May 2017 Moms

Pregnancy Brain Made Me...

I'm not sure if we've done this lately or at all, but I thought it could be interesting. I don't know if Pregnancy Brain is a real thing, but it sure feels like it sometimes!
March Siggy Challenge

Me:31 DH:32 Married 11/06/10
DD: Born 8/23/13 (clomid+ovidrel+IUI)
BFP 9/9/16 EDD 5/19/17

starphish18

Re: Pregnancy Brain Made Me...

• L1C4galL1C4gal member
    500 Love Its 100 Comments Name Dropper Photogenic
    @Kipperoo Good recovery! Blanking on the spelling always looks better than blanking on the whole dang name...
    March Siggy Challenge: Think Green
    httpstwistedsifterfileswordpresscom201606green-screen-queen-meme-photoshop-4gifw625h432
    Kipperoo
  • @Kipperoo Nice save!

@KMD1106 Doh! At least it's your dad.

@L1C4gal Aw, man. Glad you were able to hit the reset button and start over!

I had to renew my PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) before the end of the month. I waited until the end of the month and signed up for a class last Thursday (because I've been picking up extra shifts to hopefully qualify for FMLA). I went to the class but couldn't find it. I asked a security guard and he assured me there weren't any happening that day. I checked my phone and turns out I went to the wrong location. UGH! So I haul ass (across town) to the correct location and again can't find the conference room. I find someone that works there and she couldn't find it either. We found a security guard who tells me it's in the building across the street. AHHHHHH! I storm in, out of breath, 40 minutes late trying to explain my crazy morning and all I get from the instructor when I ask if I can still take the course, "Nope. Sorry." I end up going to work to see if my boss will let me work (so I don't lose anymore hours towards my FMLA qualification) and he's being an a$$hole like the instructor! Long story longer, I end up having to pick up 2 extra shifts to make up for this mess and end up taking the PALS course on the last day of the month (yesterday). Good thing I passed!

My babies...

OmegaRose3kat81LilMissCrafty
  • Drop everything! Including a $6 carton of organic eggs all over the kitchen floor...
    MrsFox2008
  • @PartiallyDomesticated Do Australians call it placenta brain?!
    May' 17 March Siggy Challenge: Something green.
    Blarney Castle during our Irish wedding trip

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• @nda_roxybabe I don't know if it's a general Australian thing, it's just what I've always known it as and what my immediate circle calls it
    Me - 21  |   DH - 30   |  Married - 24 May 2014
    DS - January 2014 
    TTC#2 - December 2015
    BFP - 6 March 2016  |  MC Confirmed - 21 March 2016
    TTCAL  |  April 2016
    CP  |  June 2016
    CP  |  July 2016
    BFP - 25 August 2016  |  Due Date - 11 May 2017
    nda_roxybabe
  • I keep forgetting everything! I normally have a great memory, but lately not so much! 

Looks so peaceful and like a beautiful place to take a walk...

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker

"A day without laughter is a day wasted." ~Charlie Chaplin
    SWoodd2012
  • +1 for a generally crappy memory lately. I've been so forgetful and have to keep a running log of notes for myself at work and at home.
    SWoodd2012MrsFox2008
  • KMD1106KMD1106 member
    250 Answers 500 Love Its 1000 Comments Fourth Anniversary
    clebl24 said:
    I keeping swapping words in conversation and sound dyslexic. For example, 

I need the house to unlock the key.  
    It's time to turn on the bath and take a water.  

Luckily, nothing too embarrassing.  
    I've done that too! I'm usually very precise with my words, so it's thrown me for a loop.
    March Siggy Challenge

Me:31 DH:32 Married 11/06/10
    DD: Born 8/23/13 (clomid+ovidrel+IUI)
    BFP 9/9/16 EDD 5/19/17

• L1C4galL1C4gal member
    500 Love Its 100 Comments Name Dropper Photogenic
    Ordered shower invitations online and had them shipped to my MIL's old (wrong) address. D'oh! I was frustrated that MIL didn't get them and convinced that it was someone else's fault...nope.
    March Siggy Challenge: Think Green
    httpstwistedsifterfileswordpresscom201606green-screen-queen-meme-photoshop-4gifw625h432
    vrj0522SWoodd2012kat81
  • Jkp7749Jkp7749 member
    500 Love Its 500 Comments Second Anniversary Name Dropper
    I hopped out of my van and was walking up to my house when i realized i didnt have my keys... Turned around and the van was still cranked. 
    SKZWvrj0522L1C4galluckywife10
  • When we were touring an apartment yesterday I was repeating what the leasing agent said about appliances to H and I forgot what they were called...all I said was words yep I'm forgetting all the words these days! The lady laughed and said don't worry that happened to me too! 

vrj0522starphish18L1C4galSKZW
  • Forgot we were going to a friends birthday party, which we are currently at, despite H telling me pretty much every day this week including when he got home from work. Oops! It's at a bar...I can't drink...fun times! Haha

KMD1106OmegaRose3
  • *snip*

Couldn't multiply 8x4 today. Spent 10 minutes trying to remember how multiplication works.
    Math has been my most noticeable downfall. Especially counting things. I often need to recount and I still get confused. I love math. It's so strange though my brain just won't let me do it anymore
    American living abroad in the Middle East.
    BFP: August 22, 2016
    EDD: April 29, 2017

SKZWhp_mommaLilMissCraftyOmegaRose3