November 2017 Moms
Options

Secret Facebook group

Re: Secret Facebook group

• Options
    @DuchessOfCambridge omg me too! I'm obsessed
  • Options
    @heatherdubrow it's actually a miracle I've been able to get all my work done in a timely manner since finding out about my BFP. It's alllll I can think about it and want to talk about, so bumping all day every day.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm in my BMB from 2012 still. We started the FB group in 1st tri. Not to say there haven't been bumps along the way but that's to be expected with any large group like that. I totally respect anyone's decision not to join one now. You do whatever you're comfortable with. I'm personally fine with joining a group now. So if anyone does decide to start one, count me in! 
    Me: 32 / H: 35
    Married 9-19-2009
    Baby Karrot 1.0 - 6.18.2012 - She's here! Via C-section @ 38 weeks.
    Baby Karrot 2.0 -
    6.25.2015 - He's here! Via VBAC @ 36 weeks.
    Baby Karrot 3.0 - 3.9.2017 - BFP @ 9 DPO! EDD 11.20.2017 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Im looking forward to the facebook group. the bump is always so glitchy. 
  • Options
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    @NYTino24  OMG.  Also, that thread will waste away my Friday at work quite nicely.
  • Options
    yall I was on the june 15 BMB and while I wasnt crazy active I lurked alot and remember this. this scared the shit out of me! why would someone do this and have that much time on their hands!!! 
  • Options
    We had some crazy catfishing happening in my knot month board after we moved to FB.  One girl had completely made up another girl, her job, where she lived, her twins and their complications, all sorts of crazy shit.  I still have no idea if anyone else in the group was made up or if the girl who made up the other girl was even real.  She did scam some people out of money here and there and no one brought it up to the group until this came to light.  It was bizarre....

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @NYTino24 Just spent the entire length of the Trolls movie reading that whole shitstorm. Insane. 
    April Siggy Challenge: April Showers
    68b4a0fa9283500827195ef5a5ccdd70

About me:
    29 y/o
    Married 6.26.11
    BFP 12.23.13, EDD 9.2.14 - baby girl, born too soon at 22w6d due to a placental abruption on 5.5.14
    BFP 8.4.14, EDD 4.15.15 - rainbow son, born at 30w4d due to a placental abruption on 2.8.15, healthy 3 y/o now!
    BFP 2.28.17, EDD 11.8.17 - baby girl, miscarried at 11 weeks on 4.21.17
    BFP 11.28.17, EDD 8.8.18, delivering in July - another rainbow baby boy!

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    I havent' made it all the way through because work but I don't understand why someone would take all that time and energy to do that??

• Options
    After reading that I agree waiting a bit is best lol

Hopefully we dont have to deal with any of that here... 
  • Options
    I havent' made it all the way through because work but I don't understand why someone would take all that time and energy to do that??
    Because people are BSC.  :#
  • Options
    Hi! I would love to be added to the secret Facebook group. EDD November 9. How do I send a direct message so I don't post my email address here? Thank you!
  • Options
    nrcrmj*nrcrmj* member
    edited March 2017
    @kissthesky32 I thought your comment in response to my post was unkind.  I'm a FTM, brand new to this forum, and I read the original poster's thread last week. This site won't let new users post to the forums until they've had active accounts for several days, so I've had to wait before being able to post in this thread. I was looking forward to joining a secret Facebook group because, as a FTM, I haven't been through this before and am looking for a community of moms to help through the journey. I didn't read through all the latest posts today when, after the waiting period, I was able to post.  

Rather than judge people for wanting to start or join a secret Facebook group (or laugh at them for, of all things, posting at an inopportune time) I think you should stick to being kind and helpful, like the vast majority of people in this forum. 
  • Options
    broach713broach713 member
    edited March 2017
  • Options
    I pm'd you
     <3 
  • Options
    Please add me. Carli0536@gmail.com 
  • Options
  • Options
    @katieb14 SAME BOAT literally just finished watching it and it's like. Woah. 
  • Options
    I'm also in the join in 3rd tri group. Yes, the bump is annoying but it's too early to let everyone be a part of the fb group. I'd rather wait until we have a group of regular posters. 
  • Options
    Did the admins really delete the thread Carlilivesblink posted earlier where this got bumped???? I don't see it. I've never seen them delete a thread for something so.....I don't have the right word. But they sure have not fixed the notifications. 
  • Options
    My BMB was super close and we didn't hop to Facebook until our kids were 2. We were also much bigger than what this group seems to be. We still have about 70 active members in our FB group. This group just seems so much less active than my old BMB. Maybe because I joined in 2nd tri and it got more active then? Not sure. 
  • Options
    It was deleted?! Damn. 
    November 2017 July Summer Fails

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    It should've been left as a warning to others.  Now we'll have another one posted next week.

DS1 is 7.  DD is 1.  DS2 is coming in late April.

Lilypie Maternity tickers Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @deerfauxm @ElizabethSchuyler @mariposa_767s Yeah it annoys me that they deleted it because like you said, now we're just going to get another in a couple days... Not to mention she was the one who called us bitches so...?

• Options
    I'm about 99% sure the creator of this Facebook group suffered a loss almost immediately after creating the group.  I don't think anyone even monitors this thread to add members.  Just a FYI for those still requesting membership.