September 2017 Moms

Weekly Randoms 3/20

Re: Weekly Randoms 3/20

• Loading the player...
  • @cmar1006 She's so cute!!
    April Siggy Challenge--Creepy Easter Bunny

• @cmar1006 Those cheeks! And that hair! I can't handle how sweet she is! 

• Thank guys! I'm so excited to get TWO MORE this time. I might explode. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • cmar1006 said:
    Thank guys! I'm so excited to get TWO MORE this time. I might explode. 
    When do you get to find out the genders? 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • cmar1006 said:
    May 17th. It's going to feel like forever. I'm only 13 weeks now. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • cmar1006 said:
    cmar1006 said:
    May 17th. It's going to feel like forever. I'm only 13 weeks now. 
    That does seem like forever! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited March 2017
    Has anyone seen @mrsmarygs? Am I just missing her? I haven't seen her since all the ridiculousness went down yesterday... I can't remember what she posted, but I'm hoping no one got in trouble. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @HollyGolightly09 I haven't seen her since yesterday, but she might just be busy since it's the weekend. 

• Looks like I got some catching up to do. 
  • Wow, I miss one Saturday with a church function and a nap... so much to catch up on. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • @wyomama0427 i have a rav4. They arent that small inside you can store a lot of ishh in there. Gas mileage is amazing too. I love my RAV4. I have a 2010. 
  • @wyomama0427 I have a 99 toyota 4 runner those Toyotas don't quit! This is our "kid" or "beater" car that the kids can (and likely will) destroy. I told my OCD husband I did NOT want a new car with kids in it and have to deal with his (what's that scratch/stain/dent/etc) crap. 
  • @lap018 my parents have a 99 4Runner also!! 

• kelseyrayaykelseyrayay member
    edited March 2017
    @wyomama0427 I used to have a RAV4 now I have a crv. I would still have my rav (not rsv) 4 but the air went out and my parents gave me their crv because they didn't want Tanner riding without air not worried about me just him 
  • Vehicle shopping is so much fun! Happy you found something you loved @wyomama0427

We will be in the same boat here soon. SO won't be able to transport the kids in the Tacoma we have. 
  • Yay @wyomama0427 for a new car! So exciting. I have a feeling we'll be there soon enough. We have a 5 seater SUV and we are going to try to make that work with 3 car seats. Should be loads of fun. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @cmar1006 Uh oh! Sounds like you're in for an upgrade soon.  :p
  • Just so everyone knows, the car seat fits BEAUTIFULLY in the back seat. Plenty of space. @cmar1006 what are you looking at getting next to fit three car seats?
  • @wyomama0427 we aren't looking to buy anything anytime soon. We purchased car seats that will fit 3 across. I think once I have to transition the twins out of infant carriers is when we'll need to upgrade. So maybe next year. Who knows. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • cmar1006 said:
    @wyomama0427 we aren't looking to buy anything anytime soon. We purchased car seats that will fit 3 across. I think once I have to transition the twins out of infant carriers is when we'll need to upgrade. So maybe next year. Who knows. 
    That's awesome! We needed something that would fit car seats without having to push your seat so far forward that your knees touch the dash lol. Is it weird/adorable/cool to use the phrase "the twins"??? I think it's so adorable! It's crazy to think that you're working double time in there, two little bodies with two little hearts and two little brains! It's insane! 
  • @HollyGolightly09 Any ideas for what you want as your baby friendly vehicle? 
  • @HollyGolightly09 Any ideas for what you want as your baby friendly vehicle? 
    I have no Idea :confused: I guess it will mostly be up to him since he'll be the one driving it. We considered him keeping his for a while and us just trading cars, whoever has the baby could drive mine... but, I don't know. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @DPandMB omg babies :love::love::love:
    *TW* 
    Me: 35 | DH: 38
    Met: 2007
    Married: 2013

BFP #1: 06/21/16                MMC: 08/04/16
    BFP #2: 01/08/17             DD: 09/23/17 <3
    BFP #3: 06/10/20             EDD: 02/11/2021

• @DPandMB omg babies :love::love::love:
    I know they are so cute. I can't handle it. I keep holding them and loving them.  DH thinks I'm crazy. 

• @cmar1006 twins are just so exciting! My friend had a set of twins and they just keep each other entertained! Lol! Speaking of multiples, I'm watching the nine months that made you and this first episode has a set of identical quadruplets! A one in 64 million chance. 
  • @DPandMB I would have to cuddle them too. There is just way too much cute going on there.  <3
  • @lap018 I just watched that show the other day! It was super cool and informative but man they just go over so many things that can happen genetically!
  • lap018lap018 member
    edited March 2017
    @lap018 I just watched that show the other day! It was super cool and informative but man they just go over so many things that can happen genetically!
    I know and they were just like "oh what the mom eats very early in pregnancy can affect the life expectancy of the child" and I'm like REALLY regretting that cheesecake I ate right around the time we conceived lol!

and this exothermal dysplasia girl is so adorable but also so pitiful!
  • @DPandMB I had a 99 4Runner before we moved overseas and loved it! I got the Japanese equivalent here called a Hilux and still love it. We are actually considering looking at the Toyota Land Cruisers here and having the AF ship it back at the end of our tour. We can get one for $12K whereas in the States it'd be $40K!! Third row seating with three is a must in my opinion--in my experience three across in a 4Runner is tough...
  • wyomama0427wyomama0427 member
    edited March 2017
    lap018 said:
    @lap018 I just watched that show the other day! It was super cool and informative but man they just go over so many things that can happen genetically!
    I know and they were just like "oh what the mom eats very early in pregnancy can affect the life expectancy of the child" and I'm like REALLY regretting that cheesecake I ate right around the time we conceived lol!

and this exothermal dysplasia girl is so adorable but also so pitiful!
    Dude I was *thinking back to what I was eating around the time of conception and the first few weeks and I think I'm gonna give birth to a cheeto...... ugh. And I know, I wanted to just grab her and hug her. I ugly cried when she was talking about how she thought about suicide