June 2017 Moms
Options

GTKY: Eggs.

2»

Re: GTKY: Eggs.

• Options
    bergberg member
    Over easy is prefered with a side of toast.  I also like hardboiled, egg salad, and any sort of scrambled (cheese, dill, etc).  However a pork roll, egg, and cheese sandwich on an everything bagel is what dreams are made of (especially when hungover and paired with an orange gatorade).  *sigh* I miss NJ.
    @swanbrooner Date Mike is almost as amazing as Prison Mike.
  • Options
    @Wino0920 I heed pretty much 0 food advice directed toward pregnant women. Bring on the raw sushi, sandwiches and cookie dough! Mmmm and now I'm craving prosciutto. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hard boiled, deviled, scrambled with cheese, or eggs in a hat so the toast part soaks up the yolk. Mmmmm.....hungry now

• Options
    @berg everything bagels are my jam. I had to watch the Date Mike episode last night. Now, I will have to watch Prison Mike!
  • Options
    Eggs are good any old way.  I too dearly miss runny yolks.
    MC Sept 2010
    BFP Oct 2011 - DD born July 2012
    TTC again since July 2014
    First IUI 9/26/16:  BFP!
    EDD 6/19/2017
    It's a girl!
    Born 6/26/17, 9lb 5oz
  • Options
    mkrelmkrel member
    I love all eggs, and have continued to eat eggs with runny yolks occasionally. My favorites would have to be over easy, deviled, and bennedict. 
  • Options
    mrtmrt member
    I have also been way more relaxed about runny yolks this time. I order them "over medium" lately so they are still runny, but I figure they get hotter than if I said over easy.
  • Options
    Eggs are one of my favorite foods.  I like them cooked  any way!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks to this post, I had DH make us eggs in a basket, scrambled and in a burrito last night. Thanks!