Any appointments this week?

Symptoms?

Cravings?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Team Pink/Blue/Green?

GTKY: Easter plans or traditions?

Re: Weekend Ticker Change 4/15--4/16

• Loading the player...
  • @lilmisscrafty I felt like I was hit by a truck for a few days after my shower. Take tomorrow to relax! 
    TTC1: May 2015
    Primary IF May 2016; Failed HSG; Scheduled Lap Sept. 2016
    BFP: August 22, 2016/EDD: April 29, 2017
    DD: May 1, 2017
    TTC2: June 2019
    CP September 2019
    Lap and repeat HSG scheduled December 2019
    BFP: November 24, 2019/EDD: August 2, 2020
  • @LilMissCrafty That's exciting that you have a date scheduled!!! Maybe you'll be our first weekend baby!
  • sarah0985sarah0985 member
    edited April 2017
    @absbubbs at first he was into it because he didn't ever get to do it before since he's Muslim. But then he kinda gets forced into it. I wouldn't say he enjoys it but he humors me. 

Eta. I was also impressed with our gifts for team green. I think people are coming around to not being so gender-typed
    TTC1: May 2015
    Primary IF May 2016; Failed HSG; Scheduled Lap Sept. 2016
    BFP: August 22, 2016/EDD: April 29, 2017
    DD: May 1, 2017
    TTC2: June 2019
    CP September 2019
    Lap and repeat HSG scheduled December 2019
    BFP: November 24, 2019/EDD: August 2, 2020
  • @OmegaRose3 - I came home from my appointment on Friday determined to organize everything. Because the baby would notice if the pots and pans cabinet wasn't perfectly organized, right?
  • Hahaha I vacuumed out my car the other day because I couldn't possibly bring baby home in a dirty car...he would definitely remember. Crazy preggo obsessions
  • Lol I told H we need to clean out the cars and try installing the car seats just to make sure we know how and have it checked. I mean it needs it regardless of baby coming but that's the main reason! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     "A day without laughter is a day wasted." ~Charlie Chaplin
  • How far along are you? 36 weeks

How big is baby? Chihuahua or papaya

Any appointments this week? 2 NSTs and 1 OB

Symptoms? Nausea, heartburn, false-labor contractions, fatigue

Cravings? Everything! I just want to eat all the time but the moment I make something I become nauseous

Rants/Raves/Questions? Are there any consistent signs of early labor other than contractions or water breaking???

Team Pink/Blue/Green? We were green but I couldn't take it. Now team blue but I wish it was pink.

GTKY: Easter plans or traditions? Dyeing deviled eggs and watching movies.
  • How far along are you? 37 weeks

How big is baby? I feel like we're stuck at romaine at this point

Any appointments this week? Weekly obgyn on Tuesday

Symptoms? Big. Heartburn. Joints are doing better. Need to pee all the time.

Cravings? Not really but the Easter deviled eggs were delicious

Rants/Raves/Questions? Umm. Can't think of anything. Just why am I do tired all the time?

Team Pink/Blue/Green? Blue

GTKY: Easter plans or traditions?  My mother in law always hosts an egg hunt for the kids in the family. Hoping mine is in the hunt next year!