Re: Thursday TTGP Grad Check-in

• Options
    Good luck @adirat, will be stalking! And for your results too @julesDP

• Options
    @adirat good luck today!!!!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @adirat Good luck today, will be looking later to see how it went for you! :) 
    DH: 31, Me: 27
    Married May 2014
    TTC #1: May 2015
    September 2016-December 2016: Met with RE, fertility testing, diagnosis of tubal scarring, and plan of IVF
    *TW in spoiler boxes*
    Surprise! Unexpected BFP 2/22/17 just when we were about to start fertility treatment!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @julesdp did you get your results yet? Did I miss it?

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    JulesDPJulesDP member
    edited March 2017
    @adirat Ooof! Sorry that you feel so gross this morning.  I would definitely see it as a good sign though!

@jess0211 No results yet. My ob/gyn office is horrible with relaying results (it took ~4 days with my first beta). After that, I decided to start bugging them for results going forward. Sorry not sorry!
    *ETA - Duh. Forgot to mention that I'm calling to bug them this afternoon.  Stay tuned!
    Me: 32 H: 32
    Married: October 2009
    TTC#1: August 2016
    BFP: 3/1/17  EDD: 11/9/17
    DD Born 10/20/17

• Options
    @julesdp  that would drive me insane! You are a much more patient person than I. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @jess0211 I'm totally not though. It was driving me insane but I'm always worried about "bothering" people (thanks, social anxiety!) and that's what kept me from calling the office incessantly. Luckily, that ship has sailed!
    Me: 32 H: 32
    Married: October 2009
    TTC#1: August 2016
    BFP: 3/1/17  EDD: 11/9/17
    DD Born 10/20/17

• Options
    Hey ladies, do we want to start a new Thursday TTGP weekly check-in for this week?

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @jess0211 I think that's a good idea 

• Options
    @DuchessOfCambridge  ok, I'll go ahead and start on unless someone beats me to it!

Pregnancy Ticker