October 2017 Moms
Options

Symptoms Thread (week of 03/11)

13»

Re: Symptoms Thread (week of 03/11)

• Options
    I've had constant neausea, gagging when I try to take my prenatal,  food aversion,  immediate indigestion and regret, nothing sweet,  I'm completely exhausted.... and i teacher Kindergarten so it isn't like i get a change to take it easy during the day and my 7 year old is not as understanding of constant morning sickness. ... 

Oh,  and I'm already 2 weeks into wearing maternity closed.... at 9  weeks.  
  • Options
    And now,  I will randomly start gagging,  with nothing being the cause..... It's awful
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @bluejeanbabi05 Haha that made me laugh out loud!
  • Options
    @mommac2017
    I've been sitting here patiently waiting for my B cups to grow a bit but nope! I thought I could at least count on going up a size. People are talking about buying new bras and I'm like "Nope! Still in the same ones!"

BTW I was meeting with my accountant when I read your reply during a lull in conversation and you almost had me cracking up! My husband saw me stifling laughter and took my phone away lol
    Trigger warning in signature...
    Me: 33  DH: 37
    Together since 2010, Married August 2014
    TTC: Off and on since April 2015
    Diagnosis: Severe MFI
    1/15/2017: FET #1, successful. Baby boy delivered via c-section 9/30/17  <3
    1/2/2018: FET #2: BFN  :'(

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    @SwtAnana, heehee! Glad you got a laugh. I remember my doula saying to me "take a pic of your boobs when your milk comes in because you'll never again believe your boobs were ever that big". I thought that was super weird. But I totally regret now not taking a pic of those bad boys!
  • Options
    @jayrabbitt I'm 2 weeks into maternity clothes, too, at 9 week :smile:  I can still technically button up my jeans, but why be miserable when I can wear the equivalent of sweatpants to work?

When the weather gets warmer I'll be pretty much living in sundresses anyway. Might as well wear some pants while I can :smile:

BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
    BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    gpullegpulle member
    edited March 2017
    I am 7 weeks (as of March 11) - have been really tired, boobs sore, short of breath. But I haven't been nauseous at all. And the last 2 days I've felt no symptoms which is freaking me out!! I can't believe I'm wishing to be nauseous. Does anyone else's symptoms come and go? 
  • Options
    @gpulle totally! I didn't throw up at all yesterday, I felt great! But Wednesday I puked twice and today my count is at one so far. :smile:

BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
    BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @keiraanne yep!  Mine came with a pamphlet and a sketch of where they should go. 
  • Options
    Absolutely no appetite after 3pm. It's like clockwork. Poor hubs is just ready for me to start feeling better so he doesn't have to fend for himself and eat cold sandwiches every night. And dead tired. I'm asleep at 8pm almost every night. Also my feet are beginning to swell some. Some RLP when I sneeze or cough. But really, overall, feeling pretty good. I'm more than ready for this glorious 2nd trimester everyone talks about.  :)
  • Options
    This is probably tmi, but I didn't have this with my first. Does anyone else have some pretty intense poop cramps before having to go to the bathroom?  Every morning, I wake up with them, then go and everything goes back to normal. It's fairly uncomfortable and I wish it would stop!
  • Options
    @gpulle that happens to me too. And it always makes me anxious too. But it happened when I was pregnant with my first also and my pregnancy progressed normally and she came out happy and healthy a few days after due date. Even though I know that when I have days of no nausea for this pregnancy I get a little nervous. But fluctuating symptoms are totally normal. Let's just enjoy the easier days. 
  • Options
    @shan24 I have this problem still at almost 12wks. 
    **April Siggy Challenge**Baby Animals**

Pregnancy Ticker