Babies on the Brain

Could I be pregnant?

so march 1 I had mirena iud removed. Mh period was due march 2 and I never got it. I had a pregnancy test march 4 that was negative.  I had sex two weeks before the test.  
Well here we are and no period still. Two weeks ago almost I'm almost positive around march 15 I was ovulating as I was highly in the mood.  I never tested ovulation till this Friday and had faint line.  Is this normal before period coming. If I'm back to normal cycle I would get my period April 1.  The opk is def not positive but why a faint line ?? Immnot
sure what to think 

Re: Could I be pregnant?

• hopeful99hopeful99 member
    edited March 2017
    Sorry 
  • It is against TOU both post a test and ask us if you are pregnant. Please remove the picture. If you think you are pregnant take a HPT. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @hopeful99 Thank you for removing the picture. I have never used OPKs so I am sorry that I can not be of any help. Your cycle might take a little bit to regulate so that could explain the reason you think you might be late. I would take a HPT. If it is negative then perhaps your cycle is still trying to get back to normal. The general rule is when you hit 60 days with no period to contact your doctor. I also should add many on TB use charting to track their ovulation. That allows you to see if you are truely late or just ovulated later than you usually/thought you would.
  • hopeful99 said:
    so march 1 I had mirena iud removed. Mh period was due march 2 and I never got it. I had a pregnancy test march 4 that was negative.  I had sex two weeks before the test.  
    Well here we are and no period still. Two weeks ago almost I'm almost positive around march 15 I was ovulating as I was highly in the mood.  I never tested ovulation till this Friday and had faint line.  Is this normal before period coming. If I'm back to normal cycle I would get my period April 1.  The opk is def not positive but why a faint line ?? Immnot
    sure what to think 
    I wouldn't expect a period the day after a mirena removal, but maybe I misunderstood what you meant. 

To address what I believe to be your question, it is not at all unusual for your body to need some time to adjust after coming off birth control. It is very common to have some sort of second line on an OPK during the different phases of your cycle. A faint test line just means it's negative. 

If you're concerned, call your doctor. 

On our way to baby #2!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    EDD March 12, 2018

• This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"