September 2017 Moms

Re: FFFC 3/31

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mrsmarygs my DH loves Dunkin', he gets the caramel iced coffees on the regular. You do you!

• Options
    @mrsmarygs we didn't have any DD here until literally a couple weeks ago when one opened. I went there on Monday and got a strawberry donut and iced coffee. I liked it! I especially liked how inexpensive it was. Cheap coffee makes me happy when I'm a SAHM.  ;)
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @Lizlann mmmmm puppy chow! That sounds so yummy. This is why I've gained 12 pounds in 17 weeks
  • Options
    labby18 said:
    my FFFC...i am kind of sad there hasn't been any thread GIF dance party worthy lately...
    Maybe I'll go cause some drama.  :p
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How old is too old to bring your baby/toddler their own food to a restaurant? Asking for a friend...
  • Options
    I took my shoes off at work and put my feet up. Probably unprofessional, but my office door is closed. I'll put my shoes back on whenever I need to get up. 
    I used to do this all the time when I was working. I hardly ever had to walk anywhere. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How old is too old to bring your baby/toddler their own food to a restaurant? Asking for a friend...
    I wonder this all the time...... lmao!!!! I think you can still get away with it lol
  • Options
  • Options
    I figured it would get there. @lap018 You remember the A15 blowout we had over the weight gain thread? That was a doozie! 
  • Options
    It won't :) I'm not here to argue with uptight women.
  • Options
    Looks like fffc might get heated too lol @labby18 ask and you shall receive! 
  • Options
    I volunteered too soon.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My FFFC: I don't think carawasa's post is super flame worthy. I can totally see where it could be a trigger for some, but I don't think it was meant to stir the pot, just a little ill advised. 

Also, @carawasa you had that small clot in February, do things look good now?
  • Options
    jena333 said:
    My FFFC: I don't think carawasa's post is super flame worthy. I can totally see where it could be a trigger for some, but I don't think it was meant to stir the pot, just a little ill advised. 

Also, @carawasa you had that small clot in February, do things look good now?
    Thanks lady! I think you're a plus size mama too, right? It makes me happy we are more open about or weight than others. Rock on mama!

Everything turned out to be ok, thanks for asking!
  • Options
    Nah I'm totally good! I've got my mom group, and certainly don't need another!