Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Monday 3/13

M/C:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: what is your childhood favorite game?

Re: WTO Monday 3/13

• Options
    M/C: 7/5 (1/1 AL)

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: Waiting

R/R: Rave: My temp has finally started coming down. It dropped by 0.4 degrees this morning! I hope that means everything is returning to normal. I have my follow-up with the OBGYN on Thursday. I'm going to call her office this morning to find out if they have a sonogram machine. If not, I'm going to try to get in for an ultrasound before my appointment with her. 

CS/Q:

I liked tag. 
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• Options
    M/C: 7/6, 4/4 AL

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU:  bbt, opk, hio, pnv, cm, Pom juice 

R/R:  O is no where in sight and I'm leaving today for NC.  Hopefully it holds off until Thursday or Friday so we can get good timing.

CS/Q:  I had some random brown spotting yesterday.  I never have had this happen mid cycle before.  Google is making me crazy, but does this happen to anyone else?

GTKY:  Hmm I used to love playing spud outside and card games.  Egyptian war was my favorite!

Ill be back later tonight for comments because I'm going to be travelling all day.  Happy Monday!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    M/C: 4/2, 1/1 AL

CD: 28

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, CM, CP, evening primrose

R/R: Rant: Super busy day ahead at work. Rave: I've managed to go the entire weekend without breaking my diet. Usually weekends are the hardest for me as I just want to kick back, veg and drink wine lol. 

CS/Q: Still waiting on the ever elusive O...

GTKY: what is your childhood favorite game? I my favorite game as a child was playing hop scotch. Although I did really love tag too.
  • Options
    M/C: TTA

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: PNV BBT CM RRL

R/R:  Sooo tired this morning. Daylight savings time really has me thrown off. My temp was also super low today compared to the rest of the month. Long day ahead and then getting taxes done this evening after work. Yuck. 

CS/Q: Nope

Hmm... I played hop scotch a lot as a kid but I also liked board games like Who's Who. 

@Starla  
    Glad to hear your temp dropped! Hopefully your OB has the machine to make it easier for you. It seems like something an OB office would have?

@TigerCakes I've had spotting mid cycle once and it hasn't happened since then. I was driving myself crazy with internet searches too and it could be the result of so many things it's impossible to really know. I wouldn't worry about it unless it becomes a regular occurrence. 

@darkrose88 Good job keeping up with your diet!!

@Dilynne I've never heard of that game. 
  • Options
    @darkrose88 I am also waiting...and waiting....and waiting for O. 
    @TigerCakes I don't have any information for you about the brown spotting, but I'm in the same boat (and equally confused).
    @Starla I hope that is a sign that things are going back to normal. 

M/C: 
    1/1

CD: 22

WAYDTGKU: BBT, PNV's, CM, Vitex

R/R: The art teacher called off, so I lost my planning period and now I'm cranky. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: what is your childhood favorite game? I liked spoons. 
    Me: 27 | DH: 27
    Married: 10/2013
    TTC #1 Since: 02/2017
  • Options
    M/C: 2/2

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: pnv, bbt, opk, cm, HIO EOD

R/R: It's Monday and the time change kicked my butt.. DH decided to leave for Vegas early so now he is leaving Wed right after work so hoping I O before that...

CS/Q:  I don't really have a specific question but this is my first month temping and my temps seem all over the place.

GTKY: We used to play this neighborhood game called bloody murder. Also tag, kickball, sardines, etc. We had a lot of kids in our neighborhood and played a lot of group outdoor games. 
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Options
    @Starla Hopefully everything is returning to normal!
    @darkrose88 awesome job sticking to the diet all weekend! I can not say the same but I was glad I at least made it the gym once this weekend.
    @Dilynne I like cribbage! I haven't played in a very long time.

TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • Options
    SoldiersMomSoldiersMom member
    edited March 2017
    M/C: 5/5

CD: Counting it as CD 2, even though according to FF it should have been CD 30 IDK

WAYDTGKU: PNV, OPK, BBT/CM tracking, adding EPO this cycle

R/R: Super ragey today...I hate snow but I'm actually looking forward to this storm because it will keep me out of the office for a few days

CS/Q: My LP  went from 15 days the last 3 cycles to 13 this time. Today should have been CD 30/15 dpo, but the spotting I had been experiencing since Thursday afternoon turned into heavy bleeding yesterday so I counted that as CD 1. I thought LP was supposed to stay relatively consistent? 

GTKY: what is your childhood favorite game? Pretty, Pretty Princess was always a good one.

@Dilynne that article is why outside of a few friends who have recently had kids (therefore understand the struggle), I haven't shared that we are trying. People think it's then ok to ask questions or give advice they otherwise wouldn't.

Me:31 ~ DH: 28
    Swiped Right: 6/2014
    Married: 9/2016
    TTC # 1: 11/2016 
     BFP: 5/2017
    Baby Boy: 1/2018
    Link to FF Charts
  • Options
    M/C:  2/2

CD:  3

WAYDTGKU:  Cycle tracking, OPKs, PNVs, Preseed, BD ED/EOD

R/R:  Well I'm back here, after the wackiest cycle I've had since I was a teenager.  *TW* I really, really think I actually may have had a CP for a lot of reasons, but I never saw a positive test (possibly a squinter but I couldn't even tell) so I probably will never know for sure.  I am feeling pretty sick and really just wanting a hug from H, but he is away until next Monday :( */end TW*

CS/Q:  None I guess.

GTKY: what is your childhood favorite game?  I used to love when we would play 7 Up at school!

@Dilynne ugh if only being told to relax actually made you relax - we'd all be laying around eating bonbons all day without a care in the world.

@JJMNO1616 taxes are the WORST.  H and I usually owe lots.  FX you get a big refund!

@MrsMiller8588 FX you O before H leaves!  Mine travels a lot and is going to miss part of my FW this month also.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks @LoveInDC. It's just helpful to come on here and know there's ladies out there that totally get it :)
    Link to FF Charts
  • Options
    @LoveInDC I teach 2nd grade. I also have mixed feelings about the snow storm. I'm praying hard for a snow day tomorrow. We're supposed to get 8-12 inches. How much are you supposed to get?
  • Options
    sorry to see you too @Sailing_Mama, and for your rough TWW. My LP has been 15 days since I started tracking in November. This was my first variance...13 days this time. 
    Link to FF Charts
  • Options
    @Dilynne Thank you for that link. I wish I could start just handing that article out to people... @TigerCakes Ditto to everything that @JJMNO1616 said regarding the spotting. @SoldiersMom While your LP is typically pretty consistent, 1-2 days difference is still totally normal.M/C: 10/11

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: a lot of stuff

R/R: I bought a new car this weekend! This is my first ever new new car (as opposed to a new old car) so I am pretty excited. However, not looking forward to the snow we are supposed to get tonight and tomorrow, but I guess I will take an extra day out of the office if I must ;)

CS/Q: --

GTKY: what is your childhood favorite game?  Uno!
    Me: 32 DH:33
    Married 9/2015
    TTC #1 6/2016
    BFP: 4/21/2017 - CP
    Dx Unexplained IF 6/2017
    Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI 7/2017 - Cancelled (overstimulated)
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #1 - BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #2 -BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI#3 - BFP! EDD July 15 2018
    Baby Girl H - July 22 2018

• Options
    LoveInDCLoveInDC member
    edited March 2017
    @Sailing_Mama - Hugs for CD2! <3 I love when it starts to stay lighter later too :)

@Cricket648 - I'm on the line between 4-6 and 2-4. I'm south, so it's possible it misses us more than expected. But DH works in the city, so as long as DC gets hit and the government closes, we're golden!

@Pinky917 - Congrats on the new car! What did you get?
  • Options
    @JJMNO1616 Unfortunately they don't have the machine.
    @SoldiersMom Your LP can vary by 1-2 days. You/FF may have been slightly off with your O day, which would account for the difference.
    @Pinky917 I hope your new car has snow tires. ;)

Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.

• Options

@LoveInDC Thanks!! It is a Subaru Crosstrek.

@Starla I already told DH my car is getting tucked away safely in the garage tonight! About 2 weeks ago we had a crazy rain storm which resulted in my old car just missing having a tree fall on it. I am not taking any chances with this one right now :#

Me: 32 DH:33
    Married 9/2015
    TTC #1 6/2016
    BFP: 4/21/2017 - CP
    Dx Unexplained IF 6/2017
    Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI 7/2017 - Cancelled (overstimulated)
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #1 - BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #2 -BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI#3 - BFP! EDD July 15 2018
    Baby Girl H - July 22 2018

• Options
    @Piccola1988 Sorry for your wacky cycle! 
    @LoveInDC Thanks for looking at my chart! I also love card games! My family plays a lot and I think sometimes it drives DH nuts because he didn't really play cards growing up. 
    @Pinky917 yay for new cars! We just got a new to us car a few weeks ago and it was still exciting! 
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • Options
    @LoveInDC thanks, and you're absolutely right.  As my husband would say, I am a "festerer," but I'm trying hard to stop analyzing every abnormality because it really doesn't matter - the outcome is all the same.  Hope you get that snow day with your husband!

@Sailing_Mama sorry for the confusing symptoms and the disappointment!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @TigerCakes FX for good timing! And yes, I get random midcycle spotting. This cycle I haven't had any, but a couple cycles ago it was even more than usual. I've noticed it seems to coincide with heavier workouts for me, but I'm not sure if there is an actual connection or just coincidence.
    @LoveInDC I have seriously got to try Stitch Fix sometime. I'm so intrigued. I need someone else to choose my clothes because I always pick the same things! lol
    @Pinky917 Big yay for new car! I love my Subaru (Forester). And also high five for UNO!

M/C: 9/9

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: Stepping back a bit this cycle. It has been a bit crazy here and I haven't temped at all this cycle. Just doing PNVs and OPks.

R/R: I like the extra daylight of DST, but the first few days after it really mess with me, ugh.

CS/Q: Not really. I think FF is going to say I O'd today based on OPKs. Our timing probably won't be the best because we missed last night because of a stupid argument.

GTKY: what is your childhood favorite game? Well, I loved (and still love) UNO. In elementary school we played Girl Talk at our sleepovers. Also really liked Uncle Wiggly and Parcheesi at that age.

Me: 36  DH: 41
    DS: 07/03/11
    TTC #2: July 2016
    BFP: 4/19/17 EDD: 12/31/17
  • Options
    @Dilynne I think I'm going to have to share that with a few people the next time they say 'Just relax.' 

@SoldiersMom My LP is usually the same with a 2 day variance, I wouldn't be too worried about it unless it's a drastic difference. 

M/C: 
    12 cycles, 7 TTCAL

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: pnv, bbt, opk, avoiding caffiene

R/R:  Rave: Such a busy weekend! All of the bridesmaids and I were able to determine and purchase our dresses in thirty minutes and spent the rest of the afternoon at the mall with the bride talking about her wedding plans. The only negative was that it was so cold! Rant: Orkin man never showed up on Friday, and I was away so I couldn't talk to the landlord about it - and of course the Fiance never heard me tell him to do it for me... 

CS/Q: My chart is looking much better this cycle compared to the erratic ones I've had, this is relieving a ton of stress. 

GTKY: what is your childhood favorite game? I absolutely loved playing hide and go seek and playing legos. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    **TW in Spoiler**
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/683816

BFP 6/30/16, MC 8/21/16
    BFP 05/04/17, 5/10/17 Emergency LAP due to ectopic. Right tube removed.

BFP 07/12/17, ECDD 03/25/18  -  Silver Orion Born 3/23/18
    BFP 09/30/19, EDD 06/11/20

• Options
    M/C: 15/15

CD: 23

WAYDTGKU: temping/charting, hio, vit d, eating better

R/R: rant: I'm too stupid to work my new phone so I freaking missed temping this morning.... ugh my temps have been so over the place, but I feel like I was due for my spike this morning. hate me right now lol

CS/Q: anyone want to try to make sense of this nonsense?

GTKY: what is your childhood favorite game? I always loved candyland! and we played outside tons so tag and racing our bikes and whatnot
    Angel Babies 1&2 2/14/09
    DS born 3/11
    Angel Baby 3 6/28/11                                                         9/5/17 BFP!!
    divorced October 2014                                                       9/6/17 hCG 88 progesterone 9.1 (prometrium started)
    Married DH 10/15     DH's DS born 6/09                            9/8/17 hCG 242!!!
    Not preventing since 11/15                                                 EDD 5/8/18        Adjusted 5/15/18
    TTC since 1/1/16                                                                9/27/17 we have a heart beat!

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy TrackerBabysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @Sailing_Mama Sorry about AF! Spoons is a card game. Everyone tries to get 4 of a kind and then grab a spoon. The person who doesn't get a spoon is "out" (like musical chairs). 
    @Pinky917 Yay for the new car!
    @alysapuggles I loved Uno, too!
  • Options
    @50Wife Woot! Let me know how you like it! :) I'm curious to hear how everyone feels about it
  • Options
    Sorry I'm not super active on the weekends, DH and I try to keep our screen time to a minimum. 

M/C:
    5/4

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, OPKs, HIO, checking CM, little to no alcohol 

R/R:
    Rave: Our 2.5 year old slept all night without his paci and the "Paci Fairy" brought him a toy train this morning! He did sooo much better than I anticipated. Fingers crossed this continues! 
    Rant: DH's family has 4 birthdays in a row in March (11th, 12th, 13th, and 14th). We had a big get together and dinner on Saturday for all these birthdays as we normally do. My MIL sends a text inviting us to dinner tonight at 6:30 (DS's bedtime during the week is 8:00-8:30) in a town about 20-25 minutes from our house to celebrate 2 of those birthdays. Umm... we already celebrated. I forked out money (for food and gifts) and time (helping cook the food) for those birthdays already. No, I don't want to go... It's Monday evening, it's cold out and I want to go home after work. But DH insists that at least he and DS are going, but I can stay home if I want. So of course I have to go because I would like an ass if I don't...  :(

CS/Q: nothing yet... 

GTKY: what is your childhood favorite game? We played "lava" between our swing set and our pool every summer with all the neighborhood kids. Such a blast! 

Sorry to P&G today, busy at work and apparently I have plans for the evening... ugh! 

• Options
    @50Wife Crap. Sorry you had to reschedule your appointment. When is it now?
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***

• Options
    @Dilynne Thank you for sharing that article. My husband tells me to "relax" all the time and how if I quit making such a "big deal" over getting pg, I would get pg... I might show him this article. 

@JJMNO1616, @LoveInDC, @Sailing_Mama, @50Wife and @MrsMiller8588 Thanks ladies! It was really tough sticking to the diet this weekend, so glad to have the support! :smile:
  • Options
    @Starla it's now next Tuesday. Apparently she has her "sitdown" appointments on Tuesdays. 
    Still before expected O, but I was hoping to get in there over a week before rather than 1-2 says just incase we discussed anything useful 
  • Options
    @50Wife Next Tuesday will be here before you know it! We'll keep you distracted till then.  :)
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***

• Options
    @50Wife Well that sucks. I'm sorry you have to wait so long for answers :/

@Starla Add me to the distraction list. I finally found the guts to call a new OBGYN and schedule an appointment. Apparently I have good taste. She is so popular, I have to wait until the 31st to get an appointment with her (I even have to go to the furthest office that day). That would put me on CD73. Now I'm trying to decide whether I should see the last doc for Provera, or just suck it up for 2 more weeks. Ugh.
  • Options
    @LoveInDC my dads best friends mom was always lonely so I asked her to teach me. When I was 8 she gave me a board for my birthday and now I play anytime I can find someone to play with! 
    @Pinky917 I may or may not have printed out a copy for my mother in law...
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married: 04/05/15
    TTC since: 02/16/16

• Options
    Sorry I have been gone for a few days.  Work got crazy then the weekend was upon us and time change.  Hopefully now I can get back in the swing of things. 

M/C: 5/5

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: pnv, bbt, cm/cp, trying to get healthy and happy

R/R: I had to go into work at 3am but now I have the whole afternoon off to do whatever I want.  I'm thinking bath, nap, catch up on tv shows and maybe work in the garden if the wind dies down and it warms up a bit.  

CS/Q:

GTKY: what is your childhood favorite game? Great question!  Probably card games and if not those it was just being outside.  
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: HIO, BBT, Starting OPK this cycle, FertilAid, OvaBoost, FertileCM, Vitamin C, Omega3, Probiotic, Dessicated Liver, Collagen, Red Raspberry Leaf Tea, Maca, Green Tea CD1-O, POM Juice CD2-O, Pineapple 1DP-5DPO, No Alcohol/Caffeine, Fertility Yoga

R/R: Rant: **TW**Woke up to a friend texting me to tell me she’s pregnant, and a separate friend sending me her ultrasound picture.  And I’m excited for them both, but also, you know, jealous. And my chart is a hot mess, so just having a hard TTC day. I think it's just bringing me back to being 16 and a doctor telling me I'll never have children.  I've obviously proved that wrong, but I can't help feeling that maybe now is when the infertility is going to manifest.  Which is dumb.  And I need to not borrow trouble, especially as I'm quite early into trying this time, but it's hard not feel that way all the same.  Especially as my luteal phase has been effed the last two cycles. **End TW** Rave: was able to get all the laundry done this morning for the week, nice to start the week off on a productive note.

CS/Q: Still no peak fertility on my OPK, still no temperature spike, still frustrated.

GTKY:  I always liked Life and Mille Bornes.

@Starla glad your temp is dropping and things are starting to regulate.

@TigerCakes Sorry about the spotting, my normally normal cycle has literally been insane the last two cycles (like deciding to TTC made my body go hah!) and it’s so frustrating.  Also, FX O holds off until you’re back from NC.

@Dilynne Love that article, thanks for sharing.

@Sailing_Mama Sorry about the new cycle and that you’re having a rough time right now, take care of yourself.

@Pinky917 Congrats on your new-new car!

@hoosiermama1 congrats on a successful visit from the Paci Fairy.  My 3 year old still has a paci, I know, and we keep putting off getting rid of it, mainly because I’m so worried how bad the first few nights will be.  This is giving me hope that it might not be as bad as I fear.

@LoveinDC I don’t know your history with your old doc, but I’d probably just see them to get the Provera if it comes to that so you don’t have to wait any longer.  You can always keep that new appointment for a preconception appointment or something, if you wanted to get a feel for that new doctor. /unsolicited $.02

DS1: Nov. 2013
    DS2: Jan. 2016
    DS3: Dec. 2017
    Baby #4 on the way!
  • Options
    @KatieEl Sorry for all the rants :( FX you won't have long to worry about it.

As for me, I started seeing an OBGYN in January. I've seen her twice. Once for a preconception appointment where she handed me paperwork on infertility and boasted her willingness to give me Clomid. The second time was for a UTI that I couldn't shake. Both were heavy on the "talking at" and she always seemed to be rushing me out. I just wasn't comfortable. I'd rather take the time to meet the new OBGYN and discuss my concerns with "irregular cycles" rather than go back to the old one and fall down the IF rabbit hole. The only downside is waiting so long. That's my fault. Hopefully this doc sticks and I can start this next cycle fresh and reassured.