June 2017 Moms
Options

Monday Bitchfest 3/20

2»

Re: Monday Bitchfest 3/20

• Options
    @ellie111227 Ah yes our builder.  So frustrating! So i guess our builder actually builds for a large scale national company and it's this other company that's requiring the non refundable deposit.  We have our finances together and are not concerned about the deal falling through.  It's just frustrating.  Then today our agent called to let us know there was another couple wanting to purchase our lot.   So we decided to move forward.  I have until 3/30 to pick all of our finishes and colors.  Our home is the last one in the development to be built and then the development is complete.  
  • Options
    My bf is Daily Look Elite, who didn't receive my return package and has now charged me over $400. No clue how to track the package down so I might be out hundreds for clothes I didn't even keep
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Wearmi1 Still annoying, but I'm glad the deal is still going through! Have fun picking everything out!
  • Options
    Not Monday, but I am currently bitching bc DH has a cold and is super dramatic when sick. To be fair, it does seem like a nasty cold this time but I'm just like "stay the eff away from me, I'm not getting sick" also, my legs are ridiculously swollen and I need you to take the dog for a walk. I mean, I'm making him tea and soup, but also, I don't have time for a big baby when I'm carrying one in my stomach.