 months with 4 top teeth coming in. She started daycare full time this week and so far it seems to be going well, although I think waking up earlier is leaving her a little overtired at the end of the day.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::