July 2017 Moms

July 17 PG

Ladies of July 17, 
We now have our very own private board! It is called July 2017<3. Regularly contributing members can use this link to request access  https://forums.thebump.com/group/1092-july-2017-moms

Guidelines for admission to private board:
  • You must be a regularly contributing member
  • You must be pregnant with a due date in (or very close to) July 2017.
  • You must have no history of starting/causing drama
  • If there is any question or doubt about whether a member meets these criteria, the current members of the PG will vote via anonymous poll. 
  • If a person is denied access to the private board due to lack of participation, she can request access again at a later time after participating a bit more on the main board.
**If you are currently a lurker: all hope is not lost! Introduce yourself in the intro thread, and then just jump in and start contributing to other threads. Your weekly ticker change is a great place to start, as well as the randoms. Soon, you'll be a valued member of the community, and can request PG access. There are currently no plans to stop admitting people to the PG, or to cap the group at a certain size. Anyone who doesn't suck is welcome.

Appropriate use of the private board:
  • One purpose of the private board will be to build trust among the group before potentially moving to Facebook in the future
  • The private board will be used to organize things such as labor buddies, where personal information may be shared with each other
  • Members may opt to use the private board for personal posts such as pictures, or a vent about work or your husband that you're uncomfortable with on the public board.
  • The private board can be used for any topics that could potentially draw unwanted attention from admins
Me:28 | DH: 28
Married: 07-2014
TTC #1: Since November 2015
Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
     due to previous issues.
***TW***
BFP: 11/4/2016
*TW*
 BabyFruit Ticker

yellow1daisyabmommy15star_beagleRae1JmUDuuuukes 07LuLiLaEvPurplePumpernickelmslynn2012lph4248LoveLee85SquirttheTurtleoheliza44kat0607

Re: July 17 PG

• Bumping this in case anyone missed it!
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

LoveLee85SquirttheTurtleoheliza44
  • JAM85JAM85 member
    500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary 500 Comments Photogenic
    I had no idea we could do private groups on the bump! I have been here from day 1 and host 2 threads so hopefully that means my request with be accepted!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    chiquita928JmUDuuuukes 07oheliza44