Ladies of July 17,
We now have our very own private board! It is called July 2017<3. Regularly contributing members can use this link to request access https://forums.thebump.com/group/1092-july-2017-momsGuidelines for admission to private board:
- You must be a regularly contributing member
- You must be pregnant with a due date in (or very close to) July 2017.
- You must have no history of starting/causing drama
- If there is any question or doubt about whether a member meets these criteria, the current members of the PG will vote via anonymous poll.
- If a person is denied access to the private board due to lack of participation, she can request access again at a later time after participating a bit more on the main board.
**If you are currently a lurker: all hope is not lost! Introduce yourself in the intro thread, and then just jump in and start contributing to other threads. Your weekly ticker change is a great place to start, as well as the randoms. Soon, you'll be a valued member of the community, and can request PG access. There are currently no plans to stop admitting people to the PG, or to cap the group at a certain size. Anyone who doesn't suck is welcome.Appropriate use of the private board:
- One purpose of the private board will be to build trust among the group before potentially moving to Facebook in the future
- The private board will be used to organize things such as labor buddies, where personal information may be shared with each other
- Members may opt to use the private board for personal posts such as pictures, or a vent about work or your husband that you're uncomfortable with on the public board.
- The private board can be used for any topics that could potentially draw unwanted attention from admins
Me:28 | DH: 28
TTC #1: Since November 2015
Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
due to previous issues.