August 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly Symptoms 4/3

2»

Re: Weekly Symptoms 4/3

• Options
    AB518AB518 member
    @Kathryn0903  Me too!  My DH finally felt baby move for the first time last night too!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    +1 for DH finally feeling her! she gave him a big kick, too. He looked at me like 'WTH' and then asked if I felt that. No, she is inside me, but I didn't feel it at all...sooo cute. Now he puts his hand on my belly and talks to her to try and get her to move.
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • Options
    @Leni410 if you get heartburn frequently at night try eating an apple right before bed. this helped me last pregnancy if i didn't have my apple id wake up choking on acid from bad heartburn. 
    Drink a shot of water with a spoonful of baking soda mixed it. Drink it like a shot because it's nasty but it completely neutralizes acid. You may burp fire like a dragon.
  • Options
    Hey everybody, it's been a while since my last post!   I'm having terrible upper and lower back pain.    I'm 23 weeks and really even though it's gotten worse, my back pain hasn't gone away since I was about 18 weeks with my twins.    Whenever I express that I'm in a tremendous amount of pain my ob and my mfm basically say that's normal, nothing to worry about. Anybody think it's time to push for a physical therapist referral?   Has anyone else had back pain that's not gone away since a prior pregnancy?
  • Options
    @JDBtwinmama haven't had that experience. My back hurt with DD but didn't carry over. If your OB won't refer you, maybe try a chiropractor. I know several friends that used one during pregnancy. And also, prental massages are helpful! Good luck!
    Pregnancy Ticker

5.5.16 | 8.14.17 | 1.30.19
  • Options
    Thanks @aehogan90 I hadn't thought of a chiropractor.
  • Options
    @JDBtwinmama I had a pinched nerve in my back with my first pregnancy. It was still bothering me about 6 months later. Saw a neurologist, had an MRI and a nerve test. I wound up needing PT.
  • Options
    @SouthernMama15 that's terrible!   Did the ob refer you to the neurologist or your primary care?   Also I hope you're feeling better now!
  • Options
    @JDBtwinmama my OB did. The physical therapy really helped and if I feel tightness in my lower back, I try to do some of the exercises I learned. They really focused on my core strength which was absolute crap from my pregnancy and having a c section. I hope you can get some relief!