November 2016 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms: 04.02

13»

Re: Weekly Randoms: 04.02

• Options
    Why does my child wake up extra early Sat and Sun? Happens every weekend. Doesn't even make it to his normal wake up let alone sleep later. But on weekdays I have to wake him up to leave 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Have fun @kristah2!
    Married: 08.05.11
    Welcomed baby girl: 06.10.14
    Second pregnancy EDD: 06.16.16 MC: 10.29.15
    Welcomed baby boy: 11.25.16
  • Options
    What do you have a 2 yo and 4 mo wear to a funeral? I don't even know where to begin and they definitely don't own muted colors right now. 
  • Options
    What do you have a 2 yo and 4 mo wear to a funeral? I don't even know where to begin and they definitely don't own muted colors right now. 
    I am going to have this same issue next weekend! I have a black top but I would need to put a long sleeve underneath, maybe I'll pair with jeans.

TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• Options
    I'm not in the whole "must wear black to a funeral" camp so I would put both in something nice but not worry too much about colors. If we had to go to one I would either have my guy in a button down or sweater because those are the nicer things he has even though neither is black. 
  • Options
    kvruns said:
    I'm not in the whole "must wear black to a funeral" camp so I would put both in something nice but not worry too much about colors. If we had to go to one I would either have my guy in a button down or sweater because those are the nicer things he has even though neither is black. 
    I agree with this. Definitely something nice vs. Colors would be most important to me. 
  • Options
    I agree with @kvruns and @MrsMaryK2016 that nice over colors makes sense as long as you're not in anything too bright.
  • Options
    leighry said:
    I agree with @kvruns and @MrsMaryK2016 that nice over colors makes sense as long as you're not in anything too bright.
    That's the problem for ODD, she's a walking Pepto Bismal ad at all times and DS has been growing so fast that he just rocks the onesie. Looks like it's shopping for us! Thanks for the input, everyone. 
  • Options
    @kristah2 Hope the baptism went well!
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• Options
    @m6agua thanks!! It did! Minus my grandmother drama as per usual. My parents have been divorced since I was young and they are fine enough with each other in public places. They are completely okay with each other's new spouses. And in fact my dad still plays hockey with some of my moms brothers and nephews. 
    My dads mom however... she's a treat. She's the one who gave M ice cream cake when he was 2 months old. Christmas time she was mad I was doing Christmas dinner with my mom and said I see her everyday (not true) so I should have dinner with her because she's going to die soon (actual words she used). 
    Yesterday she made snappy comments at my mom whenever M smiled at her saying "of course you smile at THAT nan because she sees you all the time and I don't" and "come up with great nan because other nan sees you all the time". 
    And guess how well it went mid party when she asked me what we were doing for Easter dinner and I told her we were going to my moms (which we have had planned since Christmas Day because we hosted Christmas and thanksgiving here). 
    Ugh. Maybe this should have gone into weekly rants. Sorry! 
  • Options
    LO is 18 weeks old now and she started to wake up every 2-3 hours. She used to get two bouts of 6 hours sleep. I do not know what happened. I thought it was supposed to be longer as she gets older. 
  • Options
    @zoefer 4 month sleep regression ? guessing it doesn't hit right at 4 months for all, could be a little before or after