October 2017 Moms
Options

PGAL Check-In 03/01

2»

Re: PGAL Check-In 03/01

• Options
    @flowerintherain hoping it settles down and everything continues ok.  I had some bright red bleeding that quickly turned into brown spotting for about a week at 5+2.  I know it's scary and I'm hoping so hard for you it's nothing.  Keep us posted.
    me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• Options
    @cherrybea Thank you. Yes, the fact that there's a nice heartbeat does give me some reassurance. I was expecting the worst. 

@mommac2017 thank you. Yeah, I had been kinda on the go for a good 2-3 days straight. Hopefully that's all it is. I'm trying to just lounge around today. 

October 2017 May siggy challenge - Parenting fails

DS-02/25/16
    Pregnancy #2-Due 8/24/17 MMC-01/09/17
    DD-Due 10/24/17
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @flowerintherain, a friend of mine went through a similar experience at about 7 weeks. She's now almost 12 weeks and doing just fine. Were you super active or busy that day? I've had the odd day of spotting and it's a good reminder for me to take it easy and put my feet up and relax for a bit. Thinking of you! Keep us posted!
    Thank you for posting this. My last pregnancy ended in a live birth but the one before that was a miscarriage. Last night I wiped and there was a streak of blood in my normal discharge and later on some barely pinkish discharge. We were on the go all day so i'm hoping it was that. It hasn't happened since. And as much as I want to not worry about what happened with my first pregnancy, it is always at the back of my mind. Thanks for the reassurance. I try not to post on this thread because I do have my DS from my last pregnancy, so hopefully this doesn't offend anyone. I wish I didn't worry so much :neutral:
  • Options
    @flowerintherain just wanted to check in with you.  How are you doing?

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• Options
    @virginiaham thanks for checking in! I saw my OB on Monday and baby looked good. I'm still spotting, but the doctor said it's coming from my cervix not the baby. I was told to stay off my feet as much as possible and pelvic rest until the end of the first trimester.
    October 2017 May siggy challenge - Parenting fails

DS-02/25/16
    Pregnancy #2-Due 8/24/17 MMC-01/09/17
    DD-Due 10/24/17
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    virginiahamvirginiaham member
    edited March 2017
    @flowerintherain so sorry you're still dealing with the spotting but I'm so glad to hear your update! <3

eta adding more words 

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017