November 2017 Moms

What my pregnant self is eating-03/09/17

Everything.  I am eating everything.

Re: What my pregnant self is eating-03/09/17

• I'm getting my eyebrows done during lunch and on my way back to the office, I may get McDonalds. I usually bring my lunch but didn't have anything for today. Also I effing love McDonalds.

• @DuchessOfCambridge  With DS I craved plain McDonald's cheeseburgers the entire pregnancy.  
  • Loading the player...
  • tlq0726tlq0726 member
    edited March 2017
    @DuchessOfCambridge I LIVED off of McDonald's fries with DD. There is one right down the street from my office, and the AMAZE-BALLS ladies I work with would bring me fries All. Day. Long.  It's a wonder I didn't weigh 300 lbs after that 9 mos.

As for right now,  I just want all the ice cream in the store.  Blue Bell Ice Cream Cone is to die for!!!!!
    Anniversary

TTC: 3/23/2013, BFP: 2/28/2014, EDD: 11/6/2014, ADD: 11/7/2014
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC: 2/1/2016, BFP: 3/4/2017, EDD: 11/11/2017, No HB @ 8 weeks, MC: 4/8/2017
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

TTC: 5/24/2017, BFP: 4/14/2018, EDD: 12/22/2018
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited March 2017
    My brain said salad and my heart said McDonalds, but my brain won :( 

Update: my salad was disgusting, I couldn't even finish it and now I'm so hungry. Womp womp.

• Took DS to CPK after his swim lesson so we're splitting a cheese pizza and I'm having a Caesar salad too. And bread. All the bread. 
    April Siggy Challenge: April Showers
    68b4a0fa9283500827195ef5a5ccdd70

About me:
    29 y/o
    Married 6.26.11
    BFP 12.23.13, EDD 9.2.14 - baby girl, born too soon at 22w6d due to a placental abruption on 5.5.14
    BFP 8.4.14, EDD 4.15.15 - rainbow son, born at 30w4d due to a placental abruption on 2.8.15, healthy 3 y/o now!
    BFP 2.28.17, EDD 11.8.17 - baby girl, miscarried at 11 weeks on 4.21.17
    BFP 11.28.17, EDD 8.8.18, delivering in July - another rainbow baby boy!

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @DuchessOfCambridge I'm eating mcdonalds right now! Went to an hour long barre class now ruining it with a quarter pounder and fries!
  • Tostitos party pizza was the first thing I wanted. Lots of craving but not being able to eat as much as my brain would like since I keep feeling full.  
  • @heatherdubrow omg I'm so jealous, I hope you enjoyed it extra much for me  :'(

• I'm going to try and push through and finish my Whole30 month, which makes pregnant me really sad. All of your McDonalds, pizza, ice cream, etc sounds wonderful. If I could choose absolutely anything, pepperoni pizza would be amazing right now.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• @MaximumEffort omg that sounds so good. I may have to ask DH to stop and get me one for dinner on his way home.
    Me: 26 | DH: 26
    Married: 08/23/2014
    TTC Baby #1: August 2016-February 2017
    BFP 02/25/2017, EDD 11/07/2017
  • We had chickpea tacos for dinner. I was not enjoying the chipotle sauce though, which is weird because when I made it Sunday it was the best part of dinner. Pregnancy is weird. 

DH has to work late and I'm prettt sure I'm going to have him pick up some vegan ice cream on the way home. 

• @ArtificialRed we had tacos too! Or rather our version of chicken tacos.

I don't understand how I am starving all the time but can't eat more than a little bit before I am full. So weird. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @jess0211 that's how I've mostly been feeling (minus tonights dominos binge)! Sooo hungry but then full really quick and hungry again five seconds later. It's annoying!

• @jess0211 that's how I've mostly been feeling (minus tonights dominos binge)! Sooo hungry but then full really quick and hungry again five seconds later. It's annoying!
    This is me exactly! I am waiting nervously for the terrible morning sickness that I had with DD, I was sick the whole pregnancy with her but the nausea this time hasn't been remotely comparable, so for now I am eating everything! Bad timing for girl scout cookies.....
  • jess0211 said:
    I don't understand how I am starving all the time but can't eat more than a little bit before I am full. So weird. 
    This exactly.

About me:
    29 y/o
    Married 6.26.11
    BFP 12.23.13, EDD 9.2.14 - baby girl, born too soon at 22w6d due to a placental abruption on 5.5.14
    BFP 8.4.14, EDD 4.15.15 - rainbow son, born at 30w4d due to a placental abruption on 2.8.15, healthy 3 y/o now!

• Last night I NEEDED Sonic Grilled Cheese which was actually a number one craving with DD. 

Now breakfast I cannot  stand the thought of anything so I'm trying to finish some Carnation Chocolate breakfast shake. I get my chocolate milk craving and protein fix in one. Protein holds my nausea over so I can eat the disgusting but healthy  stuff haha. 
  • Tostitos party pizza was the first thing I wanted. Lots of craving but not being able to eat as much as my brain would like since I keep feeling full.  
    these are the crappiest and yet somehow the most delicious things ever.  Now on my shopping list!
    ~Mom to an amazing Jan 2011 boy~
    ~EDD Nov 18, 2017 with my IUI success story~

[spoiler]
    BabyFruit Ticker[/spoiler]

• jess0211 said:
    @ArtificialRed we had tacos too! Or rather our version of chicken tacos.

I feel this way too.  I'm starving, always, and I have very specific wants.  But then I get those things and eat a few bites and I don't want anything anymore.  My poor FI has been bringing all the dlicious things I thought I wanted to the hospital every night and he's so upset that I'm not eating any of it.  Chinese food, pizza, nachos, and last night's request - pickles and cheese.  I needed them immediately.  I believe my request was "the biggest jar of pickles they have, plus all of the cheese you can find."  I ate one pickle and two pieces of cheese

Everything sounds delicious but nothing TASTES delicious. And I'm not full on nauseous just yet, just kind of always queasy.

[spoiler]

• Everything sounds delicious but nothing TASTES delicious. And I'm not full on nauseous just yet, just kind of always queasy.
    ^^This exactly. Once I finally find something that sounds good, it never lives up to what I had thought. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @Roliepoliecoley4 - Every time I see your ticker, I die.  267 weeks is a lot of pregnant! :D

[spoiler]

• @pawcall I've only ever used mobile this pregnancy so I haven't even noticed I still have a ticker  :D whoops!!
  • However, my four year old would still crawl inside me if she could. She's my own personal barnacle. I told DH last night, DD lying flat out on top of me isn't going to fly for too much longer!
  • @pawcall I can totally relate!
  • Chocolate Cheerios for breakfast and firm sponsored burritos for lunch. We're having a baby shower for a coworker during lunch (hence free food) and there will be a sundae bar there but I'm not a huge ice cream person so we'll see. I made the cutest diaper cake though!

• @MKMandeville  I had a grilled cheese last night also!
  • @pawcall I can totally relate!
    Ditto at my house. My 4.5 yo is all about mama snuggles. 

I just took some turmeric for sore muscles, and it works best when taken with some source of fat. So I had a spoonful of peanut butter with chocolate chips. 

• A can of Pepsi, every morning. I actually wake up looking forward to it.  I was planning on quitting caffeine but it's the only thing that keeps me from throwing up breakfast. 

DH's grandmother always swore by a can of Pepsi and plain Lay's potato chips to help with morning sickness. Maybe she was right? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯   
  • 2Dash2Dash member
    Yesterday I could eat nothing.......nothing.  Today has been better.  I'm craving salt (which I had with DS1) so I had some wheat thins, some corn chips and hummus and a couple of triscuits for good measure.  I also had some berries which took me about 4 hours to feel like eating.  I'm going to try to keep the sickness away with little dry and boring things (crackers and some almonds)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am all about some chili and cheese right now.  
    Anniversary

TTC: 3/23/2013, BFP: 2/28/2014, EDD: 11/6/2014, ADD: 11/7/2014
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC: 2/1/2016, BFP: 3/4/2017, EDD: 11/11/2017, No HB @ 8 weeks, MC: 4/8/2017
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

TTC: 5/24/2017, BFP: 4/14/2018, EDD: 12/22/2018
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Cheese quesadilla. And all the chocolate. 

I've been struggling with breakfast foods that sound appetizing. I'm bored with our usual cereals, and would do those frozen breakfast bowls but they all have meat and that sounds gross right now. Might have to pick up some chocolate cheerios like @DuchessOfCambridge

About me:
    29 y/o
    Married 6.26.11

• I was going to have salad for lunch again...but then I had French Fries and a chicken sandwich. Totally worth it. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @pawcall Is this better?  :)

DD easily conned me into McDonalds for lunch, so chicken nuggets it was!
  • Been gluten free for over a year. Now I just want things with gluten! Normally it makes me cough and super sick , gluten allergy, but this week I have been able to eat some without issue. So naturally I'm all about pizza! Cant wait to get to my hands on a soft pretzel tomorrow. 
  • I have slept through dinner a few times this week.  :D
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • I don't even know how I'm having cravings yet but apparently I want sandwiches. Like lettuce, tomato, pickles, cheese, meat, mayo and mustard kind of sandwiches. I feel like I could devour a bunch of them but in all likelihood I would eat one and throw it up. 
    Me: 32 / H: 35
    Married 9-19-2009
    Baby Karrot 1.0 - 6.18.2012 - She's here! Via C-section @ 38 weeks.
    Baby Karrot 2.0 -
    6.25.2015 - He's here! Via VBAC @ 36 weeks.
    Baby Karrot 3.0 - 3.9.2017 - BFP @ 9 DPO! EDD 11.20.2017 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I am eating up all the meat I can right now since last time I couldn't even be in the same room with meat starting at 6 weeks! And honestly I'm eating anything and everything.. I'm so hungry! Still a couple hours to go until lunch but I think I will need another snack!
  • Super hungry all week. I tried to enjoy all the food before all my food aversions and nausea fully kicks in. 
  • @heatherdubrow @DuchessofCambridge I just opened this thread today, right when I need lunch and have nothing in the house. Guess I'll be getting a burger at Burger King though I'd prefer McDonalds. 

I have to do some major grocery shopping today. I want to prep healthy snacks but I know I won't eat them and will just get junk food from convenience store down the street. I've been craving more savory or salty things. 

Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018