March 2017 Moms

Randoms! 4/3

13»

Re: Randoms! 4/3

• @serenity13 my dog has been the same too. It freaks her out when baby cries. She goes back and forth from being to jealous to acting like she's the baby's surrogate mom. I'll admit I have not been giving the dog as much attention bc obviously the baby has been taking all my attention. Though DH has been trying to give her loads of attention, she's still jealous she's not getting it from me. So, I've been trying to make an effort this week to give her at least a bit more attention, especially while holding the baby. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Well I learned something this morning. You have to pay very close attention when you stick your pierced tongue out at a grabby baby. He grabbed at my face and his sleeve caught the barbell.. Now my tongue is bleeding and swollen.  :|
  • So, by now I'm sure everyone knows about my baby being off his sleep schedule.  So far what has seemed to cure it, is going to the park, pushing him in the stroller until he falls asleep and continuing to push the stroller as long as he is napping, going home when he wakes up.