I heart YNAB
---------
“Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, 
if one only remembers to turn on the light." 
- Albus Dumbledore

Re: WTF Wednesday | 4.5.17

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I haven't had morning sickness at all this entire pregnancy and this morning I throw up my breakfast. It was only strawberries and coffee! Now I'm paranoid I'm going to start throwing up everyday. 
    Me: 29  DH: 32                                                                                          
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    BFP: 2/6/2017
    Due Date: 10/13/17
    pangur_ban_by_sequana-d31ja7y
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @mrs_fogue We don't know. We couldn't decide if we wanted to know or not, so we agreed to have it put in an envelope just in case we later decided we both wanted to know. DH is fine not knowing still, but I've gotten on the struggle bus. 
    Me: 31 DH: 35
    Married since 05.16.2009
    Expecting #1: 10.10.2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @mrs_fogue us too. While I'm very indecisive, I also usually have strong opinions about what I don't want (which often are the things DH suggests).
    October 2017 June Siggy Challenge -- "You Had One Job!" 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    SaveSave
  • Options
    GAH! @acnd08 you need to open that tonight!
                                      DD1 - 10/11/13                 DD2 - 5/07/15

Pregnancy Ticker

May Siggy Challenge: Parenting Fails
    Image result for parenting fails
  • Options
    @purplestars Don't stifle her creativity, mom!
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • Options
    @acnd08 I'm in awe of your willpower.  Even though it's something really serious, that envelope wouldn't last a day at my house! 

My WTF is to food too. So hungry. Anything that costs $$$ sounds good. And I'm stranded here at the house nooooooo!
  • Options
    @jessafishy What does AW mean?

• Options
    @migdala AW means either "Attention Whore" or "Attention Wanted". Basically they are just here for attention.
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • Options
    +1 on the food WTF!!! fridge is full but cant decide if i want any of it or ALL of it and while deciding what to eat welll.... I EAT! 
  • Options
    migdalnoa said:
    @jessafishy What does AW mean?

Attention wh*re
  • Options
    @acnd08 i second what @yenrec said about your willpower. I AM IN AWE. 
  • Options
    @bluejeanbabi05 Aaaaaaawwwwwwwww. <3
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • Options
    Sometimes taking a day off work isn't even worth it. I have to take Friday off and the amount of work to get ready for it...and then the amount of work I'll have on Monday morning....it's no wonder so many people don't use their vacation days.

BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
    BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My aunt that I NEVER talked to is pissed she found out we're pregnant online and wants me to call her apologize for her not getting a personal phone call.  Like no...I don't like you and only tolerate you during family functions.  

PS.  I'm not trying to be an AW I just don't social anything very well...don't hate me...I'm trying to post more.   :#
    Momma to 3 amazing boys: 12, 8 & 1

Wife of 14 years to one amazing Hubby

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @sjohns08, thank you!  She's making such a huge deal about it.  We only actually called our parents, siblings and close friends then called it a day because that's all we wanted to tell for now.  Too much phone talk for me.  LOL

This is our 4th kid, too and everyone already has an opinion about that on top of her temper tantrum.  Like who the F cares?? Gtfo.   
    Momma to 3 amazing boys: 12, 8 & 1

Wife of 14 years to one amazing Hubby

Pregnancy Ticker