September 2017 Moms

Weekly Randoms 3-13

Re: Weekly Randoms 3-13

• @msashley2010 It was a lot of fun with the baby! Things went a little slower but overall it was a positive experience. So long as the basic needs are provided and the adults keep a good attitude, your LO should thrive outdoors with you all.
    msashley2010-2Carebella
  • I just watched a Sesame Street where they made mary had a little lamb into a rap..... 
    mrsmarygsMyNamesTakenCarebella
  • @lahearn18 oh my goodness, that's devastating! I'm so sorry. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
    labby18Carebella
  • @lahearn18 I'm coming over for smores lol! 
    labby18mrsmarygsCarebellayasandson
  • @Becky012016 I love camping.

We usually go "backwoods" camping. Our sites are only accessible by boat and clearly have no bathrooms. Instead there's a plywood box with a hole dug underneath and on top of the the box is a toilet seat. The first time DH took me to this lake (named Crotch Lake, not even kidding) and showed me where I had to poop I died a little. But you get used to it. I bathed in the lake. 

We went when I was 5 months pregnant and I had a blast. We also bring all the comforts from home. Our boat is always full, but it's a vacation for us and I like to be comfortable. I'm actually really excited to take our kids. We might do a camp ground this summer just because it's easier with a three year old. 
    mrsmarygsBecky012016Carebella
  • @lahearn18 I'm so sorry. Very sad. 
    labby18Carebella
  • nouuranouura member
    10 Comments 5 Love Its Name Dropper Photogenic
    Lemons are actually a basic in the body, not acidic! DH and I always start our day with hot water with lemon squeezed in and a bit of baking soda. It helps your body alkaline because you've been building up acid as you sleep. Helps me wake up without caffeine! @lahearn18 @amandarene112
    tfrangulCarebella
  • lahearn18 said:
    EEEEEEEEPPP!!!!!!!!
    labby18mrsmarygsSugargirl1019Carebella
  • labby18labby18 member
    1000 Comments 500 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Also, thank you everyone for your posts regarding my friend's death, I'm trying to fill my internet land with funny things today for distraction purposes, but it means a lot to me. thank you. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    wyomama0427mrsmarygsCarebella
  • labby18labby18 member
    *cough* dance party starting on a thread *cough*
    Pregnancy Ticker
    wyomama0427mrsmarygsCarebella
  • @lahearn18 I'm late to the party, but I am also so sorry. Losing a friend or loved one is never easy, losing one with no warning is devastating. My grandmother dies suddenly when I was in college, and  think in some ways I'm still processing my grief. Big hugs to you!

And now that I said sad things, here is a cute panda gif to even it out:

June S17 Siggy Challenge: workout Fails
    Anniversary

Pregnancy Ticker

labby18wyomama0427Carebella
  • Man @lahearn18 you should get that cough checked out lololololol
    labby18kailapopmrsmarygsCarebella
  • She's very well seasoned lol
    labby18mrsmarygsCarebella
  • labby18labby18 member
    @lap018  hahahaha. i like some salt with my lunch break. adds just the right amount flavor to my day. :) 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    wyomama0427Carebella
  • DPandMBDPandMB member
    Fifth Anniversary 500 Love Its 500 Comments Photogenic
    lahearn18 said:
    DH has approved my request to light up the fire pit this evening. YIPPEEEE. @DPandMB

Jealous!

labby18mrs_tacosCarebella
  • We make smores over our grill sometimes. Not as fun, but definitely just as tasty!
    June S17 Siggy Challenge: workout Fails
    Anniversary

Pregnancy Ticker

labby18wyomama0427Carebella
  • We make smores over our grill sometimes. Not as fun, but definitely just as tasty!
    We used to make them over the gas burners on the stove. Looking back it was probably a poor life decision to do that but it was fun in the moment lol
    Literally has me laughing out loud lol
    kailapopmrsmarygsDPandMBCarebella
  • kelseyrayaykelseyrayay member
    1000 Comments 500 Love Its Second Anniversary 5 Answers
    edited March 14
    All I did was set the can down and they popped right open! I was very disappointed. How does that even happen? 
    Carebella
  • Y'all my biscuits busted 
    OMG lol can you save them??
    wyomama0427Carebella
  • @kelseyrayay they want you to make them nowwwwwww lol
    DPandMBmrs_tacosCarebellayasandson
  • @Becky012016 I just went ahead and made them. I didn't know if I could put them in a bag how long they would last. it was a pain in the behind get them out of the can. 
    Becky012016wyomama0427Carebella
  • labby18labby18 member
    @kelseyrayray No matter how prepared I am for the biscuit popping noise, that shit scares me every time. I would have pooped my pants if they randomly popped and i wasnt expecting it! 
    i enjoy the pop sound. haha
    Pregnancy Ticker
    wyomama0427Becky012016Carebella
  • @kelseyrayray No matter how prepared I am for the biscuit popping noise, that shit scares me every time. I would have pooped my pants if they randomly popped and i wasnt expecting it! 
    Same. Every single time. I have to take a ladle and smack it from at least an arms length 
    Becky012016Carebella
  • kelseyrayaykelseyrayay member
    1000 Comments 500 Love Its Second Anniversary 5 Answers
    edited March 14
    It definitely startled me. But I was more annoyed that they popped open just by setting them down. 
    Edited because I can't spell 
    Becky012016Carebella
  • This cracks me up because I had never had biscuits from a can (my mom made them from scratch), until DH wanted some. He popped the can in my face because I told him I didn't know how to open it.  :D
    Pregnancy Ticker
    wyomama0427mrs_tacosCarebella
  • Also, they may have removed for violation but I still got a screenshot  :#
    mrsmarygslabby18kailapopCarebella
  • Y'all... I am seriously bummed I missed the fun! 

@daniellelynette I NEEEEED that screenshot :smile:
    Pregnancy Ticker
    wyomama0427DPandMBlabby18Carebella
  • Y'all... I am seriously bummed I missed the fun! 

@daniellelynette I NEEEEED that screenshot :smile:
    And this is why I took a screenshot lol
    mrsmarygsDPandMBHollyGolightly09Carebella
  • DPandMBDPandMB member
    Fifth Anniversary 500 Love Its 500 Comments Photogenic
    Y'all my biscuits busted 

BAHAHAHAH I cant stop laughing at this. Every time my friend and I are bloated, we describe the feeling of having to wear jeans as looking like  busted can of biscuits. BAHAHA I cant stop laughing at this.

@Becky012016

Becky012016Carebella