October 2017 Moms

STM+ Check In | 3.8.17

2»

Re: STM+ Check In | 3.8.17

• singing_lynsinging_lyn member
    edited March 2017
    1. How far along are you? 6w 4d from my guess. Haven't seen the doctor yet.

2. What symptoms are you having? How are you feeling? How does it compare to your previous pregnancy/pregnancies? Heartburn hasn't been as bad this week, but nausea has kicked in, cramps off and on, and just tired. Had to give in and at least have a couple of cups of tea this week. Edited to add RL pain. I don't remember it from my first but it comes and goes and is driving me crazy.

3. Rant/Rave/Questions? I have been working none stop this week, while having my son at work with me, and my husband started a new job this week, and hasn't been going in until 4:30, but can he actually help clean up the house a little since I'm pregnant and working crazy hours while having a 2 and a half year old to chase around all day, no. The house is a mess, and frankly I don't have the energy to get it back to normal right now. And I know all he's been doing is napping basically all day before leaving for work. I'm ready to kick his butt.

4. GTKY: How many siblings do you have and did it affect how many children you want? I'm 1 of 6, and my husband is 1 of 5. I always said growing up that I never wanted kids, but then as I got older I said maybe 1, and then we had our son, and I said well I at least want him to have a playmate growing up so then I wanted 2 but my husband has always said he is fine with just our son. This was an unplanned pregnancy so now after this one of us will go in and get our tubes tied. We don't want any more after this.
  • 1. How far along are you?   9 weeks 4 days

2. What symptoms are you having? How are you feeling? How does it compare to your previous pregnancy/pregnancies?
       Just nausea, and gas  :|
    3. Rant/Rave/Questions?
       Is it too early for me to be buying baby things?
    4. GTKY: How many siblings do you have and did it affect how many children you want?     
     I have a 15 month old, and he makes me want to only have 2 kids  :D