October 2017 Moms
Options

Symptoms Thread (week of 03/11)

Re: Symptoms Thread (week of 03/11)

• Options
    @riverraine MOTN peeing never stopped for me.  But I am certainly going more during the day time.
  • Options
    @riverraine If it makes you feel any better, when I was pregnant with my son, peeing 3-4 times in the middle of the night is what tipped me off to take a test before I missed my period. It was early and it never let up. I hope it doesn't become a thing for you yet! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    GenTKGenTK member
    I am so queasy all the time, and yet I am so hungry all the time. When I eat I will gobble down around half of something and take a bite and just know that if I finish that bite I will reget it. I wasn't pick like this last time, it's driving me crazy!

DH says I'm being clingy. I call it affectionate.

I also cant sleep worth a crap at night at all but I'm tired all day.

I think I'm going to talk to my OB about something for the constant queasy, but I don't know if it's even worth it. So many people are so sick and I'm complaining about just feeling icky all day. I don't know, guess it won't hurt to ask. 
  • Options
    @riverraine Every night at 3am!  And then I can never fall back asleep afterwards.  Bleh.
  • Options
    @ChocolateIsLife thank you for your thoughtfulness. Had my check up today at 11wk and found LO hb at 163! OB was surprised I didn't call the office or go to the ER with the amount of bleeding I woke up with on Monday - she said next time at least call. She couldn't find a source for the blood so said my bloodwork in 2 wks for NT scan should give us more answers. 

I'm feeling much better - no cramping and little spotting. Just relieved we heard the hb
    **April Siggy Challenge**Baby Animals**

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    After feeling sick the past week and a half and it getting worse each day, I couldn't hold it in any longer. I puked. At work. In a bathroom in a busy hallway. I tried to do it quietly, not sure if I managed that, but at least I felt better. I hate puking. 
  • Options
    @curlyq423 I puked in the restroom at a restaurant on Sunday and had major judgement from two ladies changing a diaper... puking sucks but it's almost worth it because I always feel better afterwards. Hang in there momma

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm nauseous pretty much every day for 75% of the day. It subsides when I lie down I noticed or when I drink something cold, sweet and fizzy which is super annoying because I seldomly drank sweet drinks prior. I'm throwing up every second day at random times of the day. I feel like I'm whinging all the time and trying to herd it in. DH is being sweet about it. I need sleep but DS had tonsillitis and a double ear infection so sleep? what's that?

**June Siggy Challenge: You Had ONE Job!**

LO#2 EDD October 18th 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I haven't had his with any of my last two pregnancies but almost every time I eat something, I get this strong urge to poop! So random because normally I poop barely once a week!  
  • Options
    @grkgdss00 Enjoy the lack of symptoms! Mine are here with full force after disappearing for a few days.

**June Siggy Challenge: You Had ONE Job!**

LO#2 EDD October 18th 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I can't drink water unless it is ICE COLD. Like seriously. Full the cup allllll the way to the top with ice and then water. That has helped me stay hydrated. Because when I don't have enough water the nausea is sooooooo much worse. 
  • Options
    beezeemarie said:
     Sneezing is the worst!
    So much yes! It sucks!
  • Options
    @vvilla3, so relieved for you! I'm happy you got some good news and relief. 
  • Options
    @newtoo, I can't drink water unless it's ice cold too! I've always been this way, but especially during pregnancy. DH gets so annoyed when he goes to get water after me and I've used up alllllll the ice haha
  • Options
    @riverraine yes peeing is out of control.  I'm horrible in the first tri and the 3rd tri. And when I get up to pee I can't go back to sleep.  Round ligament pain is awful too!!
  • Options
    The peeing every 20 mins is new as of like 3 days ago. Not fun! I'm waiting on a 4 hour Southwest flight, got like C55 and they let me do preboard so I can make sure I have an aisle seat. I had nightmares last night of my seat mates stabbing me with their seat belts after the 10th time I made them get up.

• Options
    edited March 2017
    Before I got pregnant, I never really had that good of a sense of smell. Now I can smell SO well! Which is both a good and bad thing...I'm always like, "what's that smell??" and my husband is like "I don't smell anything..." haha. I have had nausea but haven't puked yet (had a few close calls though). I am hungry ALL OF THE TIME. It's been hard not trying to gain a ton of weight! I also pee a lot!

• Options
    I'm 10w+1d and yesterday I noticed that my midsection feels a lot more full, if that makes sense. Not in an "I just ate a big meal" way, but I feel bigger and tighter in that area. I don't think anything is visible to anyone else yet, but I definitely feel different.
  • Options
    @australianshepherdlover DH makes fun of me ( light heartedly) because I am always asking what it is I'm smelling. He made a hot pocket the other day as a snack , and when it was cooking it smelled *so* bad. I was all the way upstairs and screamed , " what in Gods name is that awful smell?!? Did someone leave a milk cup somewhere ?" He laughed at me asking if I was sure it wasn't the hot pocket? I followed the smell and sure enough it was his ham and cheese hot pocket. It didn't smell like It did pre pregnancy. It smelled like spoiled milk or rotten cheese. Needless to say that is a craving I will NOT be having. 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• Options
    @australianshepherdlover a few weeks ago I walked into the produce section to grab an avacado and I had to turn right around and run outside (left my cart by the doors!) because all I could smell were pesticides! It's was terrible. I still have trouble with that section. 

@soprano19 I'm 11+1 and I finally admitted to myself that this full feeling isn't a big poop - it's a tiny human. Lololol my husband and I had a good laugh about it yesterday...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Funny story for those who find certain smells really bad. 

When I wasn't pregnant with DD1 , the bread aisle was the worst. You could take me to a store I have never been to, and I could sniff out the bread aisle like a bloodhound looking for a missing person. No lie. And I hated the smell. It made me so sick. To this day I could still find the bread aisle. It like trained my brain of the smell. It doesn't make me sick anymore but that's one smell that I could still find in a heartbeat. With DD2 , smells weren't that bad. I mean I still was able to sniff stuff out. But it wasn't terrible. Now with baby #3, everything smells awful. Even my beloved chocolate. 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• Options
    I got up to pee twelve times last night  :s I generally have to pee more than the average person, but c'mon
    Renee, 34 + Devon, 29 married 08/13 <3
    TTC  09/15
    *TW Loss mentioned*
    BFP 12/15/15 EDD: 08/26/16
    MMC discovered 1/25/16 at 9 +3
    TTCAL 3/2016
    Acupuncture 11/16
    Dx December 2016: unexplained 
    January 2017: 50 mg Clomid + TI =
    BFP #2 01/30/17  Please be a sticky baby!
    EDD: 10/15/17  Measuring ahead! 10/12/17 
    Ambrose born on his due date!

• Options
    The smells thing is so true. I tell my husband right now I have super nose, he sat next to me the other night on the couch and I could swear he smelt like beer and it smelt so nasty he had to get up and change his shirt before I would let him sit next to me again. And his cologne he sprays it on himself when he gets out of the car and I can't be near him for a good while until it airs out, can't stand it right now. Blahhhh....
  • Options
    @soprano19 Totally getting the "full" feeling already too! It happened around this time with DS too, started getting uncomfortable to lay on my stomach even.
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, 
    if one only remembers to turn on the light." 
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • Options
    last week I was miserable with the nausea that never went away/being sick.  I've felt a little better this week until it really hit me this morning and I had a nice long session with the toilet.  Now I'm feeling 100% better and have been hit with so many food cravings.  I truly hope this means the MS mess is behind me. 
  • Options
    Really don't even 'feel' pregnant. No symptoms at all this week aside from fatigue which I always have anyway. 
  • Options
    11weeks and still having a crazy amount of cm, anyone else?

Also, I am so over the vomiting multiple times a day thing. I'm taking Diclectin and it's doing nothing except making me incredibly tired. I'm so frustrated right now. 
  • Options
    The only thing that's helping my ms right now are sea bands. I swear, I'm not taking them off until baby is born!
  • Options
    mommac2017 yes on the cm.  I remember last pregnancy I had to wear panty liners for half of my pregnancy. 
  • Options
    Eww today's symptoms suck. Bad nausea, and apples helped a little, but upset my stomach. I have a super sensitive stomach so I have diarrhea but I'm also constipated, if that makes sense. So glad I'm home this week.
    Me: 31 DH:35
    TTC #1: March 2011 
    Fur-children: 3 dogs + 2 cats (all rescued)
    dx: Endometriosis and Fibroids 
    2 Laps and 1 Abdominal Myomectomy
    6 rounds of clomid
    5 rounds of iui
    IVF #1 Gonal F, Menopur and Cetrotide
    ER 12/1/2016:Retrieved 22 eggs 12 fertilized, developed moderate OHSS
    4/4 day 5 embryos were normal for PGS!!! 2 boys/2 girls
    FET 1/10/2017  
    Gallbladder surgery 1/10/2017
    FET 2/2
    BFP 2/7/17 <3 Beta#1: 594!!! Beta#2 1630!!!
    Having a girl! EDD 10/21/17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    shan24 said:
    The only thing that's helping my ms right now are sea bands. I swear, I'm not taking them off until baby is born!
    They really work? I've considered trying them.
  • Options
    Seriously the nausea is just ferocious today like I want to cry. It's so frustrating! 

Heightened sense of smell is a new one too. DH had a glass of scotch before bed on the weekend and the smell was so bad I had to cover my nose. 

Anyone else also dealing with sneezing and insomnia? I either can't fall asleep, or if I do fall asleep, I am wide awake in the middle of the night. 
  • Options
    @keiraanne SNEEZING, YES!!

I had to go off my allergy medicine when we decided to start trying, but I remember last time having some major sinus issues. 
    BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
    BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @keiraanne same boat with the sneezing and weird sleep. 11+2

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @keiraanne I have such bad insomnia. It's making me cranky.

• Options
    @kieraann they're working for me!  There's a bit of a learning curve getting them in the right spot, but once I got that down, it's made a world of difference. I was skeptical, too, but I figured for $9, they were worth a try!
  • Options
    @vvilla3 @bluejeanbabi05 Glad to hear I'm not alone in this boat!

@shan24 Maybe I'll pick one up tomorrow and hope for the best! Do they come with pretty specific instructions as to where/how you're supposed to wear them?
  • Options
    keiraanne said:
    @vvilla3 @bluejeanbabi05 Glad to hear I'm not alone in this boat!

• Options
    @SwtAnana, my boobs didn't get huge with DS until the night my milk came in. And then holy moly talk about BOOBS!!! I remember walking around naked asking DH if he thought I could shoot laser beams from my boobs because I felt like wonderwoman with those knockers!