March 2017 Moms

Randoms! 3/27

2»

Re: Randoms! 3/27

• Yippy for last day of work!! Hope you do something to celebrate!! 
  • Congrats @RunBooRun!!! It's my last day of work here too!! I just have 3 hours left, then I'll be out till the end of June - it's exciting!! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • kjd291 said:
    Guys! DH changed the toilet paper without being asked. On the roller and everything! It honestly made my day lol

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Currently feeding LO and listening to DH snore. I am jealous that he is sleeping. 
    ME: 34
    DH: 37
    DD: 03/17/17
    DS: 12/06/19
  • @kjd291 Yay! 1 month! It seemed to fly by so fast, despite now being awake for an average of 19-20 hours a day. ;) It'd be cool if there were 2 more of us; then everyone could call us the 3-2-1-group. Haha, get it? Because that's our LOs' birthdays and there would be 7 of us! :lol: (Being up 19-20 hours a day apparently doesn't make me much wittier.)
  • Well wish me luck guys. Just dropped DH off for his 2 week clinic to help with ptsd and tbi. If you're the praying type, any thoughts or prayers that his treatment helps him to overcome what he has been through would be greatly appreciated.
    Absolutely! Prayers for him! And for you as you do this two weeks solo mama!! 
  • @Gators&BoSox definitely keeping him and you in my thoughts and prayers! Hope he can get some answers/help.
    Alex
    married to M since 6.13.09
    T - 3.3.14
    A - 2.24.17
  • @Gators&BoSox sending thoughts your way!! I hope the clinic proves helpful and that the 2 weeks goes by quickly!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • kjd291 said:
    Happy one month old, babies!! How did that go so fast!? @Gators&BoSox @longliveregina @dubcompanion @CanadianintheSouth  ((sorry if I missed any of my M17 birthday buddies)) milk

Gonna try and take some one month pics here today. Hopefully before we poop or puke on our church dress! Hah
    Someone gave us the little stickers with months again for DD2--they're cute when they're itty bitty, but don't work too well once they can take them off!!  I love the grow with me blankets I've seen! Wish I'd gotten one. 

Anyone else have cool ideas/plans/props for documenting babies first year?? 
    1 month went by crazy fast!!!
    I am making a baby scrapbook with the usual things: you know, a page for sonogram pictures, footprints from the hospital, etc. But I'm making it functional too! 1 page has an I going list of visitors and presents (helpful for thankful notes). Another two pages have growth charts that I mark after every appt for the next year or so. A third page I listed a bunch of milestones (ex: first smile) and will fill in as I go. The scrapbook is binder like so I can add a page with pictures/documents/letters any time something strikes me.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • It's funny you bring up the numbers @dubcompanion bc I was thrilled with her birthday since 3x2+1=7 .. and that was before sleep deprivation haha 
    heres my 1 months in her 3 month outfit .. seems like I won't get to use her 3 month size shorts unles the weather starts feeling quite generous 
    Good luck to both your DH and yourself!!

I'm having the opposite clothing problems. I have tons of cold weather 3 month clothes and probably can't use them all since were still rocking nb size!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Gators&BoSox sending lots of prayers for you & your family! Hoping the next 2 weeks go well for you & that they will really help your DH!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @longliveregina thank you! And I feel like having a baby this time of year, although great, is probably the hardest time to prepare and predict what kind of clothes you need for baby and in what size! I drove myself nuts trying to prepare and I still got it wrong haha
  • Does anyone watch This Is Us? I just started it. I like it so far, but definitely emotional to watch postpartum.
  • @Ivorytower2  I've watched!! It was tough with pregnancy hormones too. But so so good.
    Alex
    married to M since 6.13.09
    T - 3.3.14
    A - 2.24.17
  • @Ivorytower2 LOVE the show. It's my replacement for "Parenthood".. also amazing if you've never watched. 
    For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me my petition that I made to him.
    1 Samuel 1:27
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BabyFetus Ticker