Options

Saturday Ticker Change *3/25*

For mamas with due dates of August 5, 12, 19, and 26

1. How far along are you?

2. How big is baby?

3. Any upcoming appointments this week?

4.  Any new symptoms?

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions?

6. GTKY: If you could do anything you wanted to right now, what would it be?

Re: Saturday Ticker Change *3/25*

• Options
    20 weeks--halfway there!

2. How big is baby?
    A banana

Nope, not until next week.

4.  Any new symptoms?
    Nah, I felt pretty good this week.  Starting to feel movement, which is super exciting. I have an anterior placenta again, and I don't remember feeling it this early last time.

None

Hop on a plane to somewhere warm and tropical and lay on the beach all by myself.  Heaven on earth!!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    19 weeks!

2. How big is baby?
    Mango! (Which sounds really good right now....)

A/S on Friday. We are having the reveal, just DH and I on Saturday! 

4.  Any new symptoms?
    Feeling good? I mean no bad symptoms for once. I started feeling the baby move though, it kind of feels like bubbles popping is how I described it to DH lol

Rave: feeling good, as previously mentioned and he weather is so nice I feel like I should get more done rather than just enjoying it. 

I'd go for a hike or try to get my dog in the water again. For a lab he is so terrified of the water but tries to get in if I'm in there. Unfortunately the rivers are too cold this time of year lol. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'll play! 

1. How far along are you? 20 weeks. Halfway!

2. How big is baby? Banana 

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? 20 week appt. with OB Monday. No Anatomy scan for another 2 weeks with MFM.

4.  Any new symptoms? SPD and heaviness is already starting. Also, LACTOSE INTOLERANCE. I almost ended up in the ER with debilitating gas pains and stomach cramps.  I will miss my dairy : (

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions? I'm just happy the morning sickness seems to have subsided (most days) and I have some energy back... just in time for SPD to keep me down! 

6. GTKY: If you could do anything you wanted to right now, what would it be? I've been shopping for DS's spring/summer wardrobe since I had some gift cards and I need to exchange sizes for the 3rd time. I'd give anything to have a day of shopping ALONE, along with the energy to go with it.
  • Options
    1. How far along are you? 18 weeks 

2. How big is baby? 
    a croissant 

not for a few weeks 

4.  Any new symptoms? 
    I started feeling movement the last few days! :) 

why is picking a bassinet/cosleeper/newborn sleeper so difficult? booo 

go on vacation (somewhere warm)! I desperately need one right now! 
    The first day May 2007 <3  The yes day April 2012 <3 The best day Nov 2013

• Options
    @mrsashworth522 I have been thinking about mango's all day too haha

19, wow
    2. How big is baby?
    A mango
    Had our anatomy scan on Thursday and it went great! Stayed strong and remain Team Green :) The appointment was early and I didn't eat breakfast beforehand, oops. I wasn't really thinking apparently. They ended up getting all the shots they needed but Baby was definitely sleeping for a while. 
    4.  Any new symptoms?
    Feeling more movement higher up, it's so amazing to feel. Oh, and roadmap boobs. Those are great. You will probably be able to travel across the US just by looking at them, because they continue to grow. 
    I just talked to a friend about this who gave me reassurance, but I don't want to read books on breastfeeding. I just want to learn in the hospital. Maybe because I am more of a 'learn on the fly' kind of person, but is this a reasonable expectation? I will definitely work with the LC in the hospital, I am just not into most of the books out there on breast feeding. 

Somewhere warm would be great, like the Outer Banks. I am so tired of being cold!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @WineAndDogs after I delivered DS the nurses and LC in the hospital were helpful with showing me the basics. Our pediatrician office has LCs that you see after the dr appt and you can even make appts to see the LCs separately. I would suggest seeing another LC after you're released from the hospital. This site is a great resource https://kellymom.com/ 
    DS1: 8/2012 <3 DS2  8/2017 <3 DS3 10/2018 

• Options
  • Options
    @WineAndDogs I didn't do any reading before but did take a BF class with the LCs at the hospital I delivered at right before my due date. This just kind of established a relationship with them beforehand. Mine were great help after delivering. 

18 weeks

2. How big is baby?  
    pear

nope

4.  Any new symptoms?  
    I've been pretty crampy today. Hoping it's just growing pains lol

I had a question earlier in the week and now I forgot what it was. 

have a glass of wine! Or maybe a bottle 
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    19 weeks

2. How big is baby?
    Size of a mango

Not for a couple of weeks

4.  Any new symptoms?
    Nothing really new

I am so tired of being overly emotional. I cry easily. 

I'd go on vacation by myself. 
  • Options
    1. How far along are you? 19 weeks

2. How big is baby?
    Mango

Nope!

4.  Any new symptoms?
    Lots and lots of kicking. And he is definitely swimming laps in there and it gets kind of sore when he goes from far left, to far bottom, to far right quickly. His pushing around feels a little crampy at times - anyone else? 

I was just on a 9 night trip to Florida (live in Massachusetts so big difference). We stayed with my parents by Sarasota and just beach/pooled it for 7 nights - my 2 and 4 year old were in heaven. Then we went to Disney for two days and it was insane. Being pregnant with two littles in the Magic Kingdom was exhausting. The lines for food were so long I definitely ate and drank way too little, yet somehow always had to pee. We were in line for the Frozen ride at Epcot and my bladder was absolutely killing me - it was a frequent occurrence.  I also was carrying my two year old around in the Ergo in a side carry so my bump was in the front and that definitely added to the exhaustion. I am now happily sitting at my desk at work - I need a vacation from (the end of) my vacation. 

I am nesting so hard. I just want to be in my house and be decorating and cleaning everything. Interior decorating makes my soul happy. We had our formal living room and new office painted while we were away (dramatic changes). We are moving DD1 into our current office and making a formal office/homework space off the kitchen. So I get to do the two downstairs rooms, a new big girl room and a boy nursery. I am also rehabing my old dollhouse for DD2 so that she doesn't feel left out!

DD#1: 5/29/12

DD#2: 1/14/15

Baby #3 on the way due 8/19/17