D17 May Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV/Movie Mom

*TW*
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

30 January 2017: Loss at 6+2

8 March 2017: Loss at 5+4

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: April TWW

• Options
    FF changed its mind. Now it thinks I'm 5DPO instead of 16DPO.

*TW*

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Interesting! Preliminary research shows that resting heart rate dips during ovulation, which lines up with FF's new interpretation.

*TW*

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Present!  11 dpo and just waiting for AF at this point. Started lightly spotting yesterday.
  • Options
    Present :) 12 dpo, super crampy and cranky. Feels like AF is coming. 
  • Options
    SP128SP128 member
    5dpo over here (waves)
    ***TW***
    Me: 36  DH:35
    Married: 7/10/2016
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 9/6/2016 - Missed MC 10/20/2016  
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP
    IVF #1 - June 2017  - Transferred 1 fresh 4 AA embryo.  7/9 Beta #1 - 161 
    <3 Adam <3 Born on 3/18/18

• Options
    Heeeyyy, didn't track but should be 6dpo. Benched so just waiting for AF anyway!
  • Options
    Here! 17 dpo, no sign of AF, got a BFN yesterday. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @babypi That's crazy! Was your last cycle regular? I had a CP last cycle, and I thought I was 16DPO, but the HCG in my system was making the OPK turn before I actually Od, I guess.

@MimoCa Hey, girl, hey!

@Sarahjedwards86 Hi! I don't believe we've met, but I haven't finished reading the weekly check-in.

@SP128 I do believe we are synced! If FF doesn't change its mind again, anyway.

*TW*

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I haven't temped for a long time but I went ahead and took my temp this morning - in the upper 97s so I expect AF to come soon.  Been feeling bloated and crampy the last few days.  whomp whomp.
  • Options
    @pandawares I did have a normal cycle and I usually have a 16 day LP, so I'm really only a day or two late. I did have a temp dip and rise 3 dpo that I thought was a fallback rise but might have been the real ovulation. So maybe I'm only 15 dpo today? Otherwise my FF chart looks good. 

I'm sorry your CP messed with your cycle this month. That's always felt like salt in the wound for me. I had two prior to my DD and always had weird cycles for a few months. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Sarcastically speaking it's awesome when leftover progesterone comes out mixed with brown spotting. How much more fun can this process be? I'm walking around feeling extra squishy.
  • Options
    Omg @babypi !! FX for you!
  • Options
    Good Luck @babypi - evap lines do suck but I hope yours get darker by the day.  I did a test this morning at 14dpo and it was negative.  If AF doesn't come when it should on Thurs at 16 dpo then I will test again.  Called OB nurse to ask what I do when AF doesn't come Thurs just in case and she said if it still hasn't come keep taking the Prog until CD40 and if still neg HPTs then they will prescribe me something to start AF.  Yea - I hope I'm not one of those.  I don't want these extra long cycles every month and honestly if that happened I don't think I would keep taking the prog and just leave it up to god because who wants  long cycles and then have to take a pill every month to jump start AF.  Sometimes this just blows! 
  • Options
    SP128SP128 member
    @babypi fx for you

8dpo overrated here and no symptoms to spot. Little dip in temp today. Hopefully it goes back up. Usually when I dip at 12dpo af is the next couple of days
    ***TW***
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP

• Options
    @babypi I have my fingers crossed so hard for you!

@vlagrl29 I hate squishiness. Ugh! A large part of my OCD is skin-related, and feeling moist downstairs is hugely icky to me. It doesn't help that I sweat a lot  :s

I've actually managed to take a mental break from the TWW, and I have to log into FF to figure out my DPO. Took a DT last night because I wanted some wine. BFN, as expected. I told DH it was more like asking a magic 8 ball if I could drink wine than hoping for an answer either way. He replied "Answer hazy. Please ask again!" I laughed so hard.

*TW*

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    vlagrl29vlagrl29 member
    edited April 2017
    yeah @pandawares - I've had to wear panty liners since I started these things.  Most of it comes out in the morning.  Also I have no idea if it's CM coming out or excess prog.  hard telling anymore.
  • Options
    fingers crossed @babypi!!!
    Me: 39 DH: 39
    CP 1/25/16 4.5 weeks, developed Graves' disease
  • Options
    @babypi That's so awesome! I'm so happy for you!

*TW*

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    That's so awesome @babypi - I would break down too.
  • Options
    ****Lurking****

@babypi congrats!!!! So, so, so happy for you!!!!!!
  • Options
    Yay @babypi congrats! Hoping for a super sticky take home baby!!
  • Options
    Hi ladies! 3DPO today. Feeling really optimistic this cycle as we had great timing. The only other time we've done this well with our timing was my MC cycle. FX

@babypi Woohoo!! Wishing you a sticky bean and a happy and healthy 9 months!

31 years young
    from Seattle(ish)
    5 years married
    FTM and PGAL
    EDD is 12/23/17
    -- It's a BOY! ---

• Options
    Good luck @moonlady - I know the months we've had amazing timing I felt so much more optimistic.
  • Options
    @TScalei - we miss you too! But I'm so glad you are on the other side.
  • Options
    Congrats @babypi Such great news. Keeping you in my thoughts!

**** TW - kids and loss mentioned ****
    ~~ married 8.11.07
    ~~ DD1 1.16.11 ~~ DD2 1.3.14 ~~
    ~~ BFP3 12.22.15 MMC 2.29.16 @ 13 weeks ~~
    ~~ 2 D&Cs (3.1.16 and 3.10.16) for MMC
    ~~ BFP4 10.27.16  MMC 1.23.17 @ 16 weeks ~~ D&E 1.26.17 ~~
  • Options
    *********lurking**************

YASSSSS @babypi  Such great news!
  • Options
    Congrats @babypi! Let me know if you want to come join the grad group and I can send you an invite.
  • Options
    @babypi congrats!!!
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! I honestly don't know what I would have done these last few months without your awesome support. I'm trying to just take on one day at a time (and not POAS every day). I'd love an invite to the grad group @BornReady
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I met with a new OB today since I wasn't too happy with my current one and I felt really good leaving that meeting so I'm going to make the switch.  He actually suggested I stop the Prog since it's delaying my period and AF should come soon.  He doesn't prescribe it during the TWW with someone of my level since it's not that low.  He did say however once I am pregnant to call them asap so I get levels tested and if it is low then I will go on the suppositories again until 12 weeks pregnant.  I'm actually feeling relieved I don't have to take them because it was causing me stress and all this stuff brings out my anxiety.  I'm going to trust my body to do what it needs to do as it's gotten pregnant twice now.
  • Options
    @babypi! Congratulations! FX for a happy and healthy 9 months. 

@vlagrl29, I'm glad you're feeling better with the new OB. FX for you as well. 
    DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w
    Expecting #3, EDD 1.29.18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Lurking**

congrats @babypi!

I'm happy you like the new OB @vlagrl29 that sounds similar to how my OB does things. Hugs!!! 

Me.30 DH.31 
    Est.8.2006
    BFP 8/28/15 mmc @ 11 weeks (d&c)
    BFP 9/28/16 mmc @ 8 weeks (d&c) - trisomy 5
    BFP 2/3/17...edd 10/13/17 <3

• Options
    SP128SP128 member
    @vlagrl29 So happy to hear that you liked the OB you met today!!  Makes such a difference. 
    ***TW***
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP

• Options
    @moonlady Yay for great timing!

@vlagrl29 Good timing makes me feel more optimistic, but now that I think about it, my two first pregnancies were a tad miraculous given our timing. With DS, I decided in my FW that I wanted to try. Two BD, and bam. I'm kind of mad at 22-year-old me now. With my first CP, DH and I DTD twice, and he pulled out both times. It was my first cycle after having my Nexplanon removed, and we weren't planning to try until March.

I've been mildly crampy today at 9DPO, so I decided to see how my cervix was doing. Super high and tightly closed. Firm-ish, and it has at least doubled in length since SHOW time. No spotting. I managed to not buy any tests today, so I will not be testing tomorrow morning. Yay me!

*TW*

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @vlagrl29 Oh! Congrats on finding a good OB!

*TW*

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @vlagrl29 yay for a new great ob!