July 2017 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday

2»

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Options
    @cssme13 no the only thing they said was "were done down here, thank you." Then I heard them say as they were walking out that the had to tear the floor up upstairs. I laughed, karma is a bitch. I hope they take forever.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mamadcb You win WTF Wednesday!!!  Go you!  35 years is quite a streak!

Me: 26  Him: 27
    Dating: 5/2011 Married: 6/2014

Mirena out/TTC: 02/2016

BFP #1: 12/01/2016

EDD: 07/24/2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @cssme13 I am so sorry your community has been through such horrible tragedies. And I can't imagine how difficult it must have been for you to also have to deal with affairs regarding your fathers mortality like that. So scary and upsetting for sure. I understand it's a good thing to know what his wishes are, though that doesn't change that fact that the subject matter is upsetting. 

@Dcwtada I am so sorry you fell like that!! How scary! I'm so glad your daughter is alright, and thankful you and baby are alright too. I hope the bruising goes away quickly. 

My WTF goes to myself. 
    So I just completely embarrassed myself in front of all my neighbors at the bus stop this morning. I was feeling off while walking up the hill to the bus stop for my 2nd grader to catch the bus, but thought it wasn't a big deal. I was talking to neighbors just fine, and the kids were getting on the bus when I suddenly felt very very off. A slow ringing in my ears started, and I dismissed it thinking it would just go away. But then it got more and more. It wasn't loud ringing, it felt like ringing you'd hear under water because my head felt cloudy. Then my vision started to shift, and I felt so incredibly dizzy. My head felt like it was so heavy, and I knew I was about to pass out. 

I quickly interrupted my neighbor and told her I had to sit down before I fell. I was almost going to pass out. I sat down on the sidewalk and felt like I was going to hurl. Of course the kids were still all there in the bus and seeing this. I felt terrible that I may have frightened them. The bus took off and my son is at school, but I'm worried he is worried about me. 

Two neighbors brought me back home, thankfully one had driven to the bus stop so they drove me home and got me some juice and water and something to eat. I called DH and he turned back from his commute from work and he's here. We called the doctor and they told us this is somewhat normal for pregnant people and to just rest. I feel so ridiculous and so embarrassed. DH emailed DS1s teacher to make sure he's not upset from seeing me like that. I just feel so embarrassed that I caused so many issues, and a stupid part of me is embarrassed neighbors saw the mess in my house. 
  • Options
    @supermom83 I have to say, becoming faint in public is an awkward and embarrassing feeling. I have a fainting issue, a little more than 10 times since age 13 due to low blood pressure and definitely have been in odd situations while the fainting spells hit so I totally know what you mean. I'm glad your okay, and it's awesome that you were around people who care and helped. But try not to feel to embarrassed, it happens!! My friend fainted at dunkin on me infront of like 15 people, the one time I left my phone in the car and I panicked cause I'm usually the one fainting! Just try to eat and drink something sugary (nothing hot like coffee or tea) before going to the bus, especially now pregnant. Hopefully it doesn't happen again!