October 2017 Moms
Options

Wednesday Ticker Change 3.15.17

This check-in is for those whose weeks change over today! Meaning your EDD is on October 4, 11, 18 & 25. 

*If your week does not change over today, please do not post. There will be check-ins every day so everyone has a weekly check-in*

1) How many weeks are you? 
2) How are you feeling?
3) Any appointments or tests this week?
4) Rants/Raves/Questions?
5) GTKY: What does your beauty regimen consist of? 

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change 3.15.17

• Options
    1) How many weeks are you? 9 weeks
    2) How are you feeling? Pretty good. Just mild nausea and seem to be starving all the time.
    3) Any appointments or tests this week? Not until April.
    4) Rants/Raves/Questions? So tired. DST is kicking my ass.
    5) GTKY: What does your beauty regimen consist of? Not much. I wash my face, use some moisturizer, slap on some concealer, blush, eyeshadow, mascara, and go. If I am feeling ambitious I will blow dry and straighten my hair and use some CC Cream and eyeliner. That doesn't happen very often.
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, 
    if one only remembers to turn on the light." 
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • Options
    1) How many weeks are you? 10 weeks
    2) How are you feeling?
    I feel like the nausea is easing up a bit compared to last week.  The exhaustion is what's kicking my butt this week. 
    2 more weeks to go until my first appt. 
    Still ranting over my OB waiting until I'm 12 weeks for my first appointment.  The closer it gets the more anxiety I'm getting over what if something's wrong.  Rave, we are going out to the lake to camp for the weekend.  I'm beyond excited to slow down for a weekend.
    Pre-pregnancy I used Rodan + Fields Unblemish and Redefine, but I have stopped that until I can clear it with my doctor.  I wear makeup daily, I will not leave the house without a little bit of a face.  I use Clinique Even Better foundation, concealer and powder, a copper/brown pallet of eye shadow, eyeliner and mascara and a little blush.  If I'm really dressing up I'll use some lipsense but I usually don't wear lipstick.  My lips peal all dang day long so it never lasts, even the good stuff. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    is @mandmplus1 still around?  I think you had an appointment today if I remember correct? 
  • Options
    1) How many weeks are you? I'm 9 weeks. Starting to feel like time is moving again.
    2) How are you feeling? 
    Nausea is still pretty mild but still have very little appetite. I'm also so very tired but yet can't sleep very well.
    Didn't have one scheduled until the 29th but I had some spotting yesterday so I got to see our little one for the first time. The baby had a strong heartbeat of 158 bpm and was measuring right on track.
    None really
    Ha. Basically I wash my face and put my hair up. Don't think it's considered beauty.
  • Options
    babymishbabymish member
    edited March 2017
    1) How many weeks are you? 11 weeks

2) How are you feeling?
    I caught a cold on saturday so have been very congested, and just as my morning sickness had started to decrease. Hoping to shake it off quickly.

We did the harmony test on thursday last week and we should have the results this week! So hoping the baby is at low risk of abnormalities and so excited to learn the sex! 

None at the moment

It's pretty boring, I cleanse, tone and moisturise. That's pretty much it. I did use a facemask today for the first time in ages though!

ETA: I didn't realise we were talking make up too! I do that daily, I very rarely leave the house without make up on. If I had better skin I might! So it's clinique foundation, estee lauder concealer, laura mercier powder, charlotte tilbury bronzer, mac blush, benefit mascara and urban decay naked eyeshadow. Oh and charlotte tilbury lipliner with mac lipstick - every time.

Me: 32 Him: 29 Live : London, UK
    TTC #1 since October 2015
    IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    EDD: Oct 4th 2017
    TEAM: PINK!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @mrs_fogue thanks for checking in on me! 

• Siggy Warning: Loss, Living Child, Pregnancy mentioned
    • TTC Since August 2009
    • IUI #1, D/C December 2012
    • IUI #2, Natural MC March 2013
    • IUI #3 BFN
    • IUI #4 BFP Due April 2014
    • Rainbow Baby DS1 born April 2014 via emergency C-Section
    • IUI #5 February 1, 2017.....BFP due 10/25/17 with TWINS! --9w5d vanishing twin. 
    • Diagnosis: PCOS, Factor V Leiden Syndrome

• Options
    I forgot to post yesterday, but here I am!

1) How many weeks are you? 
    9 weeks yesterday

2) How are you feeling? 
    Like death.

Not this week.

I love food, but I hate food. It's the worst.

I wake up and brush my hair. Eyeliner if I can remember.
    BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
    BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @mandmplus1 that is amazing news!!!  Yay!!! 
  • Options
    @mandmplus1 Congratulations!
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, 
    if one only remembers to turn on the light." 
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • Options
    1) How many weeks are you? 8w+1d
    2) How are you feeling? 
    Tired. Nausea hit a whole new level of miserable yesterday 
    Heading to the doctor today! It was supposed to be my first visit, but after a trip to the ER last week, we're following up.
    My DD is ready to potty train. However, I have NO energy to do it right now! Oh, and I hate food. All food. No appetite. 
    Image skin care products. Wash my face twice a day. IT cosmetics... usually under eye correcting concealer, regular concealer, a little light powder, blush, & mascara.
  • Options
    1) How many weeks are you? 9 weeks
    2) How are you feeling? 
    Actually good. Nausea has been a lot less this week. If it weren't for the doppler I'd be worried. Boobs are still crazy sore and HUGE, but I'm also not as tired as I was. 
    Next appt. is 3/29! 
    I've lost .2 lbs, but my stomach is full on pregnant looking. I'm 5'1" and very short-waisted, so any slight bloating and I look ridiculous. Last pregnancy I had a perfect little ball at 15 weeks. They say you show a month earlier with the next, right? Oh boy... 
    Pretty low maintenance. I wear makeup (just foundation and eyes) but it takes me less than 5 minutes to do the whole routine. I've always used a sensitive wash at night so no changes there. Sunscreen/moisturizer in the morning before foundation. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @mrs_fogue @jessafishy
    thank you both! We are excited with a tinge of freaking out!

• Siggy Warning: Loss, Living Child, Pregnancy mentioned
    • TTC Since August 2009
    • IUI #1, D/C December 2012
    • IUI #2, Natural MC March 2013
    • IUI #3 BFN
    • IUI #4 BFP Due April 2014
    • Rainbow Baby DS1 born April 2014 via emergency C-Section
    • IUI #5 February 1, 2017.....BFP due 10/25/17 with TWINS! --9w5d vanishing twin. 
    • Diagnosis: PCOS, Factor V Leiden Syndrome