April 2017 Moms
Options

Thursday & Friday (3.2-3.3) ticker change

I'm not a Thursday or Friday ticker change but there hasn't been one in weeks and we gotta keep up with our Thursday/Friday mamas! 

1. How far along are you?

2. How big is baby?

3. Team pink, blue or green?

4. Appts this week?

5. Symptoms?

6. Rants/Raves?

7. What did you accomplish this week to prepare for baby?

8. If you could go back and tell your first trimester self anything, what would it be? 

Re: Thursday & Friday (3.2-3.3) ticker change

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @super_sam03, and now you're a mommy!!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Married: 12-04-06 
    Annabelle: 1-1-08
    Patrick: 8-15-10
    EDD: 4-20-17
  • Options

Friday

1. How far along are you? 33 weeks

2. How big is baby? Pineapple, celery

3. Team pink, blue or green? Blue

4. Appts this week? Had one on Friday, everything looks good. Had to reschedule one of my appointments for the 3rd time! I have my strep test at my 37 week appointment and internal checks will begin then as well.

5. Symptoms? Fatigue more than anything. I came down with my first cold in over a year so that's been fun.

6. Rants/Raves? Technically this should be on next weeks, but... Rave, had my baby shower yesterday. My SIL did an amazing job, several things were pinterest worthy and I don't think anyone I know could have done a better job.

7. What did you accomplish this week to prepare for baby? Placed an order for cloth diaper accessories, which included a free newborn diaper when you spent so much. I also worked on organizing the nursery a bit more. We have still yet to get everything up on the walls, but we have the majority of the decor items.

8. If you could go back and tell your first trimester self anything, what would it be? Exercise and eat better. I wish I would have tried harder to get into shape, I've gained 34 pounds and would have loved to have kept it around 15-20 like my Dr wanted, but I love my sweets and haven't put in any extra effort to be fit. Now I'm just planning to do better after baby is here and lose the weight somewhat quickly.

• Options

1. How far along are you? 35+4

2. How big is baby? A carton of eggs? Pineapple?

3. Team pink, blue or green? Blue

4. Appts this week? Saw midwife on Friday, will see her again 3/13

5. Symptoms? Bumping belly into everything, painful trapped gas at night, otherwise I feel great.

6. Rants/Raves? DS is nap striking and I'm worn out from it and the tantrums it produces. I'm worried to add a newborn to this.

7. What did you accomplish this week to prepare for baby? Finished my birth kit

8. If you could go back and tell your first trimester self anything, what would it be? This baby will stick around!