October 2016 Moms

Re: Monday Bitchfest 03.13.17

• Options
    Ok I'm opening myself up for the firing squad and your welcome to bitch me out but you know how we're all trying to be so good and watch what we eat and exercise and all that jazz? 

Cookies y'all

Of the no bake variety.
    *runs and hides*
    Image result for its raining meme

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @brzvice I love cookies. I have at least 4 different types In the house right now. :) (my form of exercise is getting out of bed in the morning

Today, both of my children are sick. I called the doctors this morning  and spoke to the triage nurse who scheduled us for an appt today. They cancelled that appt later in the afternoon and sent me back to the nurse. I then had to walk through my babies symptoms to her again. I have a headache. :( She told us to go the hospital and check in with the ER. It's going to be a long day.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Girl, if it makes you feel any better, I made both of these batches yesterday. And both bowls were FULL. And... I made them because I ran out of the oatmeal raisin and oatmeal raisin chocolate chip cookies I made only two days prior  :#
  • Options
    @Ariylle I hope all is well!
  • Options
    @ariylle thinking of you and those poor sick kiddos :(
    I've still got a sickie on my hand too. She's much better but mornings are tough when she wakes up and chokes and gags on all the mucus in her throat and nose. She hates the bulb syringe more then anything and shoots me untrusting dagger eyes for an hour or so after I clean her out.
    Image result for its raining meme

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @brzvice

Yes, they scream bloody murder at those bulb things. Our diagnoses was that both of them have bronchiolitis.  Fun times. We got sent home basically being told to watch them for warning signs, clean their noses often and use humidifiers.  As well as watch their feeds. 
  • Options
    @brzvice @Ariylle I would suggest the nose Frieda along with saline. That combo is really good at getting the mucus out. LOs still won't love the mucus being sunctioned out but I find it to be better than the bulb. And don't worry, you won't get snot in your mouth lol. 
  • Options
    Ok, so I'm already over pumping and its only day 2.  Its just annoying and so time consuming.  I feel like I'm never at my desk.  Hopefully I'll be able to go from 4 to 3 sessions.
  • Options
    That's one thing I hated about EP, I felt like I was constantly hooked up to that machine. Like a dairy cow. Maybe cut out one work pump session and add an evening one? If that's possible anyway- I wouldn't have been able to, my boobs were like clock work and HAD to be pumped every 3.5 hours.