May 2017 Moms

FFFC 3-17

confessions anyone?  

Re: FFFC 3-17

• @Squirtgun that is actually pretty cool!

23 y/o;
    First time mommy <3 [05/06/17]

90% of the way there :D

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • kayemjay2 said:
    I'm due on 5/26 and I am really hoping this kid comes out before June...partially because I much prefer May's birthstone and I really want some kind of jewelry with both boys' birthstones. (I'm not really a "jewelry person" but I really like that idea.)
    I'm the opposite! I'm due a day after you and I want to go as long as possible to have more of the "summer" off for my maternity. It would be great to not have to go back until after Labor Day 
  • @Jens_Hoes I'm with you!  I'm hoping for time off in warmer weather for longer (I'm due 5/29). Im hoping to get close to Labor Day also!  And to clarify I mean Labor Day for maternity leave...not this pregnancy!  
  • I started thinking baby would come early (just some feelings), but now that that family is visiting late June I'm hoping baby is perfectly on time/ a teensy bit late so I'm not back to work already. Although, if I take 8 weeks it shouldn't be an issue and that's what I'm REALLY hoping for.
    Married 6/5/14 in Ireland
    1st Baby 5/12/17, Henry
  • MTB16MTB16 member
    edited March 2017
    kayemjay2 said:
    I'm due on 5/26 and I am really hoping this kid comes out before June...partially because I much prefer May's birthstone and I really want some kind of jewelry with both boys' birthstones. (I'm not really a "jewelry person" but I really like that idea.)
    This.  I was just thinking this morning how amazing an emerald push present would be!!  I am off until October so I'd love for an arrival sometime between 5/20 and 5/27 - are you listening baby?!

My FFC:  I actually adore the idea of push presents. H would celebrate the arrival of our son with a gift to me anyway because he is well trained, but I would not have taken issue with being all don't forget the present H if he wasn't planning on it. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • SKZWSKZW member
    @CherryBananas: that is awesome... but why is that storm trooper wearing jeans?!  :)
  • CarmCeGCarmCeG member
    edited March 2017

FFC: I turned the volume down on the office phone just now, because I'm tired of members/ non members calling us here directly when they are supposed to contact the call center!

ETA: Its actually the teller line phone #, we had a newbie who started giving them the number to teller phone instead of the call center #. & since most of our members know each other they spread the # amongst themselves and its so annoying when it rings all day.

23 y/o;
    First time mommy <3 [05/06/17]

90% of the way there :D

Pregnancy Ticker

• CherryBananasCherryBananas member
    edited March 2017
    SKZW said:
    @CherryBananas: that is awesome... but why is that storm trooper wearing jeans?!  :)

SITB:

Lol. I have no idea! He puts him in jeans in all the pics. It makes me smile everytime it comes up in my feed.
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • @CherryBananas ok, that is way more detailed and awesome than what I do!!  
  • Well done @Kipperoo

Im buying most of the baby stuff with my own money so I figure what he doesn't know won't hurt him. 

May '17 labor memes
  • @WombThereItIs , that's awesome that you can scoot those little things by him! I used to be able to make purchases without justifying them because DH only checked finances monthly when budgeting and wouldn't say anything unless something looked super out of whack...until he signed up for Apple Pay. And he now gets a notification anytime on his phone anytime our credit card is used. It's so annoying. He's never upset with my spending, but I always feel like I have to justify it...like today at lunch "Oh, BTW, I'm at TJ Maxx buying myself some new sweatpants because you're probably sick of seeing me every night in the only pair that still fits and it's about time I wash them...it's only been 2 solid weeks of wear". 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @WombThereItIs You'll have to post a picture of the knobs! 
    I've been ordering way too many things off Etsy for baby, and DH has no idea because he's in the field and can't access the Internet or see all the packages arriving at the door. Nesting is real! 
    Married 03.09.09
    Sweet Baby H 12.21.11
    Sassy Baby P 03.26.14
    Little Brother Due 05.22.17
  • @Kipperoo Yup, our credit card notifies H every time it's used. Ugh.
    Married 6/5/14 in Ireland
    1st Baby 5/12/17, Henry
  • @WombThereItIs Ahhh Pottery Barn gets me every time! The new Margherita Missoni line is adorable and if I didn't already just redecorate my girls room I'd be re-doing theirs as well!

Can't wait to see the knobs you pick out, I think new ones for that dresser are totally justified! 
    Married 03.09.09
    Sweet Baby H 12.21.11
    Sassy Baby P 03.26.14
    Little Brother Due 05.22.17
  • So jealous of all of you nesting. I just want my house built so I can get busy!!! 

DS1 7/24/15

DS2 5/7/17

• I can't wait to move next weekend so I can start nesting because man do I want to soooo bad!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     "A day without laughter is a day wasted." ~Charlie Chaplin