November 2017 Moms
Options

Gender predictions!

2»

Re: Gender predictions!

• Options
    We found out once and were Team Green once too. Not really sure about this time. It was really exciting to find out both times - it didn't really matter to me when it happened. DH also doesn't really care if we find out or not. 

I'm pretty sure it's a boy, but I've been wrong before. My DD desperately wants a sister, so maybe we will find out to give her some time to wrap her head around another little brother.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    @kissthesky32 if my girls were a little older I'd find out to tell them too so they would have time to wrap their heads around it and not get their hopes up for the wrong gender!

We're planning to be Team Green!  My prior pregnancies were so different and my intuition on the first one turned out to be right, even though I was mistakenly told boy at 15 weeks, and my intution with the second one turned out to be wrong (I was convinced it was a boy and it turned out to be another girl).  I generally think I have great intuition but apparently not with pregnancies.   :D   All of that to say, I have no idea this time other than I assume it is a human.  ;-)

I'm planning to call the baby Teddy while pregnant bc we already decided to name a third after my gpa (Theodor if boy, Theodora for a middle name if girl).  I hope that will help me bond enough without knowing the gender!  :)