September 2017 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday 3/22

2»

Re: WTF Wednesday 3/22

• Options
    @wyomama0427 Glad to know you have some organizational flaws. :joy: My pantry is a mess but my fridge is pristine. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    mrsmarygs said:
    @wyomama0427 Glad to know you have some organizational flaws. :joy: My pantry is a mess but my fridge is pristine. 
    Guuuurl you'd laugh if you came to my house right now lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @wyomama0427 How does yours stay so clean? I'm so jealous. If I ever make it back downstairs, I will make sure to post a picture of mine. It will make everyone feel good about theirs. Also, do you coupon?

• Options
    I have thought about couponing but I never have, maybe I should start! @DPandMB it stays clean because we don't have that much stuff in there lol it got a little unruly while DS was eating baby food and only baby food, but now that that's over it is kind of empty. I'm sure once he starts eating more snacks and this baby starts on food it will be a mess 
  • Options
    @wyomama0427 yes coupon. I worked at Kroger for like a week while I was in college (worst job ever), but I quickly learned the value of coupons. Some of those people saved so much money and that was long before the extreme coupon craze. I print a lot of coupons from online and I will sometimes get the Sunday coupons from the dollar store.

• Options
    @wyomama0427 I love how the stale bag of Cheetos is still sadly sitting there as a reminder for what DH has done. Just can't bear to part with it even though you know it's ruined. Not cool, DH, not cool.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @DPandMB I'll see how I can get coupons from our store! Thanks for the tip! Any money we can save there would be awesome. 

@hatrats you made me laugh out loud! I'm not sure why I haven't thrown them away yet... I am very sad about my ruined Cheetos lol. With DS I craved cheetos like crazy and I was so excited to have some now but DH never closes any chips no matter how many chip clips we have and I just want to strangle him! 
  • Options
    @LuckyPenny1231 how random!! Was your pic a penny back then? I feel like I remember if so! I actually went back last night and looked at the posts from back then again. I saw my labor buddy's announcement when I had my little boy and all the updates she did and was like, oh yeah! I forgot about all the details of my labor! Anyways, my pic was my cat with a beard which I'm trying to get back.
  • Options
    Ok. I'm just checking to see if my name and pic are posting right yet. This is just a test. Pleeeeeeeeez work. 

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @iheartichi
    amanda? is this you? did you also change your picture? you broke the rules.
  • Options
    labby18 said:
    @iheartichi

*stuck in the box*

Nope, @labby18, I'm still here, and I'm still me.

• Options
    labby18 said:
    @iheartichi
    Nope different person
  • Options
    A day late, but wtf phlebotomist. Why you need to dig around in my arm like that? It's going to look a mess tomorrow.