Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO MARCH 1ST !

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is one embarrassing moment you would wipe from history ?

Me 27 <3 DF 44
TTC post VR Sept 21/16
SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility

Re: WTO MARCH 1ST !

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: everything... temping, charting CM, PNVs, RRL tea, OPKs

R/R: no signs of O anytime soon

CS/Q: nope

I can't think of a good one right now, too early in the morning... may have to get back to you! 
    Me: 35   DH: 35
    Married: 5-16-2009
    Charlotte Elaine 5-27-2014
    Anna Josephine 3-29-2016
    Baby #3 EDD 3-3-2018

My Chart 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @BertieMeetsGertie enjoy the warm weather even if it's stormy!  I can't wait for warmer temperatures!

@Cricket648 oh that's embarrassing!  

• Options
    P&G back later for comments! 

Month/Cycle: 9/10 ttcal 14/15 total that count 

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: PNV, fish oil, vitamin D, CoQ10, Pregnitude, OPK, CM, BBT, Myo-inositol

R/R: My flow seems to be getting shorter and lighter each cycle, it's starting to concern me. 

CS/Q:

In middle school before my mom started buying me bras (I def should have been wearing one by then) we were running back from gym class, in the rain, while I was wearing a white tshirt. I remember the teacher making a huge deal about it and I was so embarrassed.
    Me 29 I Him 26
    Married 4/22/16
    TTC 9/2015
    **TW**
    BFP 2/1/16 I MC 3/21/16 (11w)
    TTCAL 6/15/16
    BFP 3/23/2017 Team pink! Quinn Leigh EDD December 1, 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @beachbunnyxo123 Yay for O and no early spring. Looks like we are having one too. Bring on summer !!!

@Cricket648 Oh. My. God. I would have passed and died right there !!!

@BertieMeetsGertie Hope the storm isn't too bad !!!!

@JJMNO1616 Yay for official 1/1 !!! 

@solidersmom GL in the TWW!

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16

• Options
    @Cricket648 yikes!! That is embarrassing! 

@DuchessOfCambridge that incident was never to be spoken of again...
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• Options
    @ktcakes87 if it's stressing you out I would just call your dr and ask if it should be a concern.  I know if something is bothering me I just email my dr. and I feel less stress knowing I voiced my concern.

@DuchessOfCambridge the family fertile talk drives me bonkers.

• Options
    Sorry to post and ghost ladies, but I am not in a healthy mental space right now. And this will be quite dear diary like at points, so I apologize.

Month/Cycle:   5/6   4 TTCAL

CD:  10

WAYDTGKU: all the stuff

R/R:
    Rant #1: Yesterday was beyond stressful. At 3:00pm, my boss of five years, the person who brought me into this organization, who has mentored me and been an incredible role model told me he was leaving. He broke down in tears and admitted his going through a lot of issues (I sense mental health/nervous breakdown) and cannot see himself being in his role or in this city for much longer. He founded our organization, he built this place from the ground up, but feels he cannot continue. I am not an emotional person in public, but I started crying in the meeting too. Then, after the meeting, he texted me and said, "I am so sorry I am letting you and the organization down like this." It broke my heart. I texted him back and said, "You haven't let anyone down. You have to do what is right for you and I understand. I appreciate everything you have done." He didn't respond, which is very unusual of him and I am actually very worried about him. His language, demeanor and wording throughout our meeting was  very concerning. He said things like, "I don't know how much longer I can be around." "I don't have purpose in my life anymore." To be honest, he seemed almost suicidal. I am so worried, but not sure what to do. He isn't at work today because he is taking time off. I want to reach out to his wife, but I don't know her well at all. I am lost.

Rant #2 (which seems minor in comparison): I do not know what is going on with my body. So I mentioned I had essentially dried up on CM for the past two days. Today seems like creamy. What's strange is that I got a blazing positive OPK yesterday and this morning. And my temp spiked (see chart) to my normal post-O temp...but it's only CD 10. Which means I may have O'd on CD 9! That is insane. I normally O on CD 11 or 13. 

CS/Q: Has anyone read anything on early ovulation? CD 9 seems way too early for it to even be a viable egg if this does end up being actual O. Does anyone know? I don't know if it was due to stress or what. I am going to temp for a few more days to confirm, but if it is CD 9, then I know I am out this cycle. FML.

GTKY: What is one embarrassing moment you would wipe from history?

I got nothing today.

Sorry for the vent and dear diary.
  • Options
    @SoldiersMom Yay for CH
    @FLAshley @BertieMeetsGertie @mispanda Yeah, when it happened, I literally almost vomited from embarrassment! Haha
    Me: 27 | DH: 27
    Married: 10/2013
    TTC #1 Since: 02/2017
  • Options
    I am dying laughing at all of these embarrassing moments!

Me: 28 | DH: 33
    EDD: March 24, 2018 - angel baby at 21 weeks <3 

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/ 4 after break

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: all the things except temping because I cant seem to sleep through the night so no point 

R/R: I've been absent for a few days now because I'm still just feeling so whatever about ttc and my work schedule has been crazy. I go for my midcycle on Sunday so hopefully my follies are ok. I wish they would do it a few days later than CD12 since every time I go in I have to wait about 5 days for them to grow so I can themorigger and Id just like to make sure for my peace of mind that they're growing. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is one embarrassing moment you would wipe from history? I have way toof many embarrassing moments to post, we'd be here all day unfortunately. 
    NTNP since 2012
    Officially TTC #1 since January 2015
  • Options
    LadyMooLadyMoo member
    edited March 2017
    @dragonfly87 I'm sorry you're having such a tough time, and your boss is. I have so much respect for my current boss (worked with her for almost 2 years) and I'd even consider her to be a good friend. I've noticed of late, that current situations at work, are making her very stressed. She seems so harassed some days, and I wish I could do more to help her. I often I worry about her mental and physical health. I hope your boss finds the help he needs. Its hard when you feel so helpless. 

Month/Cycle: 20/21

CD: 1 (waaaah!)

WAYDTGKU: OPK's, sex (duh!), vitamin D, folic acid, trying to eat healthy (and shift some pounds in the process!)

R/R: Went to my Doctor today. Finally. She was super nice. She listened to my concerns and took some bloods. Will get the results in a few weeks. DH will have to have a SA test done too. It's got the ball rolling, and she tried to put my mind at ease. Lets just see what happens next.

CS/Q: Nope.

GTKY: What is one embarrassing moment you would wipe from history ? When we were sorting the suits out for our wedding. DH and his best friend were getting their measurements taken, and I was just looking at some sample suits whilst I was waiting. DH's BF was finished, and he came over to chat to me whilst I was just pulling a face at a light grey suit hanging up. I said "why does anyone wear grey formal suits for weddings now, my Dad wore one to my parents wedding back in the 80's?!". DH's friends face fell and he proceeded to say (he was getting married 3 months after us and DH was his best man) "well, your Husband and the rest of my groomsmen will be wearing a very similar suit to this for our wedding!" I. Could. Have. Died. I went a lovely shade of pink and remarked that his choice of suits, I'm sure would look much nicer than the one I was looking at! The shame. The suits did look nice on the day I have to admit! ;)

*Edited due to a few grammatical errors! 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 12

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: All the things + Metformin and Vitamin D

R/R: Waiting at the RE right now and there are so many little kids. Either this doctor is great or people are inconsiderate. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is one embarrassing moment you would wipe from history? I don't really embarrass easily. 
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married: 04/05/15
    TTC since: 02/16/16

• Options
    P&G right now because I've got a busy day, be back later!

Month/Cycle: 15/15

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: pnv, bbt, OPK, evening primrose oil 

R/R: had to go get a CT of my sinuses today. I've had 3-4 sinus infections in the past year and my right nostril has been stuffed up for over a year. Multiple rounds of antibiotics hasn't worked and this was the next step. Just wish I didn't get hit with a $400 bill when I walked in the door!

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: What is one embarrassing moment you would wipe from history ? My friends and I were trick or treating when I was about 12 and we kept racing to the door to see who could ring the doorbell first. Well at one house I hopped up onto the stoop so fast I lost my balance and had to grab their American flag that was hanging by the door so that I didn't fall completely. I ended up knocking the whole thing down and was just going to leave it and run but it turned out the owner was across the street talking to her neighbor and saw the whole thing. I apologized profusely and she kept telling me not to worry about it but I could tell she was pissed. 
    TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22

• Options
    @dilynne sorry for kids at the RE... that sucks and is rude!
    @purplg8r sorry your in benched limbo land. hugs girl
    @mispanda get it girl!!
    @justkeepswimming8 glad you got to see your nephew! as an FYI we generally don't need a TW for mentioning of kids unless its a birth, BFP, loss or some sort of trauma.
    @JJMNO1616 that's exciting that you may be actively TTC this cycle.  do what you feel comfortable with. I took my current job when I was newly KTFU, but did not tell them till I started. They were great, I was given the time off without a hassle, so hopefully the same would happen for you.
    @Karrotelle at least you took the time to explain to her right then and there but I get it, I would have been mortified also! 
    @kaitlink33 fx your follies are growing faster this cycle
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Options
    Month/Cycle:8/6

CD:7

WAYDTGKU:bbt,cm,pnv,hio

R/R:nope

CS/Q:nope

GTKY: What is one embarrassing moment you would wipe from history ? I was like 7 and our school was visiting another school for track and field. So my bff and I are in line and she calls me by my nickname "poozer" (cause I liked winnie the pooh) when the boy behind us say`s very loudly  " why does she call you poozer cause you poo you`re pants. " I turned red but I didn`t say anything cause I was super shy. I`m glad I can laugh about it now  :D 
  • Options
    kiki75kiki75 member
    edited March 2017
    Month/Cycle: 12 months, 6/6 TTCAL

CD: 20

WAYDTGKU: PNV, vitamin D, fish oil, CoQ10, baby aspirin, pom juice, pineapple core days 1-5 after O, BBT, OPKs, Preseed, GDTPT

R/R: Woke up way early this morning so I have another super low temp. I almost didn't bother with an OPK today but was glad I did because it was nearly positive. I'll do another later today. This is officially my latest O by daysss. Oh well. It works out for better timing anyways. H got home at about 10 and we had an exhausted HIO session. So over TTC sex. 

CS/Q: Nope

GTKY: I think my worst all involve alcohol or my period. I probably could have used more guidance with the whole period thing. I was unsure of how to use tampons and therefore afraid of them and all of the TSS scare pamphlets worked too well on me. Pads definitely let me down a few times. But talking about those things isn't my mom's strong suit. As in, the only talk we ever had about it was to say that if we're running low on pads, you either have to say something or buy more. Naturally that meant that I just squirreled then away whenever she bought some so someone else was always the one to use the last of them. As for alcohol... there's a reason that I deleloped the if I'm going to be doing any serious drinking, no skirts. Only pants. Edit: I fell down some stairs in a skirt. 

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • Options
    @lulu1180 good luck with the birthday spelunking!! and LOL at your farting story

Me: 28 | DH: 33
    EDD: March 24, 2018 - angel baby at 21 weeks <3 

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: ED until I AF I think

R/R: Eh, nothing really just glad I made it to Wednesday

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is one embarrassing moment you would wipe from history ? Gosh they happen all the time still, I guess a moment in 3rd grade when I had to get in front of the class, mispronounced a word and turned beet red.
  • Options
    @lulu1180 Your GTKY made me LOL ! DF says I am infatuated with pooping and farting. I just think it's natural. Until we broke the barrier a couple of months ago I had never farted infront of anyone I was in a relationship with. 

@dragonfly87 I'm so sorry you are having a tough time. If you are concerned about him harming himself definitely contact him or someone close to him. I hope he gets the help he needs. Hugs girl. 

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 12 cycles/7 TTCAL

CD: 1 :(

WAYDTGKU: OPK, BBT, PNV, Preseed, avoiding caffeine

R/R: I'm busy all day until I get home at 10 pm, and of course AF showed up. Today is not a fun day...

CS/Q:

Several years ago I was working in a cafe that served Hershey ice cream, and would every year get a new award based on how much they've sold. I went to put up the award on the wall, but it didn't stay, and bashed me right on the bridge of my nose. It put a gash on my nose that was bleeding rather steadily. My manager was all frantic and sent me to the ER afraid I would have a concussion, meanwhile I was dying on the inside with embarrassment. Needless to say, I was completely fine, and now have a tiny scar on my nose from the incident.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    **TW in Spoiler**
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/683816

BFP 6/30/16, MC 8/21/16
    BFP 05/04/17, 5/10/17 Emergency LAP due to ectopic. Right tube removed.

BFP 07/12/17, ECDD 03/25/18  -  Silver Orion Born 3/23/18
    BFP 09/30/19, EDD 06/11/20

• Options
    I moved over to TWW today, but I want to say @dragonfly87 I will echo @JJMNO1616 trust your instincts. You are worried and it is okay to reach out to him and let him know that. Call him, or his wife to express your concerns. GL to you.

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• Options

@shortstack930 – that sux! My sister had 6 sinus surgeries in 7 years but they changed up her diet and she goes in every couple of months to get things cleaned out and it’s helped her a lot. FX for things to get better

@wabash15 – thanks for the heads up! I’ll probably talk about him a lot cuz I’m obsessed so that’s good to know I don’t have to use a TW for that.

@dragonfly87 – Sorry to hear about your bad day! FX that everything is okay with your boss.

@Karrotelle – kids say the darnest things!

@duchessofcambridge - MILs!

@jjmno1616 – people always tell me that it’s never going to be a “good time” to have a baby, you’ll always find something. My DH is looking at a possible lay-off or transfer within the next year and we just said eff it! There will always be something. We just keep putting it off for so many reasons and we’ll always find them. GL making a decision!

@mispanda – oh drunk college moments… I don’t miss those.

Married: August 2014
    TTC #1: February 2017 - BFP 7/28/17; EDD 4/8/18; DD born 4/7/18
    TTC #2: February 2019
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: HIO, BBT, Starting OPK this cycle, FertilAid, OvaBoost, FertileCM, Vitamin C, Omega3, Probiotic, Dessicated LIver, Collagen, Red Raspberry Leaf Tea, Maca, Green Tea CD1-O, POM Juice CD2-O, Pineapple 1DP-5DPO, No Alcohol/Caffeine, Fertility Yoga

R/R: Rant: Headache that won’t quit. Rave: Restarted my fertility yoga last night, and while it’s not power/workout yoga I always forget how centered and balanced I feel after (which for me is worth the price of admission).

CS/Q: Just waiting for AF to hit the road.

GTKY: I don’t think I’ve ever had anything crazy embarrassing happen.  Just normal falls/flops/flubs in front of people. 

@beachbunnyxo123 FX for your CH!

@SoldiersMom and @AvrilMai FX for you in your TWW!

@dragonfly87 no advice, but much love for you!

@LadyMoo and @SoraLksorry for CD! Boo!
    DS1: Nov. 2013
    DS2: Jan. 2016
    DS3: Dec. 2017
    Baby #4 on the way!
  • Options
    Thanks @KatieEl! Aunt Flo is totally being a cow today! Cramp central! 
  • Options
    @Cricket648 I think you win. That is mortifying!
    @DuchessOfCambridge Same.  My 20's were one long embarrassing moment. 

Month/Cycle: 7/8

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: All the things 

R/R: I don't really have any rants - it's been an ok day I guess. Rave is that I'm going out of town this weekend to a spa with the man and I'm going to get a massage. I really can't wait. 

CS/Q:

I have too many to even count - I probably have a horribly embarrassing moment happen every other day.  One that still has recurring effects on me is when my husband and I first started dating a million years ago, I was straddleing his lap on a kitchen chair and we were laughing and making out when I laughed a little too hard and fully farted on him. We both thought it was totally funny, but he gave me so much shit about it. The problem is that now neither of us have any boundaries about farting or anything, and it's completely common for him to shit with the door open and like have a conversation with me while doing it. Ugh. I opened a Pandora's box with that one.