July 2017 Moms

July 17 PG

Ladies of July 17, 
We now have our very own private board! It is called July 2017<3. Regularly contributing members can use this link to request access  https://forums.thebump.com/group/1092-july-2017-moms

Guidelines for admission to private board:
  • You must be a regularly contributing member
  • You must be pregnant with a due date in (or very close to) July 2017.
  • You must have no history of starting/causing drama
  • If there is any question or doubt about whether a member meets these criteria, the current members of the PG will vote via anonymous poll. 
  • If a person is denied access to the private board due to lack of participation, she can request access again at a later time after participating a bit more on the main board.
**If you are currently a lurker: all hope is not lost! Introduce yourself in the intro thread, and then just jump in and start contributing to other threads. Your weekly ticker change is a great place to start, as well as the randoms. Soon, you'll be a valued member of the community, and can request PG access. There are currently no plans to stop admitting people to the PG, or to cap the group at a certain size. Anyone who doesn't suck is welcome.

Appropriate use of the private board:
  • One purpose of the private board will be to build trust among the group before potentially moving to Facebook in the future
  • The private board will be used to organize things such as labor buddies, where personal information may be shared with each other
  • Members may opt to use the private board for personal posts such as pictures, or a vent about work or your husband that you're uncomfortable with on the public board.
  • The private board can be used for any topics that could potentially draw unwanted attention from admins
Me:28 | DH: 28
Married: 07-2014
TTC #1: Since November 2015
Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
     due to previous issues.
***TW***
BFP: 11/4/2016
*TW*
 BabyFruit Ticker

Re: July 17 PG

• Bumping this in case anyone missed it!
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • JAM85JAM85 member
    I had no idea we could do private groups on the bump! I have been here from day 1 and host 2 threads so hopefully that means my request with be accepted!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • How does it work if we were originally rejected from the private group and want to be added after becoming more active, it won't let me (at least on my computer) click the button to apply anymore since I was already rejected once? 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• How does it work if we were originally rejected from the private group and want to be added after becoming more active, it won't let me (at least on my computer) click the button to apply anymore since I was already rejected once? 
    If it's not letting you click the button again you could try waiting longer (depending on when the request was initially declined) or you could message one of the mods.
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Thanks @SaphireSweetie88 it was almost 2 weeks ago I did it the first time, it wouldn't let me click it today. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Whoever is moderating this group: I just accidentally requested to join, thinking I was on the June board and had missed something. Please disregard!
  • i'm confused. i pm'd @SaphireSweetie88 but haven't received a response yet so i'm posting my question here. can someone explain why i was kicked out of the group? i haven't been active the past week or so because of work but i feel like i was a pretty regular poster before then. 
    tia! 
  • i'm confused. i pm'd @SaphireSweetie88 but haven't received a response yet so i'm posting my question here. can someone explain why i was kicked out of the group? i haven't been active the past week or so because of work but i feel like i was a pretty regular poster before then. 
    tia! 
    @satsumasandlemons - I replied
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker