September 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly Symptoms 4/10

It's a new week!
How far along are you and how is pregnancy treating you?

Me: 33 DH: 33
Married: 10.15.16
BFP: 12.24.16
DS BD: 8.20.17
TTC #2 1.1.19
BFP #2 7.3.19
EDD #2 3.13.20

Re: Weekly Symptoms 4/10

• Options
    15+3 w/ two. 
    Holy RLP. It struck me so suddenly last night and I had to walk hunched over. It was crazy. I'm so glad I knew what it was, otherwise I would have freaked out. 

Also, this vaginal pressure that I've been experiencing is crazy, just glad I have an appointment today to get that looked at. Part of me is a little freaked out because they told me with twins there is a chance my cervix will shorten, so I just want to make sure it's none of that causing the issue. 

Dizziness when I stand too quickly and I've started getting leg cramps. All fairly normal, and nothing else really worrying me right now, so I guess that's all good!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    17+5 

Lower back pain. Good god the lower back pain. I slept with a pillow between my legs last night and that helped a little because it's not as bad today but the last few days it hurt to stand up straight!

I definitely spoke too soon last week about the awful jawline acne finally going away because it's back with a vengeance. 

Also still dealing with being tired most of the time, fairly constant headaches, and sore boobs 4lyfe. 

Me & DH: 31  |  Married: 5.4.13  |  TTC: April 2016  |  BFP: 1.8.17  |  EDD: 9.13.17

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @cmar1006 definitely update us when you find out about the pressure! Definitely been wondering about that and thinking about ya!
  • Options
    16+1
    • Still nauseous in the evening and dry heaving regularly. Last night dinner decided to come up for the first time in a week. 
    • First headache last night, not sure if it is pregnancy related or not. 
    • Itchy boobs. I've over trying to avoid scratching them in public. 
  • Options
    17+1
    Um..i think i felt movement last night. Kind of confused by it, but I think it was.
    I had stopped taking my calcium vitamins and my heart burn had gotten really bad, even waking me at night. Decided to take one last night and I'm already feeling less heartburn.
    I really wish thus acne would cool it. It's not all over, but it just won't go away!! Hopefully salt water and sun from yesterday helps out.

Otherwise I'm doing pretty good. Headaches come and go when I slack on my water. 
  • Options
    @labby18 I can't even begin to describe how jealous I am of your salt water and sun. I still have ~2 months until I can enjoy all that goodness :weary:

Me & DH: 31  |  Married: 5.4.13  |  TTC: April 2016  |  BFP: 1.8.17  |  EDD: 9.13.17

• Options
    Ill be 16 weeks tomorrow. My nose has been so dry. My belly is huge. I look 25-30 weeks pregnant. More baby movement 
  • Options
    17 weeks today. Def bigger than I was with DD at this point, but feeling mostly pretty normal. I have had a cold for about a week and really, really want to take some good drugs for it but can't.
  • Options
    18+4 
    - constantly on the verge of heartburn, even taking Prilosec at night
    - the abdominal cramping/RLP, whatever it is, is bad 
    - headaches 
    - nausea every morning (Still! Ugh) 
    - can't get comfortable to sleep, so I'm tired alllll the time 
    -extremely cranky the past couple of days. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    18+3

Movement and kicks are becoming more consistent :) You are able to feel the kicks from the outside if I am laying down.

Cramping here and there.  

When I work out the muscles in my upper inner thighs hurt and the next day it feels like someone kicked me in the vagina but I do not want to stop working out.

Bloody sore gums.

HUNGRY all the time!!!

Boobs go from being sore to feeling like they are on fire.

• Options
    @cmar1006 It's always better to be safe than sorry. Glad everything is okay with the babies!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    mrsmarygs said:
    @cmar1006 It's always better to be safe than sorry. Glad everything is okay with the babies!
    Exactly!! You've never been pregnant with twins before! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @cmar1006 When I was pregnant with twins I was so worried all the time about everything. They were my first so I had no idea what to expect. I know I went to the ER at around 16w due to the pressure/RLP that you are talking about. Everything was all good. I hope you feel better.

I am always winded! I walk up the stairs and I am dying. Anyone else feel this way? Still nauseous all the time. Looks like it may be this way until the end. Hopefully not. 
  • Options
    18+1
    • So much heartburn all the time, and zantac is starting to fail me. 
    • Between round ligament pain and pelvic girdle pain something always hurts.
    • I think I've been winded since week 6. I huff and puff around the house, and I probably waddle while I do it because of the aforementioned pain. 
    • I am always hungry. And if I don't get to eat at least every two hours, I turn hangry very quickly. Actually, I'm just a little cranky in general.
    • Constant dry mouth.
    • My teeth are starting to hurt off and on. I think I'm going to start a calcium supplement and go to the dentist, just to be on the safe side.
    • Getting some hyperpigmentation under my eyes and around my lips. Makeup covers it pretty well, but it does not make me feel pretty.

• Options
    @baileylove22 oh that's such a relief! I can't imagine how your thoughts were with it being a first pregnancy! Goodness!!! Glad to know I'm not the only worrier. I swear, it truly never stops. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Swazzle my jaw hurts too. I'm noticing I'm clenching my teeth more but it's becoming like an automatic response whenever I start to doze off. 
  • Options
    16+1... seriously annoyed when I have really good days, and a bad day follows with a vengeance. Ugh. Yesterday all the fun nausea came back and I was basically throwing up all day. All I could manage was juice and ice cream. Haha and fruit snacks. But anything else.. nope! Luckily today I feel much better, but jeez. I was noticing my bump getting bigger (yay!) But after my sick day yesterday, it's small again  :/ BUT!! I'm so excited about this... I was laying in bed a couple nights ago and I could feel this tiny boy rolling around, and I put my hand around where he was, and immediately felt a sweet little kick!! Then DH felt it! I know it's so early, I was able to feel DS early too. I almost cried. So this one little feeling negates all the nausea and throwing up. Didn't even care at that moment. 
    Otherwise, definitely lower back pain, headaches, heartburn, and so much exhaustion. Like so many of you, I can walk very short distances and be almost out of breath. Ugh. Haha it's almost ridiculous... I walked across my living room the other day and needed to sit. My living room isn't that big. Oh and acne. Jeez, if this could stop, that would be nice!
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    19w today! 

Feel thirsty in a way I had never felt pre-p. I actually feel like drinking water! What a novelty lol 
  • Options
    @cmar1006 Don't feel silly! Don't ever feel silly! It irks me when doctors do the figurative eye rolling.

@margareth Oh the thirst! I have never been so thirsty as the first few weeks I breastfed, holy crap, I'd wake up and down a bottle to two bottles of water with every feeding, and still be thirsty!! It was insane.
  • Options
    When I woke up this morning my back was bothering me in a way it hadn't before, no matter what position I got into -- on side, back, stomach, etc.  Anyone have experience with back pain in pregnancy or back pain in general and have any advice?  It was such a "foreign" feeling for me because I've never had back pain while lying in bed, especially after a night's sleep.  Fortunately it's better now, but it was still very odd, and it'll probably return.  Thanks!
  • Options
    My head feels like it's about to BUST.... ugh! Have I told y'all how much I hate Tylenol? 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @HollyGolightly09 I've found the caffeine works better than Tylenol. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Options
    I just drank some Mt. Dew and it did bring it down to a bareable level!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I just drank some Mt. Dew and it did bring it down to a bareable level!
    Yesss. Also I've mentioned this before but you can take Excedrin tension headache which is acetaminophen and caffeine! 
  • Options
    awildrose said:
    Just had my A/S. The good news is everything looks good! The bummer news is my placenta is anterior so that explains why I have a hard time feeling him move. But goodness he was active! And he kept grabbing his penis already. No shame. :lol:
    Oh my goodness! That's hilarious!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @wyomama0427 @mrsmarygs

I thought it was hilarious! It was very clear what he was grabbing at. Our poor tech was trying to get a picture of his hands, but opted to not so they weren't all with a shot of his manhood. 
    <><><><><>DD1- May 2011<><><><><>
    <><><><><>Angel Baby- June 2012<><><><><>
    <><><><><>DD2- March 2013<><><><><>
    <><><><><>DS1- ETA September 2017<><><><><>
  • Options
    wyomama0427 said: 
    awildrose said:
    Just had my A/S. The good news is everything looks good! The bummer news is my placenta is anterior so that explains why I have a hard time feeling him move. But goodness he was active! And he kept grabbing his penis already. No shame. :lol:
    DS did this too lmao! DH made the us tech turn bright red when he said "Well he's got nothin else to play with in there!" Lol!!!
    DH just laughed and that it's something that he would say haha
  • Options
    @margareth Is it lower back pain? I've been struggling with that myself and finally got relief after sleeping with a pillow between my legs/propping up whichever leg was bent as I tried to sleep in my usual Captain Morgan pose last night. I feel so so much better today, it was becoming a little unbearable lately. HTH! 

• Options
    @cmar1006 Don't feel silly.  I'm currently 19+4 but a few weeks ago I went in to get my cervix checked as well due to intense pressure (felt like uterine prolapse) and some vaginal pains.  Like you, turned out to be normal pains I guess, but peace of mind is worth getting it checked out.

Most of those symptoms have lessened and now I have more lower abdominal pressure than anything.  I'm sure things are especially amplified with twins!
  • Options
    19+3 here! :) 

Acne is still going strong unfortunately. I've been having these crazy muscle spasms in my stomach when I make sudden movements and they make me jerk/yelp in surprise. It really scares SO every time it happens. I pee just about every hour lol. 

I've also been feeling a little depressed. I'm so happy to be having a son but I feel kind of alone. I live away from my family (moved away to be with SO) and the only people I really interact with is him, his family/friends and my coworkers. I miss being close to my sister because she really helped me through my last pregnancy from beginning to end. I still see her once a month but it isn't the same as living 5 minutes away from her. And of course I miss all of my hometown friends. I just don't know if my depression is just general sadness or something to be concerned about. I plan on talking to my OB about it at my next appointment. 
  • Options
    This indigestion is going to be the death of me. Even with Zantac, it is radiating up, down, and throughout my back. Ughhhhhh. Misery, thy name is heartburn. 

• Options
    iheartichiiheartichi member
    edited April 2017
    16 and some change. I used to get regular headaches but they subsided in the 1st tri. They're back. I also get super dizzy if I get up too fast or if I stand for too long. I have a dang cavity. I went for my routine check-up back in Jan and they didn't want to do anything, wanted me to wait until may when I am further along. Oh just keep flossing everyday they say! Oooooooohhhhh Kay!! Ha. I am not a flosser, and I am not looking forward to going back. I've only had a few cavities, thinking maybe that's causing my headaches to come back? Other than anxiety because I have not had an US besides one that showed the yolk sack, I'm hanging in there. 
    ETA: I did have one other US that lasted 2 seconds and I didn't see the screen. Dr forgot to put my name in the machine so no pics would print. I just want to see the little guy! 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Going back and forth with my pooping issues; that's always fun to talk about. Nightly migraines and still having food aversion, occasional morning sickness. Beginning to experience moments when I am winded. Chronic wide spread pain is coming back, mostly in my hands and feet. Feeling a lot better than 1st tri.
  • Options
    @lilpoots You have fibromyalgia, yes? I have it too. I'm having a small flare up right now, though thankfully it's tolerable. What are you doing to cope with the pain right now?