I heart theSkimm
I heart YNAB
---------
“Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, 
if one only remembers to turn on the light." 
- Albus Dumbledore

Re: Monday Bitchfest | 3.27.17

• Loading the player...
  • @Mommaswizz Ugh, that is the worst. I usually try and get the first appointment of the day so they aren't already behind schedule before my appointment.
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • I hate that it's 10:40 and I'm waiting on my doctor appointment that was supposed to happen at 10am. I'm a ragey, hungry, impatient pregnant lady

My OB office is the worst, even if I get the first appointment of the day.  I normally plan for a 30 minute to 1 hour wait when I go.  If I didn't love my OB so much, I'd consider switching.
  • mrs_fogue said:
    *snip*
    My OB office is the worst, even if I get the first appointment of the day.  I normally plan for a 30 minute to 1 hour wait when I go.  If I didn't love my OB so much, I'd consider switching.
    What? Why? I don't understand how they can be that late when you are literally the FIRST thing they have on their calendar. To me that just reeks of "my time is more important than yours". 

I'm glad you like your doc but that would piss me off.
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • @curlyq423 I agree, definitely your news.

I personally didn't care if my mom told her side of the family. MIL is driving me a little crazy though because she is chomping at the bit to put it all over Facebook.  :#
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • @mrs_fogue That would annoy me beyond words. I'm not a hugger either and I the excited/emotional response to situations is just a trait that I lack and can't get on board with when it's directed towards me. And the casually grazing your stomach in front of your siblings. I don't know what by it makes me really angry. I haaaaate belly touchers and if you say no, and then someone does it anyway when it's obviously an attempt to possibly draw attention and out you before you're ready? No. You're a better person than me. I'd tell my mom she was gonna draw back a stump next time. 
  • @jessafishy you make me lol...that thread was good reading with my morning coffee water.
  • @mrs_fogue oh how I love my morning water ;)

• I just updated my post-it from this weekend and now I feel better. Phew. 
    help a sistah out, is there a thread i need to go look at? i don't play on the weekends often.
                                      DD1 - 10/11/13                 DD2 - 5/07/15

Pregnancy Ticker

May Siggy Challenge: Parenting Fails
    Image result for parenting fails
  • @mrs_fogue Oh coffee....how I miss thee! I'm tired of water, it lacks the caffeine I need in my life. 
  • jessafishyjessafishy member
    edited March 2017
    mrs_fogue said:
    @jessafishy you make me lol...that thread was good reading with my morning coffee water.
    This was me the whole time. 

--------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • @curlyq423 And by morning water, I mean coffee. Because I still have a cup most mornings. FFMC.
    Amen, sister. 

Now that my nausea is dissipating -knocks on all the wood because it likes to psyche me out and then return- I am back to my morning coffee.
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • @carries2018 Pssst. PM.
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • @bluejeanbabi05 I'm so jealous! I was still drinking coffee up until 2 or 3 weeks ago when I couldn't choke it down anymore! Maybe I should try iced coffee bc that doesn't make me gag like hot coffee does. Hmmm....I'm so glad we talked! You've been an Inspiration! *Runs to kitchen to make iced coffee*
  • @curlyq423 And by morning water, I mean coffee. Because I still have a cup most mornings. FFMC.

I had a major aversion to it the other week.  I really want to try again, but I'm scared.  I've been substituting an afternoon coke for my caffeine intake.  But I liked coffee so much more. 
  • @carries2018 I'm actually pretty sure that was directly insinuated so collect your prize!

•  --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • I miss coffee. So much.
    I'm too tired to be at work. 
    My constant nausea is so frustrating.
    I baked cookies yesterday and wanted to cry when I had to rinse the extra dough off the beater bars instead of licking it off. 

I'll just be over her crying myself a river. 

• We're workshopping one of the girls in my fiction writing class's short stories tonight, so I'm reading it over now. I like her a lot, and the story is interesting, but her grammar is so atrocious I honestly don't know how she graduated high school, much less made it into a masters in writing program. And I don't mean like small errors, I mean like make you want to cry horrific errors that my 10 year old cousin would laugh at. Why???

• I love coffee even more during pregnancy, if that's even possible. Like literally every morning I'm in awe over how amazing it tastes.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I called the university I am attending at the moment to get a plan of action as I will be finishing my nursing pre-req's this semester and get a plan on going back and finishing after baby gets here (I'm finishing nursing school or I'll die trying) and they were totally rude and was like well with a small baby this program is extremely rigorous and you spend all of your time studying. And they told me that I would need to wait a while or find another option. Like who are you to tell me what I can and can't do? So I called the Junior College here they offers an RN program but it's an associates degree, and they were so nice and understanding and was like most of the people we have in our program are kind to young babies and we all make it work. I'm just so irritated because I want my BSN but if they are going to be like this I'll transfer to the JuCo and finish my RN and still be able to spend plenty of time with. Any and have a support system through the school as well as family. UGH!