November 2017 Moms
Options

PGAL Weekly Check-in 4/11-4/17

2»

Re: PGAL Weekly Check-in 4/11-4/17

• Options
    Thinking of you @elsieisamoocow hope everything is OK
  • Options
    @elsieisamoocow It sounds pretty normal but it's a good idea to call your doctor and get some reassurance. Hopefully there's nothing to worry about! 
    Nov 17 BMB May Siggy Challenge: Mother's Day Fails

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Update: Thanks for the love ladies. I've been laying on the couch all day taking it super easy. There's a tiny bit when I wipe but not like earlier. My doc just called me back and I'm going in tomorrow at 2 just to make sure everything is fine but he was very happy that I did find the heartbeat on the doppler. Turns out we drew my blood for the genetic testing too early and need to redraw that again anyway.
    April Siggy Challenge: April Showers
    68b4a0fa9283500827195ef5a5ccdd70

About me:
    29 y/o
    Married 6.26.11
    BFP 12.23.13, EDD 9.2.14 - baby girl, born too soon at 22w6d due to a placental abruption on 5.5.14
    BFP 8.4.14, EDD 4.15.15 - rainbow son, born at 30w4d due to a placental abruption on 2.8.15, healthy 3 y/o now!
    BFP 2.28.17, EDD 11.8.17 - baby girl, miscarried at 11 weeks on 4.21.17
    BFP 11.28.17, EDD 8.8.18, delivering in July - another rainbow baby boy!

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @elsieisamoocow Thinking of you and sending positive vibes for a great report on your little one tomorrow.

@ktcakes87 I am so sorry you are going through all this. Hoping all is well and you get some answers soon.

I am 10 weeks tomorrow and over the last week I have started feeling so much better than I have been. No nausea after eating and so much more energy. I had a missed miscarriage in September 2016 and I lost all my symptoms when it happened. So, I managed to work myself up yesterday despite having seen a strong heartbeat at 8 weeks. I risked sounding crazy and called the OB and they had a cancellation at 1 PM that I was able to take. They took me right back to ultrasound and I was so relieved to see that all is well. The heartbeat was 176 and baby was moving all around. I am working hard to stay calm from here on out!
    Pregnancy Ticker

DD- 9
    DS-6
    c/p- April 2016
    missed m/c- 6w5d; discovered 8w2d- September 2016

• Options
    @elsieisamoocow Keep us updated!
    @KT&John Glad you got reassurance. Being PGAL is not easy.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    elsieisamoocow Sorry you are going through this, it must be nerve-wracking. FX that all is well and that were you able to get in touch with your doctor.
  • Options
    I thought I was keeping the anxiety in check, but had a realistic dream that I started to MC. Funny how you think you've moved past something but it clearly still affects the subconscious. All signs are good so far at 11w+1d. 

Keeping you ladies in my thoughts. If anyone is reading that isn't comfortable posting, please make sure you have good support here or otherwise. I know not everyone is comfortable sharing.
  • Options
    @elsieisamoocow Im so sorry for the bleeding and he anxiety. FX it's nothing!