October 2017 Moms

*TW* I'm out.

2»

Re: *TW* I'm out.

• I'm so sorry to hear this. 
  • So sorry for your loss. Sending you lots of love right now.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry for your loss :(<3

TTC since 01/2011
    07/2013 - First round of testing  - CD21 and CD3 blood tests and HSG  + multiple SAs for DH
    07/2013 - Diagnosis - Anovulatory and DH has very low counts - Referral to urologist for further testing
    08/2013 - Urologist showed varcocele veins and testicular defect from birth. Unable to repair
    11/2013 - Consult with RE regarding treatment. Benched due to finances
    2014/2015 - Took break from pursuing treatment, moved to a new province
    06/2016 - DH redid SA as per direction from new family doctor - Counts have increased!!
    07/2016 - Consult with new RE - ordered a repeat HSG
    09/2016 - Providing no issues on HSG - Scheduled to start first IUI with Clomid
    01/17/2017 - First IUI with Clomid - BFP - M/C @ 9 weeks

Come on Baby "B"! Time to come out and play!

• I am so sorry for your loss!
  • Sending you love and comfort, @samyv. I'm sorry
    A second (or third) opinion is always a good idea, I think. 
    Mind if I ask why the D&C was scheduled so quickly? What are the pros/cons of waiting for things to happen naturally? I would think that waiting for things to start on their own would ease the doubts of a misdiagnosed MC.

I'm so sorry :(
     Yes you have a couple of options here. If you are remotely on sure there is no rush to get the D&C just so you know. When I miscarried my midwives recommended that I wait a week or so to see if it happens naturally and when it didn't I took the pills that you can get to induce  Labour essentially so that your body will complete the miscarriage. The third option is a D&C. However, taking the pills was excruciatingly painful and was not fun to be at home sitting on the toilet all night in severe pain. After you take the pills you still have to go in and get an ultrasound so that they can make sure that all of the debris is gone from your uterus. In all honestly this whole process took about three weeks and in the end there was still some debris and I ended up having to get a D&C anyway. I'm not saying that this would necessarily be the case for you  but the emotional toll that it took over those few weeks of delay before I felt like it was finally done, was a lot. If I were you I would wait a week and if it doesn't happen naturally I would get a D&C.  And I am so so sorry for your loss. 
  • @Knottie1447173547

She already said why she was doing a D&C. 
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, 
    if one only remembers to turn on the light." 
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • @Knottie1447173547

She already said why she was doing a D&C. 
    Sorrrry!  I didn't see her message before I wrote mine.  Some of the things that I was warning her about it seems she has already experienced in the past so it DNC is a good call :-) 
  • I'm so very sorry for your loss.  I hope today went alright.  Be kind to yourself 
    TTC x 1.5 years.
    Acupuncture, Femera x3 cyles, and HSG.
    BFP in September 2014, DS born June 2015.
    TTC x2 months.
    BFP January 2017.

BabyFruit Ticker