May 2017 Moms
Options

HDBD ~ 3/22/17

It's time to see those growing bumps.  

31 weeks with #2 and officially giving up on heels unless I absolutely have to wear them for work . 

Re: HDBD ~ 3/22/17

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Jens_Hoes with my first, I really didn't start feeling big until 34ish weeks and then it was a really fast transition from feeling big to feeling like a beached whale.
  • Options
    @Jens_Hoes , it may not FEEL like you have a bump, but I definitely see one!! As others have said, it will rapidly grow...I have been relatively small through this pregnancy and from about 30 weeks on I've been getting regular comments like "whoa, where did THAT come from??" I expect that to continue of from here as I feel like I'm doubling in size weekly, lol...
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @Louise_Belcher My cat is obsessed with my bump and is on me most of the time I'm in my house.

May17 Siggy Challenge
    Labor
  • Options
    @Jens_Hoes I have come to the conclusion that it is impossible to satisfy people on the size of any bump. I am totally with you on the small bump train. Based off the comments other receive though, I'm not sure there is a win win situation! I have actually had family be all excited to see my bump, then say nothing. When bump or baby are later brought up in conversation, they casually say "yeah but it's small so..." like sorry I failed you? I struggle with activities with a small bump, I don't know how I'll survive if this thing gets huge.
  • Options
    @Jens_Hoes - First off, I love your shirt in that picture. I'm pretty sure I own it! But secondly, I was similarly sized with my first. Somewhere around 33-34 weeks, my belly just exploded though. Don't let it bring you down!! If it helps, I've got the opposite happening where people keep telling me how big I am, and I'm about to punch them.

Married:09/14/13 
    Baby 1-Born: 7/29/15
    Baby 2 - Due: 5/4/17
  • Options
    Oops! I'm actually 31 weeks and 3 days