November 2017 Moms
Options

What my pregnant self is eating-03/09/17

2»

Re: What my pregnant self is eating-03/09/17

• Options
    @slaven does McDonald's taste any different in Korea? One of my weird travel things is every time I travel somewhere new I need to try McDonald's. My current list is: US, Canada, England, France, Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Pakistan, and Morocco. Sadly there are no McDonald's in Iceland. England and Germany had the worst ones by far. 

• Options
    @DuchessOfCambridge They have cool shrimp type sandwiches, like a better McFish. The menu is smaller, the milk shakes aren't as good, and in general it's not great. 
    Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD woke up, demanding a grilled cheese. I don't feel so bad for scarfing the donut I had saved for her while making it :D
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Cereal! So much cereal!
    all my sons Cheerios, some Raisin Bran, but I really want a giant bowl of lucky charms. 
  • Options
    I got Panera today.  I'm full yet I continue stuffing my face with it.
  • Options
    @JDW0325 YES!! Lucky Charms!!!
  • Options
    Granola bar I bought for my son who won't eat it because apparently being able to see the seeds in it freaks him out.   :|
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Berry Cheerios and Girl Scout cookies!
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    Everything spicy! And I mean majorly spicy. I had Mexican for lunch today and ordered a plate of fried jalapenos. I then proceeded to eat every single one including the seeds and a bowl of soup that I added sooo much hot sauce to... my waitress looked on in horror... haha she didn't believe i could eat that stuff when I ordered it. 
  • Options
    Those little Nutella/breadsticks combo packs are my current obsession. Must resist the urge to open a second one...
  • Options
    So last week it was salty food but today it's eggo waffles with maple syrup for lunch, and I picked up a cookies and cream chocolate bar on my way back to work. 
    Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• Options
    Why did I make tacos for dinner when I have jad heartburn all day?! But they are soooo good

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Traditional boiled dinner a few days ahead of st pattys! And I just can't stop eating it, I know the meat aversions are probably coming soon so I'm trying to enjoy it while I can!
  • Options
    Oh I am so giddy to be able to post here.

I just ate Trader Joes--Jo Jo's (like an oreo). I love them so much!
  • Options
    Found a granola bar I can keep down!  Yayayayayay!  I might have just eaten 4 of them(verrrrrry slowly) as I haven't kept anything down in a while now and I was hungry.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Chocolate cheerios for breakfast yumm

• Options
    A local charity had their annual pancake day today so I had pancakes, sausage links, and chocolate milk.  Mmmm....sausage.
  • Options
    Pioneer Woman's recipe for homemade salsa. I made a batch tonight and can't stop. Chips and salsa and mashed potatoes are going to be my entire dinner. My family is making grilled sausages and I can't even look at them
  • Options
    Well, my period of eating everything has ended....tried to eat peaches with dinner and they tasted like they had gone sour! I had DH check them and they were fine...so weird