September 2017 Moms

Weekend Buddies

Re: Weekend Buddies

• Loading the player...
  • Netflix suggestions.....go!
  • @beccam1230 Haha! That's actually something I would mistype. :joy:
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @labby18 Grace and Frankie! It's a Netflix original, and I love it.

• @labby18 what are you in the mood for?  
  • Daredevil. Jessica Jones. House of Lies. The Kyle Chandler show set in Florida. I'm sure there are others, I'll have to go check!
  • labby18 said:
    Netflix suggestions.....go!
    JANE THE VIRGIN!!
  • @Hopefulmommy1980 i decided to go for finding nemo lol but i will look into those @mrs_tacos and @Carebella
  • Veronica Mars, Gilmore Girls, Shameless, off to check more...
  • Blacklist, Revenge, Dexter, Lie to Me, Sons of Anarchy, Friday Night Lights, How I Met Your Mother, Merlin, Sherlock, dear god I used to watch a ton of TV  :D
  • @carebella i just finished all of gilmores after like 5 months lol
  • DH and I are headed to Dallas tomorrow until Thursday for vacation.  I know there are some Texas mommies out there... any recommendations!?!
  • @labby18 I rewatched the entire series before they released the 4 part mini-series! Loved Gilmore Girls so much. Not going to lie... I'm hoping for a spin off!
  • @wyomama0427 I love Jane the virgin!!!  

I have been watching/rewatching vampire diaries, friends, and ugly betty
  • @Hopefulmommy1980 I'm a little disappointed with this current season we're in right now but I loved the first two so much I watched them like three times lol
  • @wyomama0427 I agree with you completely. I keep waiting for them to figure out a new storyline. This season seems like just filler episodes. 
  • @hollygolight09 I hope you had fun even though you were at a bar
  • @Carebella I hope they do too. I need to see how it all plays out.  

@mrsmarygs Do you already know the gender and he doesn't? 
  • labby18 said:
    @HollyGolightly09  I really liked Fantastic Beasts! The ended totally leaves you ready to binge the rest of the series that doesn't exist yet tho. :(

Oh hey guys, my clients just left. My internet provider has a system wide outage (I do not have internet luck lately), so I kind of don't want to go home...Add on to that, I live on the way to the "touristy main beach" and there is a 20min delay to get home...JUST BECAUSE OF STUPID BEACH TRAFFIC. So I am jelly of the rainy, snowy, sleety weather everyone else seems to be having. 
    I feel you! I live about 5 min from a main beach and ALL the people wanted to go to the beach yesterday. All we wanted to do was go to the farmers market and lunch. Traffic was stupid. 

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I've been a dirty lurker most of the weekend. I had my family in from out of town for DDs 2nd birthday party. Now she is sick. 

• @DPandMB aw, poor baby :( I hope she feels better soon.

I'm obsessed with this video :D (also, does anyone know how to do the heart eyes on TB? it's not a choice in my dropdown list and if I try to use iphone icons it doesn't show AND takes out the rest of my post that comes after it...grrrr)

https://www.facebook.com/DailyMail/videos/2137685802957823/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

• @dpandmb hope she feels better soon. 
  • @bigbadwolf12 that video is so cute!
  • Cats*in*spaceCats*in*space member
    edited April 2017
    @BigBadWolf12 : love : without the spaces will give you the heart eye emoji :love:
    *TW* 
    Me: 35 | DH: 38
    Met: 2007
    Married: 2013

BFP #1: 06/21/16                MMC: 08/04/16
    BFP #2: 01/08/17             DD: 09/23/17 <3
    BFP #3: 06/10/20             EDD: 02/11/2021

• @mrsmarygs oh okay.  Well you could always just do a gender reveal as a photo shoot. Maybe have a friend or professional take some pictures of you two finding out the gender in whatever fashion you want.  Then you could mail photos out or make it into a cute card for them to find out.  That way your husband gets a gender reveal and you won't have to throw another party.