July 2017 Moms

OU Thursday

13»

Re: OU Thursday

• My late UO: I hate the current floral trend in fashion. Tiny floral print is everywhere right now and I can't stand it!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm meh on the fast food UO. I love Wendy's, but it seems like any time I get anything from McDonald's, I feel gross and it...let's just say, it doesn't hang around for long.

Late UO (or may not be a true UO): People that cut their nails at the office or on public transportation need to be shamed. That's gross, especially when the cut pieces end up in places other than your own hands. This is brought to you by the person who is currently cutting their nails in my office. I don't care if you "don't have time at home". Everyone can find time at home. Cut them when you're going to the bathroom. Please, for the love of all that is holy, don't subject me to it.

Married: 10/13/2013
    TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017
  • That's disgusting. Sorry @star_beagle
    this has to be the most disgusting UO thread, going in toilets together, handing dirty diapers during food service, blekh. 
  • My late UO: I hate the current floral trend in fashion. Tiny floral print is everywhere right now and I can't stand it!
    My UO; I LOVE floral prints! 
      I love florals. It looks like a flower shop blew up in my closet!  :D
  • @julybaby17-2  @Dovahkiin_99  - maybe a FFFC but my mom hates florals so I make sure most of my Jamberry manicures are florals just to irk her :D 

BabyFruit Ticker

Married 8 years - Aug 23/08
    DD - 6 years old, March 17/11
    #2 due July 19th! (It's a boy!)
  • Lovey-dovey couples on FB irritate me to no end. You don't need to tag them in every "I love my spouse" picture you see, you do not have to write on their timeline when we all know you are sitting next to them. Who are they trying to convince?
    This!! Every time DH and I see this, we comment on how they are over-compensating. We've seen so many couples who are all, "I love you, Boo," on FB, then they end up divorced. Want to say, "I love you"? Call or text your spouse! I'm not opposed to a shout-out of how great your spouse is for doing xyz, but the every day lovey-dovey stuff is irritating.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • That's a great idea, MrsEmmaLouise!
    Married: 10/13/2013
    TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017
  • Adding on to what @Mrs.EmmaLouise suggested, we started stockpiling the little barf bags from airplanes. They're also handy to store dirty diapers in the short term. I was surprised at my son's first appointment that we weren't allowed to throw out dirty diapers in the office (OSHA regs maybe?) I always keep a few spare vomit bags in my diaper bag now. 
  • BusyZeeBusyZee member
    edited April 2017
    @Mrs.EmmaLouise we've been using something similar for years and they work great!! my sister just sent me a big box of scented disposable bags for that same reason! my mum used to always use those and tell us to use them too in public (for sanitary napkins) Iv always had a couple in my hand bag for public disposal! 
  • GlitterFish so i know what i'm having for lunch now lol