October 2017 Moms
Options

PGAL Check-In 03/22

Check-in for those who are pregnant after a loss. If you're new, introduce yourself and tell us your story.

1) How far along are you?

2) How are you feeling physically and emotionally?

3) When is your next appointment?

4) Rants/Raves/Questions

5) GTKY: What is your favourite day of the week and why?
Renee, 34 + Devon, 29 married 08/13 <3
TTC  09/15
*TW Loss mentioned*
BFP 12/15/15 EDD: 08/26/16
MMC discovered 1/25/16 at 9 +3
TTCAL 3/2016
Acupuncture 11/16
Dx December 2016: unexplained 
January 2017: 50 mg Clomid + TI =
BFP #2 01/30/17  Please be a sticky baby!
EDD: 10/15/17  Measuring ahead! 10/12/17 
Ambrose born on his due date!

Re: PGAL Check-In 03/22

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @nbcarlson
    Welcome!  

@laeberge3
    @flowerintherain
    Glad to hear that the dopplers are working out!  I keep waffling back and forth on whether to get one.
    *Siggy warning - loss mentioned*
    Preemie ID DDs; then DS; then natural M/C; now due 10/17
    High risk for pre-term: weekly Makena injections
  • Options
    migdala said:
    Last night I decided the only thing I could possibly eat was chicken wings from Wing Stop.  Mind you I've been repulsed by chicken more than any other food for the last 4 weeks, but for some reason fried chicken wings didn't seem like chicken last night so we went with it.  Fast forward to today and I hate my life ... just remembering that I ate chicken makes me want to throw up.  Chicken is disgusting!!!  What was I thinking!!!

@migdala  Ewww chicken.  Ewww all meat.  Ewww leafy green vegetables.  Ewww all vegetables.  Cheese pizza, it is.
    *Siggy warning - loss mentioned*
    Preemie ID DDs; then DS; then natural M/C; now due 10/17
    High risk for pre-term: weekly Makena injections
  • Options
    Thank goodness I'm not the only one who has had an aversion to healthy food these last weeks.

1) How far along are you?.... 9w5d

2) How are you feeling physically and emotionally?... Physically feeling a bit better. Less nausea and heartburn, though headaches are increasing for some reason. And the cherry on top is I have a nasty cold since yesterday... Emotionally, doing better all the time.

3) When is your next appointment?... Friday for my first prenatal.

4) Rants/Raves/Questions... None today.

5) GTKY: What is your favourite day of the week and why?... Well I will be the Monday person, lol. I work Tuesday through Saturday, so that's my guilt free, totally to myself day. Great for getting stuff done or, since being pregnant, great for sleeping almost the whole day away without someone seeing me as lazy.

Me: 41 / Fiance: 35 +  One DS, one dog & two kitties...
    First BFP: 1/17/16 = EDD 9/21/16 (MMC)
    Second BFP: 6/24/16 (CP)
    Third BFP: 2/7/17 = EDD 10/20/17 🌈 *** BORN 10/23 *** 🌈
    Fourth BFP : 2/5/19 = EDD 10/14/19
         BabyGaga
  • Options
    I feel as if I am reading my own thoughts right now!! Not to tag everyone, but food aversions mainly to chicken and veggies! It's crazy cuz we used to eat that a lot! Ugh, I told Dh even though it's early I think I'm showing cuz I usually have a flat stomach and can't suck it flat anymore...he said maybe because we haven't worked out in a couple weeks..!? Um no sir, it's the baby!! LOL I wish. 

How far along are you? 10+5

How are you feeling? Physically not too bad actually just a little of the above with food. Mentally, better! Bought a Doppler and found the heartbeat yesterday. After this weekend I will officially be past my loss milestones! 

Next appt: April 10

R/R/Q: none right now

gtky: fav day of week, Saturday I guess cuz no plans and no work sat/sun

hope everybody is doing well!!

Me.30 DH.31 
    Est.8.2006
    BFP 8/28/15 mmc @ 11 weeks (d&c)
    BFP 9/28/16 mmc @ 8 weeks (d&c) - trisomy 5
    BFP 2/3/17...edd 10/13/17 <3

• Options
    1) How far along are you? 12w2d

2) How are you feeling physically and emotionally? Still nauseous and vomiting but it's getting better. Emotionally I'm doing a lot better now that we've passed the 12 week mark. Although I'll admit I thought I'd instantly feel 100% confident and I definitely don't. 

3) When is your next appointment? We just had one yesterday. Her Doppler wasn't working and she couldn't find the heartbeat which set me into panic mode. But she did a scan and we could see baby's heart beating and bang was jumping around in there. I'm a numbers person and her scanner wouldn't give a number for the heartbeat. But she estimated it was in the 150's. Next appointment in 4 weeks. 

4) Rants/Raves/Questions: I hate that I can only sometimes get the font to change from bold to regular print on my bump app. I give up. 

5) GTKY: What is your favourite day of the week and why? Saturday. I love having DH home with me and DS. The day just goes so much faster with him here and I love our family time.