September 2017 Moms
Options

TW Tuesday 3/21

2»

Re: TW Tuesday 3/21

• Options
    @lap018 Happy belated birthday!!

Hey ladies, do you think a birthday thread would be cool?? My birthday won't be between now and September, but it might be fun to celebrate everyone else's birthday.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    mrsmarygs said:
    @lap018 Happy belated birthday!!

Hey ladies, do you think a birthday thread would be cool?? My birthday won't be between now and September, but it might be fun to celebrate everyone else's birthday.
    We could add our bdays to the spread sheet so we can keep track of everyone. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Everyone under the sun telling me they just "know" I'm having a girl. I'll be happy either way, but I hate when people that aren't medical professionals try to tell me they are certain of something that could go either way. 
    this happened when I was pregnant with DD- literally EVERYONE was like "it has to be a boy". Nope.
  • Options
    Sorry I missed it. Happy birthday, @lap018

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Options
    @SSminnow426 I work in a walk in clinic and we have our number blocked, simply because patients would be able to call directly into our room and it would be a nightmare fielding calls and seeing patients. But I get it, I don't answer blocked calls. I always let patients know that our number is blocked if we need to call. 
  • Options
    @MyNamesTaken these people need to be educated! That's crazy if they think mumps is eradicated! There are outbreaks constantly! There was one a couple weeks ago at a large local university. One in Texas around that time too. 
    I had to leave my moms group because the too crunchy mamas and the too over the top religious parenting mamas were getting on my nerves.
  • Options
    @jessieR358 I know! It's going through the NHL and we have outbreaks through the country pretty often (though nothing local thankfully). Measles popped up in our city while I was pregnant with DS and there was exposure at the Wal-Mart I always go to. It was scary! 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    @jessieR358 that is a good point I didn't think of---I take back a bit of my GAH for that part lol. I got an awesome nurse that finally talked to me and explained what was going on. I told her she was my best friend that day. :)