November 2017 Moms
Options

Symptoms for week with the 23rd in it

Re: Symptoms for week with the 23rd in it

• Options
    Some of you mention the pregnancy pillows. I wasn't a fan of the snoogle, but what worked for me was to hug a spare regular pillow in my arms and a small rectangular throw pillow as a wedge under my bump, even before it was even a "blump"! 

My quesiness has calmed down a lot today. Fatigue has hit hard! I couldn't even stay up as late as the toddler last night! I had a terrible allergy/ sinus / cold the past few days with super raw throat. MS didn't help that. I had to break down and do all the "in moderation" meds I could to get over the worst of it. Luckily have a bff dr (she's not my ob as she is working out of state) to double check with when I'm feeling desperate! Reassured me it's pretty darn important to be able to breathe
  • Options
    @deeerfauxm Yeah I've already taken Tylenol, Robitussin, and Zantac. I work at a school and it seems like I got all the sickness. 
    Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ugh... Im not even really all that nauseated... but I am super lightheaded, especially in the mornings. I just coughed and almost barfed everywhere because of it, though. 
  • Options
    Prune juice is magical! I feel so, so much better. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    I've been having cramps/pain on one side (left)  Doctors have ruled out ectopic when I was 4.5 weeks and we got to see the heartbeat 2 weeks ago.  It's worse when I'm sitting down, but I'm standing now and I can still feel it.  Anyone else having this? 
  • Options
    2Dash2Dash member
    @kissthesky32. I'm not sure I could stomach prune juice. Does it really help. Just the thought is making me nauseous.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @2Dash Not going to lie, my stomach churned a little drinking it. It's super sweet. But I chugged it fast and it wasn't too, too bad. It was worth the result. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    @2Dash the taste/texture definitely leaves much to be desired for me, but it is effective for sure.

• Options
    For whatever reason, I can't handle the idea of prune juice. I'd rather eat a couple prunes and drink a class of water. I normally actually kind of enjoy the taste of prunes, although right now it sounds less than ideal. Does that sound any better to you, @2Dash?

• Options
    2Dash2Dash member
    I just have nausea so bad right now and a real aversion to anything sweet especially fruit. I actually had an appointment with my GP who will refer me to my OB and he gave me a perscription for diclectin and maybe starting that will help.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @ArtificialRed I can't stand prune juice, I have been using benefiber but the constipation is real today. DH told me to eat hot sauce haha

So apparently my boobs are bigger according to DH today. Lol

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Furmommy I have had the same thing all four times. It's suprapubic and on the right for me. A pulling sensation. The doctor told me that it was normal. It continued for several weeks each time. It started last week and it always present and worse when I'm standing up. 
  • Options
    @2Dash I also just got a prescription for diclectin but unfortunately it looks like I can't afford it so I'm going to keep trying other options. If nothing else works I guess we will find afford way to afford it! 
  • Options
    I'm just 5 weeks so nothing bad yet. My first symptom was vivid dreams which are still going on. Really exhausted, breaking out on my chin and eczema acting up. Tender breasts, irritable, cramping and gas! I only got slightly nauseous with my daughter so I hope this ones the same!
  • Options
    Should've checked this thread first! I just gave the same advice as @adirat in another post. But yeah, OTC for the win. 

• Options
    Get that Raisin Bran in, ladies!!!
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    We've always used some psyllium husk in a smoothie or in water to get things moving. It's pretty flavorless, so in a smoothie it's basically undetectable, although just in water the texture leaves something to be desired. Just be sure to drink lots of water so it doesn't have the opposite of the desired effect.
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• Options
    Today my sister came over she's about 14 weeks pregnant and I told her I was pregnant only 7 weeks, she is a nurse so she asked how everything was because of my previous history and she asked how my progesterone was and I told her at 5 weeks it was 7 and she was saying how that's really low.. I figured it was but then I started freaking out...

of of course then this evening my nausea eased and my boobs aren't as sore... I love freaking myself out... 

cant wait for our next ultrasound Thursday! Until then I need to chill out!
  • Options
    I can't do prune juice either, but dried prunes work great and are way easier to eat! They kind of taste like big raisins! 
  • Options
    My blump is out there today. Like, out of nowhere. It's crazy. It's all BL-ump, but that doesn't mean onlookers will think so! ☹️ At least I know it will be 100% gone in the AM. 
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Constipation and bloating!!!!! 
  • Options
    Aaaaaand the nausea is here.  Womp womp.  I was thinking I was skipping the nausea this time around! 

• Options
    @SRB130 Some docs consider below 20 to be low. Did they give you suppositories?
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    Well, I've exchanged constipation for a back ache.  Anyone else having back pain?  It's annoying.  I think it's because I am sleeping on my side now since my boobs are still a little tender.  
  • Options
    My boobs are super itchy today

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    So this time nausea is weird. It's not really nausea but this weird lump in my throat that won't go away all day. It's like The feeling you get just when you get on a roller coaster. I feel sick but not that I'll throw up - sometimes it feels like my head is making it up but it's certainly there. I just want to eat something sour all the time.  It's annoying! 
  • Options
    @NYTino24 nope he didn't give me anything.... that was at 5 weeks I'm now 7w 3d so I'm assuming it went up but he said anything above 5 is good?... not what I read, he also wasn't even going to test it but I asked so he did.
  • Options
    @av2323 Also started having back pain today 
    DH: 31, Me: 27
    Married May 2014
    TTC #1: May 2015
    September 2016-December 2016: Met with RE, fertility testing, diagnosis of tubal scarring, and plan of IVF
    *TW in spoiler boxes*
    Surprise! Unexpected BFP 2/22/17 just when we were about to start fertility treatment!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I vomited while brushing my teeth this morning. It was nasty and I'm not looking forward to it happening again. 
    Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• Options
    @SRB130 I'm just saying what I know from my friends who have had trouble TTC. Yes, it should rise in pregnancy. I googled progesterone levels pregnancy chart to check and most optimally they show >20 to start around 4 weeks. If your ultrasounds look good, then don't worry about it!

• Options
    @slaven that sounds like a nightmare. 

I cant tell what I'd prefer: diarrhea every morning or being nauseous. Earlier this morning I battled both so that's unfortunate especially since I'm trying to keep hydrated for my ultrasound in an hour. 

• Options
    @DuchessOfCambridge I've been battling the diarrhea in the morning for about 4 days now. I have twice had to stop at a dunkin and panera on my way to work. So gross, and I don't understand it. The rest of the day I'm so bloated and feel like I can't go at all. Good luck at your US!
  • Options
    @DuchessOfCambridge and @ugoglencoco Oddly enough, I'm slightly jealous of people having diarrhea at this point! My constipation is awful!!  Dried prunes have helped, but not completely. I just want to not be so bloated! 
  • Options
    @cmessamore I'm constipated on top of the diarrhea! I literally don't know how that's a thing but it is! They saw it all in my last ultrasound and I was just like how can this be with my daily morning diarrhea?? Luckily it only happens at home and then I'm good for the day. Unrelated: I have to pee SO bad, this ultrasound person better call me in ASAP

• Options
    @DuchessOfCambridge I am living vicariously through you and am so excited for your ultrasound! Let us know how it goes!
  • Options
    @cmessamore im in the same boat as @DuchessOfCambridge im constipated on top of it. Its so bizarre. DH keeps telling me to take something because im miserable but what the hell am i supposed to take for diarrhea with constipation?! Lol
  • Options
    @bcashaw, it was great! I posted about in the ultrasounds thread if you haven't already seen it :) My mom thinks it looks like a heart which was cute of her because I think it just looks like a bean shaped blob haha. @ugoglencoco ugh it's the worst. I do drink prune juice sometimes to clear out but it only helps for a day or two. How is something so teeny tiny messing with me so much haha.

• Options
    I have major congestion that is helping me block out my nausea. I'm hoping it's just a cold but it's all been clear. Dr. Google says this can happen for all of pregnancy starting in the 2nd month.... I sure hope that's a lie. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker